Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 4:30 pm

Allelujah didn't seem thrilled about Catherine having to accompany him to report to Death, but he nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry again, by the way," he added as he glanced at Lacey guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 4:40 pm

The lance flashed him a smile. "It's alright, really. I understand." She told him. Despite the fact that she told him it was alright, she was still a little disappointed, but she didn't let it show. "S-so I think I'll just head back to my dorm..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 5:21 pm

That girl was not the only disappointed person. I wanted to practice my spells.. I really wanted.
With a sigh, I shrugged and turned around. "Going home, then! Goodbye!" I said, walking away, with my hands in the pockets of my trousers. Well, I guess I'll just teleport myself somewhere and have fun. Lacey still have time to catch me if she wants to continue the training.

Catherine Coon sighed quietly, looking at the Death Scythe. She was feeling guilt. "Tsk.
Hey, Allelujah, is Shinigami going to be angry at you?
" The witch asked, whispering.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 7:14 pm

Allelujah smiled weakly back at her as she started to walk away. When Catherine whispered to him, the death scythe blinked a few times. "I only endangered the lives of two students and a teacher," he replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes and starting to walk away with her. "I'm a flight risk."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 7:33 pm

Lacey began walking back to the girl's dorm before taking a diversion to the forest near by. She wanted to continue training a bit, but not with the sorcerer. Once finding a relatively big, thick tree that she knew she couldn't cut down, she turned her hand into a blade and started hitting the tree with not only her blade, but started trying to aim with the flat side of the blade.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2017, 4:07 am

The witch shrugged. "Oh well. I guess you won't be allowed to train with students anytime soon." Said Catherine with a much more friendly tone. She started feeling bad for the death scythe. Rubbing her chin, she tried to come up with at least something that would be helpful during their meeting with the shinigami. "Well... You're the innocent one, actually. Hallelujah is to blame... Hm..." Ms. Coon told him, carefully analyzing his situation. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I..was angry." She added, adjusting her glasses.
Meanwhile, I, Raccoon, decided to leave this thread, I wasn't needed anymore.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2017, 10:45 am

"I don't blame you. I'm pretty angry with myself anyways," Allelujah replied quietly. "It isn't exactly fun having another personality in your head," he muttered. As if on cue, Hallelujah piped up it isn't exactly easy living with you either. "Oh, shut up! I thought you would have been tired from all that bitching," Allelujah hissed, smacking his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)   Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training is good, right? (Lacey n myself, open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3