Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:06 pm

Claire sat herself up a bit, watching the toy sink into Jasmine and almost feeling the way Jazz's insides moved around the toy. She let out a soft hiss of pleasure, reaching a hand up and stroking her beautiful firecracker's cheek before starting to pull away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:14 pm

Despite herself, the woman found herself whining as Claire moved back, though she knew full well that such was only temporary. Her fellow lover would not be able to stand the distance for long.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:16 pm

Claire made her pace slow, tender, loving. Of course, this was about repaying Jasmine for her pleasure, but Claire so often found herself on the other end of this toy. Now it was her turn to make use of it, to make Jasmine moan out her name as she made tender love.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:23 pm

It was always something that Jasmine found weird, how she lacked any and all attraction towards a male but how decided phallic toys such as this could drive her absolutely wild. In some ways, the gentleness of their lovemaking put her over the edge even easier than the rougher bouts they were go through. Hell, sometimes it was even better than make up sex.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:25 pm

Claire's hands made gentle claim to Jazz's hips, holding her in place while she slowly pumped the toy in and out. Each forward thrust brought her a moan, each rearward one a gasp as the other end of the toy moved inside her behind the harness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:29 pm

Jazz was not, by any means, faring any better than her beloved. Not now, and certainly not under the tender onslaught. Moans followed by gasps followed by moans once again, breaking any semblance of silence the house otherwise claimed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:32 pm

Claire leaned down, capturing Jazz's lips in a loving kiss, while her hips meanwhile began to move just a hair faster.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:35 pm

Despite the escalated volume to the sounds that escaped her, the intensity seemed almost to bring Jasmine calmer. Even still, she welcomed the embrace of Claire's lips against her own, humming and moaning against them.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:38 pm

Claire nuzzled into her love, hands giving her hips a squeeze while she continued to gentle pace. She had no intentions of speeding up, of getting harder, not unless Jazz asked her. This, what they had here, was perfect.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:44 pm

With her own hands re-entangling themselves in Claire's hair, Jasmine searched for the girl's lips, her voice catching itself somewhere between coos and mewls.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:46 pm

Claire eagerly kissed Jasmine, more than happy to hold her, to feel her body as she tried to convey so many things in such a simple, primitive act. She poured her heart into every tender thrust, every soft moan the toy brought to her lips, currently pressed against the revolver's.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:59 pm

The world could fade into oblivion in moments such as these, letting the void take the universe around them and Jasmine would know no different. Afterall, their times spent together in these endeavors had a way of pulling a singularity from her attention span, focusing only on the here, the now, the pleasure and the thrill.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:00 pm

"Mmmm I love you..." Claire murmured against Jasmine's lips, encircling her arms around her lover and rolling them so that Jasmine was on top of her, even as her hips kept their slow, steady bucking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:10 pm

Testing the waters in a way, Jasmine kept her hips both close enough and far enough away that it allowed Claire to remain in control.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:12 pm

Claire had no real intention of surrendering control. Flipping them over had just been a nice way to thrust deeper into Jazz. Her hands moved down to her hips once more, holding them tightly in place as she continued her slow, languid lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:20 pm

Though she managed to keep herself in position, the only thing allowing her to do so was forcing all of her available focus on the task. Otherwise, her body was trembling as her head lolled back, eyes rolling towards the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:22 pm

Claire once again rolled them, so she was on top, because she could tell that Jasmine was having just a hair of trouble. She smiled just a little bit, leaning down and kissing Jazz. "Tired, love?" She murmured, her thrusting growing faster once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:28 pm

She gasped out a moan, jolting a bit as she did so, "... fucking horny."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:30 pm

"Tell me if you want it harder, or faster... But I like this pace right now..." She said, holding tighter to Jazz and keeping on with her tender, long thrusts. Her speed was quicker than when she started, though not by much. Enough to keep Jazzy from getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:36 pm

Jasmine shrugged as best as she could in the given position. Even with the pleasure of it, this round of lovemaking was almost relaxing, fading, at times, into something more sensual than sexual.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:38 pm

"I'm here if you need me... When you need me..." Claire murmured, falling back to silence and back into her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:42 pm

"Always." Jazz said, twisting herself out of her blissful oblivion to suddenly reach up and bite at the girl's neck. "I want to test you, though... how well can you dominate me?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:45 pm

Claire let out a small groan as she felt Jasmine's teeth nip at her neck, her pupils dilating as she listened to Jasmine's question. It took her a minute to reorder her thoughts, before her hands moved from her lover's waist to her wrists, grabbing and pinning her hands above her as he hips drew back. The pace she entered with was far different than the one with which she left, driving hard and fast into Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:46 pm

The girl broke into a scream that shatter all sense of reason and thought in her, hips rising to meet the woman's before falling in submission as her back arched.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:48 pm

It was Claire's turn to find her mouth at her lover's throat, teeth tentatively wrapping around tender flesh before she grew bold and bit down, marking Jasmine as she ruthlessly slammed her hips into Jazz. One of them was likely going to have bruises and, knowing her luck, it was going to be her and not Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next