Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:38 pm

Raicheal nodded embarrassed in response to what Miss. Rose said. She then listened to Miss Crystal speak as Miss. Rose cleaned up her meal.

"Ok... but I'm still not sure I am worth the trouble." she said softly still not looking at Miss Crystal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:47 pm

"It's no trouble." Crystal said simply, gesturing to her sister as she spoke, "You gave her a valid excuse to take off work and go on a shopping trip."

Rose gave her a thumbs up, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:12 pm

Raicheal smiled and started giggling softly, amused by their justification for the trip.

"Ok." She said happily "Thank you again for doing all of this for me." With that she when back to finishing her food so they could continue forward with the trip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 9:18 am

Crystal finished her own food in silence, soon enough getting rid of her own garbage. She waited up for Raicheal, welcoming her with her as she made her way to the nearest store. It was a media store, similar to an FYE, with videos, music, and fandom-related merchandise scattered throughout, including a wall of shirts.

"Do you want any music?" Rose asked, as Crystal had wandered off to one of the sections, herself.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 1:16 am

Raicheal finished her food shortly after Miss. Crystal and soon cleaned up the remains before placing them in the garbage bin. Once in the store she started looking around in awe, she had never been in a place like this and though she had no clue what anything was, she was still enjoying looking at it all.

"Music?" She said turning back to look at Miss. Rose "I'm not sure... the last time I listened to music just for enjoyment was when I was younger. My grandma always listened to the old, traditional folk songs on the radio. We would even go into Cork for the free concerts some performers held... that was when we had the money for the bus of course." Raicheal paused for a second the small smile on her face faded slightly

"I don't even know if I'd like anything or how I would even play it..." She said softly, worry in her voice as she looked out onto the rows and rows of music.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 12:20 pm

"Find something you might be interested in." Rose said, her voice holding just the tinge of a command as she wandered off to sate her own audio pallet.

"...and we'll find you something to play it on." Crystal finished, realizing as her twin disappeared that Rose was not going to complete the sentence on her own. Sighing softly, she drifted towards the vinyls, her own poison of choice.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 12:59 pm

Raicheal nodded as the two of them went off before standing there for a second nervously as she tried to figure out where to look first. Sighing slightly she just started wandering the aisles of the store, looking over the music bit by bit but there wasn't anything she knew for sure she'd like. However, that was until she reached a small section tucked into the back of the store labeled "International" and upon looking through it, she came across a few CDs labeled as Irish folk music. Curious, she flipped them over and was surprised to find that many of the songs listed on them were the ones she had grown up listening to. She smiled softly as she read the tracks and memories of listening to the songs with her Grandmother filled her head.

Last edited by Hatter94 on August 2nd 2017, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 1:29 pm

The twins left her to her wanderings for quite some time, eventually coming to find her. When Rosaline noticed she'd remained in the CD section, she'd wandered back off to locate a portable device for the girl to use. Coming back with such, she waited at the end of the aisle while Crystal approached, smiling softly, if a bit sadly. "Did you find something you might want?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 7:24 pm

"Ummmm... yeah..." she said shyly holding a few CD's, all of which were Irish folk music. "They're some songs here I haven't heard since I was a little girl..." A small smile crossed her face as her cheeks reddened a little.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 7:51 pm

"That's pretty cool." Crystal said, choosing her words carefully. "I'm sure t'll bring back some happy memories for you, then."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:04 pm

"Yeah..." Raicheal said softly looking at the CD's with both a happy smile and sad eyes "I am sure they will..."  She paused for a second before looking up.

"So a-anyway... what did you and Miss Rose get?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:38 pm

Crystal nodded to her sister, who held up a couple bags of their own things. "More media for our collections --- movies, music, a bunch of different things." Offering her hand, she moved to lead the girl up to the checkout counter.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 12:40 am

Raicheal took the offered hand and walked up to the counter before shyly placing the CD's on it for the girl to ring up.

