Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:31 pm

Courtney smiled a little bit, then made her way upstairs. It wasn't too long before the sounds of running water echoed down the stairs. Courtney washed herself slowly, carefully, and once she was rinsing herself off, she took a moment to lean against the shower and let out a few long sighs, simply relaxing her aching body.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:34 pm

Evelyn, on the other hand, set about cleaning as soon as her and Marc had both finished eating. She shut off the stereo, doing the dishes and refrigerating the leftovers before proceeding upstairs to take care of the bedroom itself. By the time Courtney left the shower, the bed would have been stripped with all the bedclothes replaced, the soiled ones already in the process of being washed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:37 pm

Courtney dried herself off, then poked her head out, looking around for either of them. Something about having been cleaned made her embarrassed to be seen naked, though maybe it was some fear of them jumping and instantly dirtying her again~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:41 pm

By this point, Evelyn was actual in her upstairs study/library, a massive area that was increasingly taking over more and more of the second floor. Sitting in her lounge chair, face buried in a book, she remained silent and content; in the basement, Marc was playing pool. Neither had bothered to clothe themselves any further.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:43 pm

Courtney found herself on the bed, simply laying down and relaxing. She let out a soft coo, snuggling against the fresh bed sheets, her hair unintentionally getting the bed a little damp.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:57 pm

Marc, eventually, put the stuff for the pool table away, turning off the light as he returned first to the main floor then the second, looking for either of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:59 pm

Courtney rolled out of bed, crossing to Evelyn's study and knocking lightly on the door. "Hey..." She murmured, slipping through the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:02 pm

Evelyn looked up as she appeared; Marc was already at a chair by the fire place, playing around on his phone. "Hey," she said, placing a bookmark inside and setting the text beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:12 pm

"I...was wondering...if you wanted to try and wear me again..." She said softly, rubbing her arm anxiously, clearly prepared for rejection.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:14 pm

Surprised, Evelyn walked over, smiling at the woman gently, "We'd have to go back to the school for that. I don't have the space here for your weapon form."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:19 pm

Courtney smiled just a little bit. "I-I... I think there's enough space here, in your library..." She said with a smile. "I-I mean, if there's enough space for you, there's enough space for it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:22 pm

"Not here," she said, her voice firm, almost commanding. "Not in the library. I could sell organs and not be able to afford to replace some of these books." She gestured out the door, "Besides, the training grounds would allow us to actually test your abilities."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:27 pm

"Right... Ok, then I'd like to request that we stop by my apartment before we go... T-There are effects I need to pick up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:31 pm

"Easy enough," she said, smiling at her. "I'll go get changed. Marc, are you joining us?" She looked over at him, who shrugged, "That's up to Court."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:32 pm

Courtney bristled a little bit. "Please don't use that as my nickname." She said a little softly, before looking over at Evelyn. "Can I borrow some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:38 pm

"Have at it," she said, leading her to the room as Marc merely nodded in response to Courtney's wishes; he was known for weird, often unflattering nicknames. He'd already pushed Eve's buttons using her brother nickname for her once, and had learned never to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:43 pm

Courtney followed Evelyn to her room. "I just need something I can wear until I get home... I have a preferred style of dress, and I don't think you can fit it..." She admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:45 pm

Eve's eyes went to her and her brows were raised. "Oh, sweetie, you'd be amazed. She pointed first to the closet, the the dressers. "I've gone through every clothing style, every fashion, and ever fad, at least twice. Have at it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:51 pm

Courtney opened the closet, sure that if her style were to be anywhere, it would be there, She pursed her lips, perusing what Evelyn had, before pulling out a clean suit, looking it up and down. "I forgot my hat..." She murmured to herself, before looking up at Eve. "You have underwear I can borrow? We aren't the same cup size, but some panties would be nice..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:53 pm

"I have some old undershirts with built in sports bras," She said, pulling out a drawer and grabbing underclothes for herself. "Those might work. If you need a hat, I have some at the top of the closet. I might have to get Marc to get them down, though."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:55 pm

"It's fine. It's not my hat." She said, looking up and failing to even see something that matched the style of her chauffeurs cap. She peeked into the drawer Eve had opened, grabbing a pair of panties and sliding them on before starting to dress herself in the clothes she had found.

((Something like this))
Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 25196wall
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:19 pm

Soon, Evelyn had managed to pull on a set of leggings, some running shoes, a long workout tee. Her hair, short as it was, didn't really need pulled back, but she strapped it into place with a cloth headband nonetheless. She felt more like she looked like her cousin, seeming a bit uncomfortable in her skin, but still seemed confident enough to pull it off. "Do we want to take my car or drive separate...?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:29 pm

"Might as well drive together, since you're letting me borrow these clothes." She admitted with a shrug, being as clothing was the only thing she was going back to her place to get.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:39 pm

Evelyn nodded, grabbing a button up shirt from her bottom drawer and tossing it to Marc as they made their way towards the stairs. He caught it easily, pulling it on and buttoning it as he walked. "You'll need to give me directions," Eve said, grabbing her keys before directing the system to trigger the alarm. A countdown began and she ushered the other two out of the front door before locking up.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:41 pm

"We can go straight to the training grounds. It's not a big deal." Courtney said, looking around for Evelyn's car, hands slipped into the pockets of her sports coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next