Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:13 pm

"Too late," she said, scooping the smaller woman off of her feet, "I'm loaded, you're hurt, we're making sure there's no internal damage."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:16 pm

Courtney whimpered, in part because of the pain and in part because of how easily Evelyn overrode her will. She simply did her best to curl up and look small in her new meisters arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:17 pm

Before long, they were back to the car, Courtney laying in the back with Marc holding her head in his lap. Evelyn took the wheel; really, Marc was lucky he was allowed to drive around from the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:20 pm

Courtney looked up at Marc, reaching a hand up and patting his shoulder. "S'not your fault."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:24 pm

"Not believing you, there, girlie." He said, brushing back her and trying to make sure that she remained horizontal during the ride.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:25 pm

"Really, it's not. Was an honest accident..." She said, tilting her head to the side and, given that it was all her condition would currently allow, kissed his stomach.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:32 pm

He chuckled softly at the gesture, twisting himself a bit to plant a kiss on her forehead, though he managed to hit her nose, instead.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:34 pm

She smiled at that, closing her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:37 pm

Soon enough, they made it to the hospital, where Eve immediately required a stretcher to ensure that the girl wouldn't be set vertical, or worse, sitting, for any amount of time. Before long, several nurses came out to help the girl onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:40 pm

Courtney could only deal with the attention with a blush on her cheeks an by trying to keep her hands over her face, despite being told by the nurses to lay them at her sides. It was all just too mortifying for her to deal with, and overreaction of the highest caliber in her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:51 pm

Letting Marc out first, Eve went around to park the car, having already let Savannah know where they were and that they'd arrived. For her part, the Fukui heir was beginning to feel like a nurse, herself. Marc, meanwhile, pulled the girl's hands from her face, holding one at her side as she followed everyone inside, explaining the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:53 pm

Courtney answered questions asked as best she could, but was otherwise quiet. Currently too morbidly embarrassed over some minor bruising that had led to this whole hooplah.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:09 pm

Eve appeared shortly, standing aside as Marc held the girl's hand. She didn't, personally, feel it necessary to embarrass the girl further by having both of her lovers trying to comfort her in public.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:11 pm

Courtney eventually had to have her top taken off so that the physician could palpate her stomach, making her wince and groan and whimper. Her grip on Marc's hand became a vice, and her other hand dug into the sheet on her bed, balling it up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:18 pm

In the end, the injuries weren't severe enough that she required hospitalization, but it was enough to require some heavy pain medication and nausea meds. Marc hadn't stopped apologizing, but Eve didn't even approach until all the doctors had left. When she did, she seemed like hardened steel, freshly cooled from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:20 pm

Courtney withered under Evelyn's demeanor, head tilting away from her, unwilling to meet such stern eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:45 pm

"What didn't you tell me?" She asked, keeping some distance from the girl, though she seemed on edge.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:51 pm

"I already explained to you that I take some of the injury taken by the suit.." She said, referring to the first time they worked together, when she came out of the fight with a cut on her cheek. "I wasn't prepared for the blow. If I know something is going to happen, I can harden parts of the suit, like a muscle..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:02 pm

"And what would that have prevented?" She asked, taking a step forward. On the other end of the bed, Marc was squeezing her hand harder.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:05 pm

She gestured to the bruises on her stomach. "If you're expecting a hit, you can prepare for it. It won't do as much. It'll still hurt, but it won't have you in a hospital bed..." She mumbled, still refusing to look Evelyn in the eye, her voice soft.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:21 pm

Her eyes narrowed, and she moved closer, grasping the woman's face with both hands. "Don't you ever do that to me again." She said, giving her no time to react before leaning in and stealing a rough kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:22 pm

Courtney couldn't help but be kissed, her eyes going wide before starting to close, getting used to the admittedly rough treatment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:28 pm

She pulled back far more gently than she'd approached, turning to find the nurse's station and see about checking Courtney out. Marc chuckled, shaking his head before kissing Courtney's hand. "You went and made her mad.... how sweet."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:32 pm

"I-is that...good?" Courtney asked in a trembling voice, still flustered from the kiss, and thoroughly confused
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:37 pm

"She doesn't get mad at anyone, like that, unless she likes them. Hell, even with people she hates it's hard to get under her skin. You already have." He smirked, watching the girl, studying her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next