Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:59 pm

That was Glyndwr's cue. The moment that Allelujah had been cut, he knew that his more vicious alter-ego would surface. Quite suddenly behind the man who seemed much faster than most even at the academy trailed a shimmering purple greatsword, one that would be much heavier than Allelujah's blades. The blade didn't seem to weigh anything to the man, who also seemed to be holding a ball of purple flame in his other hand. Both the items were quite obviously magic.

The moment Glyn was in range of both of the weapons, he swung the sword in an arc from underneath, looking to deflect the attackers blades and get between the two. His top priority was to keep the student from being harmed overmuch. He also threw the ball of flame at the older man's feet, trying to make them jump back.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:10 pm

Hallelujah glared at Glyndwr, his eyes narrowing. "Stay out of this!" the death scythe exclaimed, ignoring the gush of blood that was steadily soaking through his pants as he instead turned to Glyn. His attention was now completely focused on the other, thankfully leaving Lacey alone for the time being. The distraction gave Allelujah a second to gain control- enough to mumble "I'm sorry," before Hallelujah took over again. "He's a wimp. Afraid to hurt someone," the other chuckled, moving to press a blade so that it was poking against Glyn's chest. "Now, get out of my way Glyndwr. This isn't any of your business." Hallelujah pressed the blade a bit firmer against his chest and scowled.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:36 pm

As much as Lacey wanted to celebrate landing a blow on him, she kept her cool, managing not to distract herself. But, when Allelujah praised her, his voice was deeper than normal, highly confusing her. When he started throwing as many blows as he could, she turned her foot back to normal, and began blocking the blows, managing to block all but one of them, that nicked her on her collarbone. However, before he could get any more blows in, the purple-haired man from before swept in, separating the two, causing Lacey to gasp. The lance looked back and forth between the two, as Allelujah started speaking as if there was someone else with them that Lacey couldn't see. "W-what's going on?" She asked, her voice shaking. "W-why is he like this?" She asked softly, then gasping as Allelujah poked the blade against the other man's chest. Just a few moments ago, the death scythe had been so kind to her, now he seemed like a completely different person.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 5:18 am

-----A few minutes earlier-----
Catherine Coon adjusted her glasses and looked at her students.. Well.. fine, there was only one and it was me.
"I can't believe you're the only one who's showed up!" Exclaimed the teacher with her cheeks red from the feeling of annoyance. The witch threw her hand up in the air and sighed loudly. Then she sat at her desk and hit it with her forehead. "Do my students really hate me that much...?" She asked me with an annoying groan.

"No, miss, they... Well, your class isn't really that big, because witches and sorcerers are a rarity in this school, and the witches usually can be compared to cats- they walk on their own paths." I said with a bored expression on my face. Now that I think about it, I why hadn't I followed the girls' advice and stayed in my bed?! Now I have to listen to Coon's complaints..! Fine, Raccoon violet soul owners should stick together, right? Right...?! Well, dear reader, the truth is that today my teacher and I are going to experience something strange at the training grounds. Destiny is calling!

"You may be right, Lucas... After all, the most stereotypical animal form of the witches is a cat..." Mumbled the teacher quietly, then she raised her head and looked at me. Good lord, her childish behavior sometimes annoys me greatly!
"Alright!" Ms.Coon stood up, her energy returned to her. "Since you're the only one who's showed up, I'll let you decide what to do today! Remember, going home isn't an option!" A wide grin appeared on her face.
I sighed and stood up. "Well, then, I'd like to practice my spells. Can we go to the training grounds?" I asked.
My teacher seemed surprised at first but then clapped her hands with a strange grin on her face. "Great idea! I haven't used my spells in ages! Let's go then, shall we?" Said, Catherine Coon, as she approached the door.
Her lack of a professional behavior was really getting on my nerves sometimes, but I got to admit, her lectures are always fun and interesting.

----Current time----
So right after arriving at the grounds, we heard the sounds of a fight. At first, Ms. Coon told me to not interrupt. However, in the end, curiosity ate us both. We hid behind the bushes and observed. Three people. One of them was probably a teacher. The other two were definitely students. Something was not right, at least in my opinion. I looked at my teacher, her brows narrowed as she adjusted her glasses. "I don't know why, but something seems off..." She whispered.
I only nodded, agreeing with her. Damnit! Why is she behaving like a kid?! If something is not okay, then she should intervene! Gah, I don't understand that woman. Is she trying to be friends with her students? Anyway, back to the unusual training. We observed. "I must find out what's going on. Let's approach them." She said.
We both left our hideout and started marching toward the group. Ms. Coon seemed concentrated and more serious than usual. She suddenly stopped and crossed her arms on her chest, looking at the man who was probably be the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 8:30 am