"Thank you again..." she said quietly with a note of gratitude in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 7:49 am

The pair didn't really respond, Rose merely adding the portable compact disc player to the pile before paying without everything being rung up. Doing so at a way of messing with the machines, however it only resulted in a little bit of blank, extra paper at the end of the receipt. Taking the receipt before Raicheal could see it. Crystal left the bag for the girl to grab, squeezing her hand gently as she looked outside the store.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 3:38 am

Raicheal was initially going to say something when she saw Miss Rose place the player on the stack but decided not to, knowing that anything she could bring up would be mute at this point. She watched as Miss Rose quickly paid and grab the receipt, no doubt trying to keep her from seeing the price and commenting on it like she had been. She reached up and grabbed the small bag with one hand and Miss Crystal's hand with the other, squeezing back as she waited for them to lead her to the next store.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 4:48 pm

The women did so without instruction, taking the girl to one of the many clothing stores that dotted around the mall. She'd object, they both knew, but it wouldn't serve them any purpose for her to do so. They would do as they'd planned and promised, regardless of her complaints and suggestions otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 2:09 am

Raicheal followed Miss Rose and Miss Crystal into the Clothing store, which was a teenager/young women type of clothing store, though most of what she saw in the window displays were shorter than she liked. Once inside she looks around a little, there were the usual racks of clothes as well as shelves of clothes along the walls. The crowd was mostly mother/daughter pairs and groups of teenage girls who searched through the racks.

"S-So what n-now?" Raicheal said nervously as she hung closer to Miss Crystal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 5:07 pm

"Whatever you want," Rose teased, though it was clear enough that she wouldn't be swayed from the topic, or idea, of getting Raicheal some more articles of clothing. "Just pick something that you might like and we'll work with that."

Rolling her eyes, Crystal squeezed the girl's hand reassuringly, leading her off to where the clothes were less "trendy" and more functional.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 12:09 am

Raicheal followed Miss Crystal to the section of clothes and after a slight pause, she started to look through the racks of clothes in front of her. She was finding things that were cute and would look nice but there were mostly either short sleeved or knee length dresses, which she couldn't wear. She sighed a little before turning to Miss Crystal.

"They look nice but I was hoping for something... longer." She said worried as she subconsciously pulled on the sleeves of her own blouse.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 10:32 am

Scars, Crystal reminded herself before nodding, looking around for clothes that were meant for fall weather, despite the fact that Nevada seemed to almost exclusively experience summer. After several minutes of wandering, she found that there was no luck in the endeavor, and so she began leading her into first another store, then one more, where they finally found clothes that would more suit what Raicheal was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 1:09 pm

Raicheal followed Miss Crystal around the first store and then to the next and the next and the next. She was a little worried about leaving Miss Rose behind in the first store but she was more so upset by the amount of trouble she had just caused with one comment. She was going to say something about it but was stopped when Miss Crystal found what they were looking for in a larger department store. While the clothes were not as trendy as the ones in the first store which Miss Rose had brought them to, these clothes had longer sleeves and dress lengths which was really all Raicheal wanted.

"Thank you... and sorry for the trouble." She said looking at Miss Crystal, a small note of relief in her voice. With that, she started to look through the racks to try and find something she may like.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 2:11 pm

Crystal shrugged, not seeming to mind in the slightest. "It's no trouble, really." She said, proceeding to look for herself not too far off. She could still see Raicheal is she looked over, and she would certainly be able to hear her if she called. Before she could forget, Crystal sent a message to let Rose know where they were. Honestly, if the mall had been any busier, she probably would have had her own panic attack, by now.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 12:41 am

Raicheal looked over the dresses, blouses, skirts, and trousers that were in this section of the store. They were all plain looking with simple patterns and colors which, to be honest, was perfect for her. Afterall, she'd had enough of flashy, revealing clothing to last her a lifetime and then some. She found a few things she had thought would look nice on her but then she ran into a new issue when she looked at the tag. While she had never actually bought clothes when she was younger, she still knew the sizes that would fit her. However, those sizes were old now and she wasn't too sure what size she was anymore. Furthermore, having lived in Ireland for most of her life she had learned to read clothing tags in the European sizes but all the tags here were in American sizes.

"Ummmm...Miss Crystal... can you help me... I... I can't read the tags. " she said softly in an embarrassed tone of voice as a blush rose to her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:20 am

Crystal perked her head up, drawing her attention back to the girl. With a gentle smile, she walked over, examining the clothes she'd been looking at. After a long pause, a few look-overs of Raicheal, and some memory recall alter, she began holding up a few articles of clothing against the girl. Finally, she gave her an overview of what sizes should and might not fit her, smiling softly all the while, "You'll want to try them on, to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:56 am

Raicheal listened to Miss Crystal as she explained the sizing of the clothes and told her what may or may not fit. She nodded thinking it all over and making sure she understood for later on. However, when Miss Crystal said that she should try them on, her face blushed horribly as she looked at the floor.

"ummm... O-Ok.... can... c-can you c-come w-with me?" she said nervously as she twisted her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next