Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:52 am

Given the very nature of the woman, this seemed almost more calming than her being left alone. Helping the student out and closing the door behind her, she fell into step behind her sister, wincing just slightly as the car chirped to signal it's alarm being activated. "What would you like, first? Food? Look at clothes? Movies...?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:19 am

Raicheal walks closely to Miss.Crystal jumping slightly as well when the car chirps.

"I... I don't know..." Raicheal says quietly as the noise to their surrounds drown her out to all but Miss. Crystal " I still say you don't have to do this all for me... I mean I have food at the dorms and clothes as well. Plus don't need to see a movie... I'm really not worth the trouble." She looked at the ground as she said all of this.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:24 am

"Nonsense." Rose pipes in, though it's the only word she says. There's a finality to it.

Crystal makes a sound that must certainly be a hushed giggle. "You don't get much of a say on that front, dear."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:40 am

Raicheal frowned as Miss Rose gave the final word. She really doesn't want them to go to so much trouble for her... after all, she isn't anything special.

"Ok" She says defeated with a little sigh "But I still don't know what to do f..." Her words are interrupted by a loud low grumble from her stomach, one she used to hear often.

"G-Guess I haven't eaten anything since... yesterday... " She said embarrassed and a blush crept over her face once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:41 am

"Food Court~!" Rose announced, seeming triumphant as she lead the way, mocking a march in her attempts. Crystal laughed, leading Raicheal along behind the red-head.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:52 am

Raicheal followed Miss. Rose into the mall. The place was so big that it amazed Raicheal, I mean she had been in hotels and the school and other large buildings before but never a mall. However, the wonderment didn't last very long as the noise of the crowds of people crashed onto her and she moved closer to Miss. Crystal, clinging to her side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:56 am

Crystal squeezed the girl's hand reassuringly, guiding her carefully though Rose led the way to the food court. When they got there, it wasn't nearly as crowded, surprisingly and yet thankfully. There were a variety of options to choose from; really, it all depended on what the girl felt like eating and they would surely find it here.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:33 am

Raicheal breathed a little easier when they got to the food court where she practically fell into a chair, exhausted. She looked up noticing she forgot to let go of Miss. Crystal's hand and almost pulled the poor woman down with her.

"S-Sorry Miss. Crystal..." she says apologetically as she let go and allowed the woman to correct herself.

"I... I don't do well in crowds..." She said sadly looking at the ground "to many of them in my old life... sometimes there would be a crowd of eight or more men around me at a time... wanting me to play with their... s-sorry...I'm doing it again..."  

"T-This place looks a lot like the cafeteria at school" Raicheal said suddenly as she looked up from the ground and around the room in an effort to change subjects.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:22 pm

Rose nodded, though Crystal was the one that spoke again. "It is, yes. You can pick whatever you'd like and we'll get it for you."ly

Silently, Rose wandered away to try a sample of the Asian food, grinning widely at the taste. Since she and her sister shared bank accounts, the red head didn't need to be present for anything to be purchased on her dime. If only for now, the area was open enough that Crystal was calm.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:30 pm

"Ok..." Raicheal said as she looked around the area at the different stands. She still didn't think they should go to all this trouble but at this point, she was too hungry to argue. She watched as Miss. Rose walked off towards one of the stands, probably to get herself something while Raicheal decided.

"There are so many options..." she said slightly overwhelmed "I've never really ordered food before... I mostly cook everything I eat... what do you like Miss. Crystal?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:41 pm

The woman offered her a shrug. By contrast of her sister, she liked milder flavors, things that were rich in actual flavor without the burn her twin favored. "I'll eat nearly anything..." She looked around, directing her attention towards the pizza stand and easily thrilled by seeing the that they offered pasta, as well. "Do you like pizza?" She asked the girl. It would be greasy, but it was certainly better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:00 pm

"Pizza?" she said quizzically "I have only ever had it once or twice... when my mum would take me to Cork and buy me some food to eat in the corner of the pub while she drank. Still... it tasted good..." Raicheal smiled a little as she said this but it was a strange smile, the memory seemed to make her happy and sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:07 pm

Crystal gave her a tender smile, bringing her over to the stand with her and showing her the pizza options. "Pick out whatever you want. I'm going to get pasta."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:08 pm

"Ok..." She said looking up at the options and looking over the toppings that were there.

"May I please have... A slice with broccoli and one with sausage and pepperoni. Oh... and some sweet tea as well." she said softly smiling pleasantly at the counter attendant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:14 pm

Crystal was beaming wide at this, ordering her food before paying the cashier for their food. She left a tip as well as donated to the little hospital box left out for customers. This done, she took their receipt and brought Raicheal to the little table Rosaline had found for them. She already had her food and was drinking what had to have been her first refill, her food untouched.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:35 pm

Raicheal sat down placing her food in front of her before taking one of the thin paper napkins and placing it on her lap. She then picked up the slice with the broccoli and moved it to her mouth before biting into it softly. Her face then lit up with pure enjoyment.

"MMMMMM Rhis Ris Ro Roood!" She said excitedly as she forgot her mouth was full. A blush crept onto her face once more as she swallowed the mouthful of food.

"Sorry..." She said embarrassed "It's really good and I forgot my mouth was full... I think I am going to try to make this with the kitchen in the dorms." With that, she hurriedly took another bite, enjoying it once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:43 pm

Crystal laughed softly before taking a sip of her own drink; Rose was smirking in amusement, though she'd already dug into her own food. For the most part, both of them ate in silence until Rose brought them back into a conversation.

"So. have you ever been shopping before?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:56 pm

Raicheal looked up from her food and this time swallowed before talking again.

"Only in the Death Bizarre and some of the other shops around the dorms. I have never been somewhere this...big. " She said slightly nervous again.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:04 pm

Rose nodded, accepting this. "What's something you've always wanted?" She asked, eating after her words while Crystal looked at a store map for the mall.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:04 am

"Wanted?" Raicheal said pausing before taking the first bite of her second slice of pizza. "I've never really had anything I wanted... at least nothing that can be brought."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:20 am

Rose's lips pursed at the statement, her mind idly wondering what to do, under the circumstances. Instead, Crystal took the reigns. "Would you like some more clothes? We can get you something comfortable, maybe to lounge in."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:57 am

"I guess..." Raicheal said cautiously "Although I don't really need them...I have this outfit and the outfit the nurses gave me... that is really more than I need and I don't want to be more trouble than I already am." She looked at her teachers wondering if her fourth attempt to dissuade them had actually worked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:08 pm

Rose raised a brow, "You realize that there are seven days in a week and doing daily laundry is costly and inefficient?"

Crystal gave her a severe look before speaking again. "What if both outfits are dirty?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:23 pm

"I know..." Raicheal said as she looked away a little and blushed "I just never thought I needed more... I would clean one outfit in the morning and one at night so they're never both dirty... It's work for the most part and I've only ever had issues when I end up in the infirmary over night..." Her face getting redder and redder as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:26 pm

"Like last night?" Rose said, voice gentler now, though she brought her tray to the trash and took care of what remained of her meal before proceeding back over.

"It's not like we mind." Crystal said, "We both teach and she has her own business. We have money to spare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next