"Death made it my business when he asked me to come along." Glyndwr said as the oversized blade disappeared, leaving in its place a simple knife. Once more, flames engulfed it and a purple katana seemed to take its place, made of the flames themselves. He used such to knock the Death Scythes blade off to the side, away from his chest. He then took a couple steps back, getting into a stance, holding the sword up, ready to strike or defend against any potential attacks. He then went about explaining about the Death Scythe: "You've noticed that he keeps talking about two people. Indeed, Allelujah is only one half of this man. He has a split personality. Hallelujah, with a H, is who you see here."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 10:01 am

Hallelujah smirked at the sound of his name, nodding. "That would be me, darling," he commented as his blade was knocked to the side. "Allelujah has taken a little nap for the time being. That's why I've come out to play," he allowed one of his hands to transform back to normal, stepping closer to Glyndwr when he got into a fighting stance. "Now, leave us be. We were trying to train this student, Glyn. We weren't going to hurt her," he hissed. Hallelujah was momentarily distracted when he heard footsteps heading towards them. "Geez, is this an affair that the entire damn academy needs to handle?" he grumbled, taking a moment to bend down and examine the cut on his leg. It was rather deep, and this made him smile wryly. "She's doing really well to cut me this deep anyhow," Hallelujah muttered. He gently dabbed at the blood, wincing when black spots danced in his vision. Allelujah was able to gain control enough to hit the ground, breathing heavily. "I've got a few seconds. Knock me out so I don't hurt anyone," he muttered before Hallelujah returned. "I won't let you do that," the other snickered, forcing them to their feet and transforming their hands again. He stepped closer to Glyndwr and muttered "I'd like to see you try, anyhow,"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 12:29 pm

Lacey couldn't help but gasp. "S-split personalities? Well, I guess that makes sense..." She muttered. She then looked around as she heard more footsteps coming her way. Who the heck are these people?! Why are they here? She asked herself before returning to watch Hallelujah and the man called Glyndwr just in time to see the wound she had inflicted upon the death scythe. She put a hand over her mouth, staring in horror. She felt tears prick the corners of her eyes, but refused to let them fall. Lowering her hand, she started apologizing. "Oh good lord.... I-I'm so sorry!" She turned to Glyn. "I-I didn't mean to cut him so deep. I-I'm sorry!" She apologized. The death scythe was never her enemy, so she hated that she hurt him so bad, and that had been when he was Allelujah, the side of him that she liked. Now, now she was standing before Hallelujah, and she didn't like it. She didn't like this other side of the death scythe, and if she were to be honest, she was scared of him, terrified, and she didn't know what would happen to her if he got past Glyn. So, despite her fear of him, she turned her hands into blades, ready in case he were to get to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 1:49 pm

The situation really got out of control. Both Ms.Coon and I knew it. However, what could one death scythe do against a witch, a sorcerer, a weapon and.. whatever that guy with a magical knife was.
We looked at each other. My teacher had a plan. I was lost.
Catherine Coon sighed and adjusted her glasses and lab coat. She looked very serious.
"That's enough! In the name of Shibusen, Hallelujah cease any hostile actions!" Exlaimed the teacher loudly. Yes, she got angry. I didn't expect it. "Raccoon, you know what to do..." Ms.Coon said to me. I remembered what she told my class about dangerous situations. We have to release our protections right after her.
"Soul Protect release!"
"Soul Protect, wyzwolenie"
With our protections lifted, we released a big amount of energy as our wavelengths became visible. The air started moving around us. I quietly mumbled my stupid mantra to prepare my arrows.
"Magical arrows"
Suddenly 5 orange, magical arrows materialized around me, hovering, waiting for me to shoot them. I looked at a blonde girl who was looking at the death scythe with fear in her eyes. "Hey, girl! His wound isn't that bad! My teacher can heal him! So calm down and be prepared for defensive actions!" I shouted, trying to clear her mind of unnecessary thoughts. Everyone needed to be focused, that death scythe was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 3:21 pm

"If he loses consciousness due to losing blood, then that's good for us." Glyndwr said, stepping back from the Death Scythe as he came closer. He was biding his time, now, as he'd rather let anemia do his job than do it himself. What he wasn't expecting to happen at all was for a witch and a sorcerer to turn up at the scene, guns blazing. Really, it was probably better for more people to fight the madman, but it was getting a bit excessive at this point. He wanted to remove himself from the situation, but he was also the one standing between Hallelujah and the student. He put his hand out to the side. "Lets get out of here. Transform for me, so I can get you away from him quicker. Don't worry about rejection. It won't happen." He spoke to Lacey, though didn't for a moment take his eyes off of Hallelujah.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 3:57 pm

