Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:44 pm

Courtney bit into her bottom lip, looking off to the side and letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:47 pm

His lip twitched up, "You keep up with that look and I'll start getting rough with you, myself."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:47 pm

Courtney couldn't help but blush again, letting out a small whimper. What in the hell had she found herself in?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:55 pm

He chuckled, moving upwards to kiss her cheek. "We'll get you out of here, soon. Do you want to go back to your place or Eve's?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:58 pm

"Doesn't matter to me..." She said, smiling a little bit at the kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:04 pm

"She'll want you there," he said, nuzzling against her gently. "That way she can watch over you."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:05 pm

"Fine by me..." She said, looking around. "Do you guys have my bag?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:10 pm

"Everything's in the car." He said, shrugging as he laid against her shoulder. "She'll be back, soon."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:14 pm

"How long will she be mad at me?" Courtney asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:22 am

"Depends on what kind of mad," Marc said, shrugging, nuzzling more, "The 'you're not leaving my sight' mad? That could take a couple weeks. The 'I could kill you with my bare hands' mad? She's already over it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:50 am

Courtney let out a sigh, nuzzling back into him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:54 am

He seemed content enough to sleep by the time that Eve came back. She had a cane with her, which was grossly unnecessary. However, none of the nurses had been able to convince her otherwise, so there was certainly no chance that either of her partners would be able to. "Ready to go home?" Eve asked, raising a brow at them. Slowly, Marc lifted his head, smiling crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:01 am

Courtney looked at the cane and sighed, shaking her head a little bit. "Yeah, let's go..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:07 am

Nodding, Evelyn made her way over, working with Marc to get Courtney off of the bed. This done, she handed the cane over. "I'm picking up the meds on the way home." She told her, leading the way back to the car. "We can stop by a library or whatever beforehand, too --- are you staying with me or home?"

"You," Marc offered, repeating the answer Courtney had offered him previously.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:14 am

Courtney walked with the cane in hand and off the ground. She didn't need it, even if each step was slightly painful. The cane wouldn't do anything to fix that, the muscles she was moving would hurt regardless and it would offer no relief. That and she was embarrassed that she was being made to use it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:21 am

"Library?" Eve asked again, directing her attention to Courtney and sighing that she was not using the cane. "Do you want me to stop anywhere to get you something you can mind your time with?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 1:46 pm

"My bag is in your car. It has everything I need, including my meds." She said, starting to halfheartedly use the cane under Evelyn's gaze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:01 pm

Evelyn nodded at her, accepting this as much as she could. She would bring them back home and proceed from there with what they'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:36 pm

Courtney did her best to slide into the front seat of the car, wincing a little with the pain that accompanied the motion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:38 pm

"You could have laid down," Evelyn told her, looking at her sidelong while Marc moved to the back seat, alone.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:39 pm

"Fine like this." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:58 pm

Saying nothing more, Evelyn merely proceeded to drive home. It was an awkward, silent carride.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 4:36 pm

Courtney slid out with far more ease than she had entered, already accustomed to the limits she would have to deal with to avoid pain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:06 pm

Once there, Evelyn tossed the meds, as well as a collection of books she'd picked up from the store itself, to Marc, having him carry the items inside while she helped Courtney. There might still be some leftover takeout, she realized, though she could easily make food for them, herself. "What would you like to do?" Eve asked the weapon, finally.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:18 pm

Courtney said nothing in answer, still too unsure of the answer to that question herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next