Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:01 am

Marc paused at that, seemingly surprised. Shrugging, he moved to stoop in front of her, positioned between her legs as he looked up, into her face. "So, how's the sunshine doing this morning? Feeling any better?" Absentmindedly, his hand stroked her lower leg.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:05 am

"Yeah, a little..." She said, looking down at him and blushing. What did he plan to do from down there?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:07 am

"How much?" He inquired, moving his hand up so that his finger was now drawing lazy circles on her knee.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:09 am

"Doesn't hurt so much to touch." She said, running a hand along her stomach as if in demonstration.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:11 am

His eyes followed her movements as she made them, but soon returned to her eyes. Marc said nothing as he began to slide his hand up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:19 am

She shivered lightly, goosebumps following his touch. "H-How was your night?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:21 am

"Lonely," he murmured, inching his hand further up, moving forward just a fraction, "Quiet," he repeated the process, not breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:29 am

"Did you...miss us..." She asked softly, her voice growing quieter, her breathing growing headier.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:30 am

"I 'unno..." he said, leaning forward slowly, slightly, with each passing second. Soon enough, his hand was gripping her hip and he was breathing against her core. "...what do you think?" Without giving her a chance to respond, he leaned into her, barely taking a breath as he plunged his tongue inside her folds, lapping at the liquids there like a starved animal.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:32 am

Courtney jolted, threatening to fall if he didn't catch her at the sudden onslaught. A moan broke from her lips, echoing inside the home and undoubtedly alerting Evelyn to Marc's indiscretions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:39 am

His other hand went up immediately to brace her, though his eyes had closed and he was moaning against her as he ate her out hungrily. In this, he was showing her no mercy, save that it was only his mouth that was performing the onslaught.

To Courtney's dismay or delight, Evelyn was actually just outside the bedrooms, finishing up folding the last of the laundry she'd been doing, there. With a smirk, she closed the doors, peaking her head into the bedroom. Saying nothing, she approached, silent as ever, fully undetectable until she slid into the bed behind Courtney. As she did so, she slid her legs on either side of the woman, one hand going up to cup and tease an exposed breast, the other sliding down to aid Marc's pursuit, teasing insistently at Courtney's clit, once more.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:42 am

Courtney stiffened, then melted as she was supported by her two lovers, her body like jelly in their touch. She leaned her head back, a series of loud moans a cries slipping from her lips as her hips began to weakly buck towards their joint efforts. God, she wasn't nearly ready for this so early in the morning, already her body felt like it was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:47 am

It seemed like that was more than what Evelyn could have hoped for, her mouth needily seeking out the girl's even as her sounds drove her wild. Despite herself, her own hips were bucking against Courtney, already. Feeling this from his grip at the other girl's hips, Marc shifted himself, reaching his hand out and blindly searching for the hem of Eve's skirt, soon dismissing the pursuit and going underneath the garment altogether. Pushing the material back, he plunged his fingers into the other woman, inciting a loud moan that fell against Courtney's lips. His pursuit at the weapon's pussy had yet to halt, but it seemed that the pleasure Evelyn was receiving was speeding up her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:52 am

Courtney shivered and writhed as the center of their sandwich, unable to help as an orgasm crashed over her, her nerves just not able to handle this all at once so soon after waking up. Doubtful that they would relent, Courtney could do nothing but keel out in pleasure as she started climbing towards another climax.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:55 am

Her doubts were correct; relenting was not something that would be coming from either of them. Instead, Eve moved out of the way, just long enough to ease Courtney down as Marc fumbled with his clothing. Dropping literally every article at once, he found himself gripping Courtney's hips and sliding her to the edge of the bed, a gesture that met his entire length with the inside of her instantly. A moan broke out from him, shattering any silence left behind by the change in positions. While he began pumping in and out of her, Evelyn reoriented herself so that she could regain control of Courtney's mouth, her hand slipping down to her own, abandoned core.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:58 am

Courtney hungrily kissed Evelyn in return, her hands trying to grab hold of the meister, trying to touch her so she wouldn't feel left out, even as Marc thoroughly claimed her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:02 am

It took some maneuvering, though only a bit --- really, Eve only had to lay on her side --- but she managed to get herself into a position where she could both kiss the woman and be touched. Greedily, she stopped her pursuit of herself to grab at the woman's hand, shoving it down her skirt and underwear and immediately grinding against her fingertips. Not missing a beat, she then moved the hand to Courtney's breast, the other tangling in her hair. Marc, meanwhile, had not stopped, pulling himself entirely out of the fellow weapon each time, only to hilt himself with a loud grunt each time.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:06 am

Courtney let out a rough cry with each of his thrusts, her back arching of the bed each time the tip of his length hit the back of her. Her hand lazily pressed at Evelyn's core, though her mind was too far lost to pleasure for a greater sense of coordination, so Evelyn would really have to jack herself off with it if she wanted anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:09 am

The meister almost laughed against her mouth, instead redirecting her pursuit to Courtney's neck. Leaning more over her, now, she moved one hand to taunt and tease at the weapon's breast, circling and gently tugging at her nipple while the other hand returned to her core. She didn't move the other woman's hand away from there, no, merely guiding her actions hungrily. Soon enough, she was gasping and writhing, having accidentally pressed two of her own fingers into her heat along with Courtney's. Her hips bucked insistently against them, and she obliged, desperate for release as she heard her lover's cries.

Sooner than Marc certainly would have liked, he found himself unable to keep with the pace he'd set. Instead, he knelt down, around Eve, his mouth claiming the exposed breast as he basically switched to all-out rutting Courtney, instead, desperate for release and too far gone to care much, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:13 am

Courtney's eyes shot wide at this new, bestial pace set for her, grunts and gasps and mewls aplenty slipping from her lips as she did her best to keep up with all these sensations.Her fingers relished the warm heat of Evelyn's core, starting to move ever so slightly inside her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:17 am

Evelyn's cries began to mingle with those of her lovers, her hips bucking at a pace that seemed like chaos, made to seem more so by the way Marc's were moving. He was approaching his own release fast, and seemed far from stopping or moving away from her. Lifting his head, he met Courtney's eyes hungrily before reaching up to grab her chin, roughly claiming her mouth. Evelyn barely managed to move out of the way, sliding up and focusing her efforts on Courtney's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:19 am

Courtney's legs shakingly moved to lock around Marc's hips, holding him as tight as she could while still offering him room to thrust. It was an instinctual move, one she herself didn't comprehend or, in her pleasured haze, realize had happened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:23 am

Beyond control, now, Marc's movements became even more sloppy, without rhythm as he thrust himself repeatedly, hilting himself inside her once more as a loud moan crashed through him, his seed spreading inside of her as his length twitched in her warmth. The sound brought a shiver that quaked down Eve's spine as she pressed Courtney's fingers inside her core, rubbing roughly at her g-spot while the heels of their palms taunted her clit. She was close but, by god she needed to her the woman scream.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:27 am

Courtney did, especially at the previously unexperienced feeling of something so hot being shot so deep inside her. Courtney arched her back off the bed as she came, crying out in ecstasy as her whole form quivered and shook.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:29 am

Evelyn's internal muscles spasmed against Courtney's touching, tightening and twitching as her own climax came and cascaded over her. She wasn't nearly as loud as the other woman, but her cries could nonetheless be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next