Hallelujah seemed ready to back down until the witch and sorcerer appeared, along with several magical arrows. He took a few steps back when he saw the arrows, knowing that he wasn't going to be able to fight them off wounded. Glyndwr was right.. he would be passing out soon. Hallelujah had been cut about fifteen minutes ago. It was a minor miracle that he had enough endurance to stand at the moment. The death scythe continued to back up until he hit the back of a tree and grunted softly in surprise. "Oh, please. I never was going to hurt her. There's no need to go all guns blazing on me, people. I only protect the both of us when we're in danger," Hallelujah rolled his eyes melodramatically. "But since you've seemed to assess me as a threat, I might as well be one for you," he added. A wicked glint formed in his eye, and the death scythe kept both of his hands transformed. "And as far as being in danger, you aren't." he pointed at Glyn and Lacey with a blade. "I'm also right here. Get out of the way or else this will get messy," Hallelujah snickered before starting towards the two others. "Now, that wasn't a very good idea," he teased the boy as he stood with his back to Glyn and Lacey. A twinge of pain shot through his leg and more blood gushed from it. Ignoring his fading vision, Hallelujah took a stab at Raccoon. Due to his pain and rapidly fading consciousness, he lost control of his transformation and ended up weakly tapping the sorcerer in the stomach instead of stabbing him. It wasn't long after that his other hand reformed. "Well shit," Hallelujah muttered before he lost all of his conciousness, hitting the ground face first and splitting his lip. Blood ran down his cheek as he laid there, sprawled out.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 7:19 pm

Lacey nodded and was about to transform when Hallelujah started towards the witch and sorcerer, got a single little touch in, and then fainted. "I-I don't think that's necessary any more..." She pointed out. "He's out cold now." She looked over at Glyn. "Will be be alright? I didn't cut him too badly did I? I mean, not enough to leave a scar?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 4:53 am

The mad death scythe started charging at me. At first, I thought that my heart was going to stop! I prepared myself to shoot my arrows and turn the idiot into a quiver, but then I remembered something; it was just a scripted event! Nobody was going to get hurt. So I relaxed and watched the hostile death scythe's pathetic attempt to hurt me. Then he fainted and I laughed, and kicked the idiot in the ribs, and dematerialized my arrows. "For your information. My arrows were here just in case he did something stupid and tried to attack one of us." I said with a shrug.
Ms. Coon ran over to me, her face was pale from shock and worry. "Are you okay?!" She shouted. Catherine Coon definitely almost had experienced a heart attack.
"Yes, I am, miss." I replied calmly, stepping away from the unconscious death scythe. Catherine Coon looked at the blonde girl, then her attention focused on Hallelujah's wound. She had seen worse.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 8:25 am

"He'll be okay. A scar is probably the last thing on his minds." Glyndwr said, spinning his blade around, letting it disappear and finally sheathing the knife behind his back. He mumbled a pair of words, a pair familiar to any witch or sorcerer, causing a purple flame to race across his body, changing his appearance somewhat. His hair wasn't spiked anymore, falling as regular hair should. Ears became less pointed and his features became softer.

He walked over to the two magic users. "When he wakes up, can you tell him that we're even with the nearly killing each other thing? Even if I didn't do anything, I was there, so it's probably enough. " He said, then continued on his way out of the training grounds, stopping to call back to them at a point. "Ah, but also tell that I still won't be his Meister, even if he wanted me to be. Counting on you!"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 10:24 am

Allelujah winced when he was kicked in the ribs, but otherwise he didn't awaken. He was in a decent amount of pain at the time, and was mentally exhausted from trying to force himself to take control over Hallelujah. However, he was such a strong force that the death scythe had used up most of his energy trying to control him. The last thing Allelujah wanted to do was accidentally hurt the nice girl that he had been training just because she had cut his leg and forced Hallelujah out.

OOC: Short because I have absolutely no idea what to write when he's knocked out, haha.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 1:01 pm

Lacey nodded. "Alright." She turned to face him. "Thank you. For helping me out. I appreciate it." She thanked him, a smile spreading across her face. The lance walked over to the witch and sorcerer. "So you'll be able to help him?" She asked, meaning no offense. "I just want to make sure he'll be alright when he wakes up." She told the two kindly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 1:50 pm

I observed the strange guy and his magical abilities. Was he a sorcerer too? Anyway, that wasn't important. Once he approached with his rather unusual request, I nodded. Before he left I said: "Yeah. No problem. We've got everything under control..!"

