Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:23 pm

Her actions just encouraged him, and he began moving his leg against her once more, one hand roaming over her, sliding up her side slowly, testing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:29 pm

She made no move to stop either action, small moans escaping her from the first as she continued to move her hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:37 pm

Smirking, he continued, his hand sliding up to squeeze at her breast through her clothes, his tongue trailing along her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:01 am

A short gasp trailed into a longer moan as she tried to pull at her shirt more, probably stretching at the fabric at this point. It was also clear that she wasn't wearing anything but the shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:07 am

His face was starting to burn again but he disregarded the fact, instead moving to start inching her shirt upwards. As he moved the fabric, his mouth trailed up after it, his eyes on her all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:22 am

Her bucked up again as she reached down to speed up his progress, impatient as she was and embarrassed as she was in the situation; her skin seemed like it was almost completely red, at least for the majority of her torso.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:29 am

His lip kept twitching upwards every time that she got like this, though he did his best to hide it, for her sake. Throwing caution to the wind, he pulled the shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside before proceeding to tease her breasts with his hands and mouth, marking her even here.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:36 am

"Rogue..." She breathed his name between gasping, moaning and bucking her hips up towards him; except for those three actions, all she could think to do was to grasp at Rogue's clothes and hair in lieu of her own shirt which was now on the floor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:44 am

He chuckled, and the sound seemed almost dark. Leaving his mask around his neck, he sat up briefly to pull his shirt off, tossing it aside before returning to his teasings. Flicking his tongue out, he taunted at her breast before sucking on it, one hand teasing the other while his free hand roamed over her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:05 am

"Aaah.... Rogue..." She continued breathing as her moans got louder, clutching even harder at the hair that her hand landed on; now she didn't even have his shirt to grab onto with the other, instead choosing to scratch at his back. Her legs also wrapped around him tighter as she tried to pull herself to him more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:08 am

She was giving him an ego trip and didn't even know it, though, to be honest, it was probably better for her, that way. Still, he found himself grinding his hips against her, his free hand settling on her lower back once more, holding her to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:23 am

With each of Rogue's actions, Candy found herself moaning and gasping louder and louder, as well as scratching at Rogue's back harder... It wasn't fair if she was the only one marked up, even if she wasn't really thinking about what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:30 am

Everything she did both thrilled and amused him in equal measure, but Rogue, well... He could be cruel. Disentangling himself quickly, he moved aside, smirking as he sat down in one of the nearby chairs, eyes challenging her as he raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:36 am

As Rogue left, she lay on the sofa for a moment getting her breath back. She hadn't been doing enough breathing when he was there. The pause, however, brought her out of the moment. She looked down at the state of herself, very quickly sitting up and drawing her knees up to her chest, covering herself up. She may have had some extra confidence from the booze, but not that much more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:55 am

He smirked slightly, reaching over to push her drink, and her water, closer. "Catch yourself, love."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:57 am

She buried her face in her knees as he pushed each of the liquids over, going even redder. She couldn't take either; that would end up exposing her to him again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:51 am

Amused but satisfied, he stood up, proceeding over to his room. When he came back, he had his old mask on, his new one still around his neck. The zipper on it was down far enough to cover his eyes, but the smirk remained visible. He sat back in his seat, lounging luxuriously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:58 am

By the time he had come back, Candy was already in her shirt, drinking the water which was on the table. All the marks he left would still be visible if she didn't still have her legs up, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:19 am

Rogue neither said nor did anything, remaining where he was with the same smug look on his face, blind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:34 am

"Aurora is going to tease you just as much as me for these marks, you know this, right?" Candy finally spoke, resting her chin on her knees. She was trying to wipe the smirk off of his face in any way she could think of. The last resort was to go up to him and put his mask back on, but... That was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:06 pm

"Nah," he said, shrugging as he stuck his tongue out at her, flickering it rapidly in a tease.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:15 pm

"Hmmph..." Candy looked away from him in a huff, trying to think of anything else that would make him stop with the teasing. The only way she was ever going to get his mask up is to use that power... She didn't know how and Rogue had something similar... Would it really work? Ah! She thought of something else, yet.

"I'll tell Aurora that you got me drunk and then did this." She said. "Not even a lie... I just won't mention I let you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:23 pm

"She won't believe you didn't." He said. Still, he wasn't missing a beat. Unzipping the hood, he let it fall around his neck, smirking at her with his whole face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:36 pm

"You don't know that..." She said, looking away once again. Nothing was working, nothing at all! She bit at her lip idly as she tried to think of anything else, except going up and hiding his face by force.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:41 pm

"You're sexy when you do that." He said, blatantly staring at her as she bit her lip. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next