Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:42 pm

Courtney looked around the bathroom, mind finally starting to catch up with her. She needed to leave, but the only way out was through them, and honestly... She let out a soft sigh, peeking her head out the door to the bathroom, seeing just how involved they were with one another.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:49 pm

Evelyn seemed more like putty than the potter she had been before, allowing Marc to move her as he wished. After hardly seconds of Courtney's watching, he was lifting Eve up with one arm, pulling her down onto his length and piercing her with his once again hardened erection. There wasn't much left of him, now, not in energy or need, but he wanted her more than enough to continue, taking control as she let him, bouncing her on top of him. His sounds were what incited her pleasure, moans escaping herr as she tilted her head back, his lips claiming her neck and breast as he took her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:50 pm

Courtney let out a soft sigh, slipping from the bathroom towards the door out, hoping to slip out of the bedroom before being noticed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:55 pm

In a way, it was disappointing and yet expected that it took Marc only minutes to finish inside her, but the pleasure he felt was enough to allow her a light orgasm of her own. Feeling such coursing through her, she left Marc, spent, on the bed, grabbing a long tee from her dresser before checking the bathroom for Courtney. She found herself frowning when she was not there, instead going off to try to find her, wearing little but a long, white tee.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:58 pm

Courtney was down in front of the door, wobbling on shaky legs while she tried to pull her long coat back on, her hands fumbling with the buttons.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:02 pm

Evelyn came behind her soon enough, reaching around to tentatively help the woman's shaking hands. "Are you alright to drive?" She asked, voice tender and concerned but somehow also rather reserved.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:06 pm

"I-I don't know..." Courtney admitted softly, looking down at their hands, together. "I... I don't know..." She repeated softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:07 pm

"Breathe," Eve said, finishing up the buttons before disappearing for but a moment. When she returned, she held a bottle of water out to her. "You can sit down here for a while if you want. I don't want you hurt." The words were sincere, if a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:10 pm

Courtney looked down at the bottle of water, then up to Evelyn. "D-Do you have headphones? O-Or a speaker system?" She asked, her shaking hands growing more unstable, and tears threatening to spill from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:12 pm

"Stereo in the living room," she said, gesturing towards it. "There's a wireless headset on the table that will hook to it. It has internet, satellite, and local radio."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:17 pm

Courtney pulled her phone out, connecting to the stereo system over bluetooth. In moments, the rich sound of cellos began to fill the room, and Courtney already seemed calmer for it. She slipped down onto the couch, her knees still weak, her body exhausted. She looked up at Evelyn pitifully, trying to ask for help without saying a word.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:22 pm

Evelyn smiled softly at her, walking over nad combing her fingers gently through her hair. "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:24 pm

"J-Just...hold me..." She murmured as the music grew a bit louder, her head tilting to get closer to Evelyn's touch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:27 pm

Evelyn pulled herself onto the couch, dragging Courtney into her arms obediently and channeling a bit of her own wavelength to offer her a steady rhythm to line up with.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:00 pm

Courtney snuggled up to Evelyn, her breathing syncing up with Eve's, the music and the slowly influx of a steadier wavelength making it easy to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:01 pm

Evelyn refused to withdraw her resonance until Courtney seemed appropriately calm, relaxed alongside her and merely nurturing the woman. Upstairs, Mar had yet to rouse, laying passed-out on the bed, if only for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:04 pm

"Thank you..." Courtney whispered, her hands coming up to start undoing her coat. With the episode over, she no longer had any desire to leave. In fact, at that moment, Evelyn felt more like home than home did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:05 pm

Eve nodded softly, smiling at the girl gently. "Are you hungry?" She inquired; they were far late for breakfast, now, and the three of them certainly needed to eat something after their workouts.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:08 pm

Courtney gave a small nod, but she then situated herself in a way that would make it hard for Eve to get up to do any sort of cooking, still wanting to be held.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:11 pm

Evelyn grinned slightly at this, accepting the woman's actions and continuing to do as she had asked. "Do you want me to have something delivered?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:13 pm

"Don't care what..." Courtney murmured, letting her eyes close as she relaxed against Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:16 pm

Eve laughed lightly at this, shaking her head softly. "Hey, Auto," she called, speaking over the music as a sensor in the house picked up her voice and command. A sort of alert sounded to say it recognized her call. "Order some takeout, double order, add something spicy." The ping sounded again, indicating that it understood; she'd long ago disabled the voice feature.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:17 pm

Courtney let out a soft sigh, settling against Eve. "Smart house?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:21 pm

"Not the house itself, just a system set up on each floor. It's supposed to answer to me and my brother but," she shrugged, "he never set it up for himself, so it only obeys me."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:24 pm

"Nice..." She said in answer, stretching against Evelyn, before turning herself over, her face in Eve's crotch. "Why shave?" She mumbled softly, planting a kiss on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next