In the meantime, Catherine Coon was examining the Death Scythe's wound carefully. She was the one who replied to Lacey. "But of course! His wound will be his least problem, though!" The adult witch sighed and adjusted her glasses. "Too bad Aurora isn't with us. Her healing spell is incredible..." Commented the teacher. In the end, Catherine was the only witch in the area who was able to use healing magic. "Alright..Let's use my strongest combination..." She whispered. "Ekhm! Coon, coon, raccoon..." She mumbled her mantra, concentrating. "Sound word..." A violet magical circle appeared around her. She pointed her finger at the wounded man. "Healing!" Suddenly we could hear the sounds of an organ. It was... coming out of nowhere. That sound was definitely a cover of a very popular song.
Green sound waves were flying out of the witch's fingers towards the unconscious death scythe. Those sound waves were healing his body slowly. Ms. Coon closed her eyes, focusing on her spell.

The Song *Click*:
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 2:47 pm

The wound on Allelujah's leg slowly sealed and disappeared, leaving only a torn pant leg and dried blood from where he had been cut. A bit after the cut had left, the death scythe's golden eye fluttered open. The first thing Allelujah did was part his hair to the other side, expressing that he was in control. Then, he sat up. His vision was still a bit blurry but he was able to look to the witch in front of him and mumble "thank you," to her. After another few moments, Allelujah was on his feet and next to Lacey. "My apologies," he murmured, gently resting a hand on her shoulder. "Did I scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 3:00 pm

Lacey bit her lip before hesitantly nodding. "I'm so sorry." She apologized. "It was my fault wasn't it? He didn't come out until I hurt you..." She said, blaming herself. "And I'm sorry about hurting you, I didn't mean to. I guess I'm just not good at controlling myself..." The weapon muttered, unable to meet his eye.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 3:11 pm

So, no apologies for me? Cool! I growled quietly, expressing my anger. That guy! I didn't care he was a death scythe, I wanted to punch him! Before I could do anything reckless, Professor Coon walked over to the two with her arms crossed. She looked at the girl and smiled. "It is not your fault. If I understand correctly, anything could have triggered that... personality change. Allelujah is to blame here because he apparently did not inform you." Explained the witch calmly and slowly. Then..She punched the death scythe in the shoulder. "And you! You tried to attack MY student! Don't you even dare to say that it was his fault because he summoned his arrows! You're lucky because he didn't shoot you in that irresponsible head of yours!" Shouted the witch-teacher. To my surprise, she calmed down rather quickly and adjusted her glasses. "This should be reported."  Ms. Coon added
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 6:37 pm

Allelujah took the punch without getting angry at her, clearing his throat before speaking again. "I'm not to blame," he said quietly, running a hand through his hair. "As far as your control, you don't have to worry about it. That was fine, and I could have handled it had Hallelujah not delayed me," the death scythe seemed truly guilty, flinching back when Catherine started to yell at him. "He tried to attack your student. Not me, and our responsible head," he corrected in the same calm tone as not to let Hallelujah get the upper hand again. "All I can do is apologize, and.." Allelujah turned to Racoon. "For the record, I wouldn't have held anything against you if you shot Hallelujah in the head," he smiled grimly and let out a sigh. "This was a test of sorts on my end, to see if I could endure teaching a class without letting Hallelujah take over. Death is aware that I was testing myself, and he is aware that Hallelujah exists within me as well. I will report it, and if you really don't trust me enough to do that, then I trust the students can walk back to their dorms on their own as we go together," he addressed Catherine with the last part, sighing again. "
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 6:45 pm

Lacey nodded. "Alright, thank you. I'm glad you're feeling better now though." She said, smiling. "Anyways, thanks for the lesson. I appreciated it." She said appreciatively. "I-I can find my own way back to the girl's dorm..." The weapon muttered as the death scythe began to talk to the witch.

OOC: Sorry it's so short. Having a spout of wb
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 7:12 pm

Catherine Coon sighed, feeling guilt for scolding the nice side of that man and for ruining the girl's training. She crossed her arms on her chest and rubbed her eyes. "Would you be able to finish this training, Allelujah? If yes, then let's do so. There's nothing worse than wasting our student's opportunities to learn something!" Said the witch with a more positive attitude.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 8:22 pm

Allelujah shrugged and stuck his hands in his pockets. "I don't really think that I'm up to it," he replied. "Honestly, I would much rather go home and take a really long nap. I was trying to fight Hallelujah so hard that I wore myself out. I'm not even sure that I can manage a full transformation at the moment, let alone a partial,"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 8:46 pm

As Lacey listened to their conversation. "It's alright, really. I understand completely." She told them. "I can always wait until they get a replacement to continue the training..." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 6:39 am

The witch rubbed her chin and looked at me. Then she looked at the Death Scythe. Then she looked back at the girl. Oh no, what was she planning? "Alright. You've got three options then, young lady. Option one: You can finish your training under the eye of my student. Option two: You two can go find Adam Kovalsky. He's a Death Scythe, so he might be a great replacement. Option three: You two can go home." Said the teacher with a friendly smile. "Alright.I think we're done here. I'll escort you." Catherine Coon told Allelujah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next