Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:11 am

"You're not legal," he pointed out, teasing before he pushed open the fridge beside him; with the number of parties he and his roommate threw, there was nearly every kind of drink in the fridge. "Feel free to pick whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:18 am

She walked over to look inside the fridge, though a moment of looking ended with her turning to Rogue instead. "I'm no expert." A mild way of saying that she really didn't know what to pick, since she really didn't know what any of it was like.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:19 am

"Pick a flavor and we'll go from there," he said, though he handed her his own drink to try.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:32 am

She sipped at what Rogue had given her, though she set it down afterwards. It's not like she didn't like it, it was more that she wanted to see what he'd give her otherwise. "Do you have anything sweet with fruit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:34 am

"You'll want a mixed drink, a sweet wine," he gestured towards his own drink, "Or that. I can make you something fruity if you want, just don't expect to be drinking a lot of them." He smirked slowly, "As interesting as it might see to get you drunk, it'll take far less of those than you'd think to do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:44 am

"Okay, then, make me that something. I don't plan on drinking too many anyway..." Candy said, going back to sit down, taking hold of the teddy as she did. "Just enough..." She mumbled into it, too quietly for even Rogue to hear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 12:52 am

Laughing a bit at the prospect, he began searching the cabinets for their mixers and anything he thought he might need. Soon enough, he had a large glass in front of her, a frozen drink with a straw sticking out of the top. "That should be easy enough on you." He said, moving back to the kitchen to clean up the mess he'd made in the process of making the drink, including washing off the blender. "It's strawberry," he said, setting the stuff aside to dry and finishing off his first drink, tossing it and grabbing another.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:16 am

She gave the drink a sip, making a face due to it being cold. She should have probably expected that to be the case, seeing as she felt it was cold when she held it. She liked the taste, though. Perhaps constantly being with Aurora and sometimes eating what Aurora liked ended with her enjoying the overly sugary more than most. Perhaps it was just her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:18 am

From the kitchen, Rogue watched her idly, not leaving until everything was finished. When he returned to the living room, he had a couple of his drinks with him, including his partial, and a couple of water glasses. Setting one in front of each of them, he took a seat beside her on the couch. "Do you like it?" He inquired, curious even as he used the straw in his drink to consume it without removing the mask.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:25 am

She gave Rogue a quick nod after taking another sip, smiling afterwards. A moment of looking at his masked face finished with her reaching up to pull down his mask. They were alone, and she did like the look of what was underneath.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:26 am

He grabbed her hand as he reached for it, a reflex reaction that left their hand suspended in the air where he caught her. Rogue said nothing, didn't even look at her, but didn't release her hand, either.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:33 am

Candy was unsure of whether to be annoyed and pouty that she didn't get the mask off, or whether she should be happy because they were kind of holding hands. "Mean." She said, before taking a larger sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:36 am

"I'm an assassin, being called mean is the least of my worries," he dropped her hand, though, continuing on with his own drink before finishing it. Setting it aside, he took a drink of water and leaned back against the couch, staring up at the ceiling; he'd forgotten they'd let Beyril put stick stars up there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:47 am

"I'm your girlfriend and I think you should care at least a little." She said, now definitely annoyed and pouty. She turned herself away from him, though without anything to rest her back against, she ended up with her back against his side. Still, she was facing away. Good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:49 am

He looked at her sidelong, amused but not just her actions, but her words, "Are you, now?" Rogue inquired, teasing once more, arm snaking around her middle, hand sliding slightly under her shirt as it lay against her stomach. They hadn't officially started using labels.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 2:02 am

Candy went quite red at that, redder than the alcohol that she had drank so far made her. She didn't make any move to stop him, though, instead choosing to continue drinking while she thought of words. "Yes." She couldn't think of anything clever to say.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 2:04 am

"Hm." He said, the sound seeming definitive. Reaching forward, he took first another swig of his water, then a drink from his third round. Looking over at her, he sld the mask down, momentarily, pushing her hair off the side of her neck and holding it back as he gently bit and suckled at the exposed area, curious. The more he drank, the calmer the blue became, and the stronger the orange flowed through him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 2:12 am

Candy involuntarily gasped as his lips and teeth made contact with her neck, once again making no move to move away. The small, content noises she let slip were evidence enough of what she though of his gesture.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 2:20 am

Instantly, he tugged her closer, releasing first one sport to make another, biting at her neck while his fingers danced against her hip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 2:30 am

She put the glass she was holding to the side, as she didn't really trust herself to hold onto it anymore. The noises she was making got louder as she found it harder to keep them under control.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 9:05 am

He chuckled as she set the glass down, pressing against her hip with his hand to try and get her to turn towards him. "Problem, Candy?" He whispered, breathing against her skin while he trailed gentle kisses up her neck and towards her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 1:21 pm

"N-not a problem..." She said as she turned, reaching up to try and guide his lips to her own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 7:40 pm

"Liar," he whispered, still holding the mask down as his swirling eyes met hers, a taunting smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 8:05 pm

"Shut up..." She mumbled before pressing her lips to his. She only kept them there for a moment, however, as broke it up to turn completely around; now, she was straddling his lap, the confident grin not looking quite so confident against her increasingly red face and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 5:17 am

He smirked as he looked at her, pulling the mask down low enough that it would stay in place without him needing to hold it. "Cat got your tongue~?" He asked, his own clicking against the base of his mouth as he asked. He smelled like the fruity, sugar-infused drink he'd been downing, the tipped edge of the alcohol strong on his tongue as he used such to trace over her lower lip.

ooc: Plum wine! That's what it was that he drinks:
"Plum wine (umeshu)
Umeshu is made of Japanese plums (ume), sugar, and shochu or nihonshu. Its sweet, fruity, juice-like flavor and aroma can appeal to those who normally dislike alcohol. Commonly made at home, it is also easily found anywhere alcohol is sold. It is usually served on the rocks, mixed with soda, or as an umeshu sawa (umeshu sour)."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next