Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:10 pm

I wasn't quite sure what sound tried to escape me, but it certainly didn't seem like a human one. Blushing vividly, I trembled and returned to the kiss with them. I hurt the admins just as clearly as he did, but that did not mean, in the slightest bit, that I wanted anything to do with our actual "jobs."

ooc:
....Let 'em go. They're in a time lock, anyway. Besides, they'll pick up on it, eventually. ....right? Merry?

ic:

...I hate you.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:15 pm

OOC: I don't know. If you want we can just... Ask them to do the stuff now and let them have fun later...

IC: I pulled away once again, to look her in the eyes. "So uh, are you enjoying this?" I asked her, whispering. She could easily notice a slight uncertainty in my voice. I mean, sure, this is, well awesome, but I don't know how far we can go without causing troubles to my creator. (He seems very hesitant). I also want to know if she's enjoying what we're doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:22 pm

I nod, but it seems to be the case that everything involving our creators is telling us to stop. I frown at the thought, pout even. "Yes," I tell him honestly, "But I think that we have things to do." It's awkward, and I know it, but it's true, as well; that's a fact that we all know.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:26 pm

I closed my eyes and nodded and put her on the floor. "Want to finish what we've started after we find the damned anomaly?" I asked her, smiling warmly. MerryLynn was right. We have to fix our thread. I sighed a bit. Yeah, this is quite awkward.

OOC: We all feel awkward now. Especially me. I'm to blame here >.>

IC: It's okay... I just hope we'll be able to finish this.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:39 pm

ooc: Shoosh it, Rackie, or I'll take back the popcorn.

ic:

Another nod meets his words, and I take his hands as I return my clothing to normal, summoning my hat from across the room. It lands on my head and I grin, tipping it slightly. "Shall we, then?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:45 pm

I adjusted my tie quickly and put my jacket on. At least Merry's attitude is helping me get into a better mood. "Sure, who's the transporter this time?" I asked her, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:46 pm

A shrug follows the words, met quickly, and chased away, by a smirk. "How good are you at acrobatics?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:56 pm

"My human form...terrible. My animal form... great. Why?" I replied slightly confused by her words. She's probably planning something strange.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:16 pm

"It's how I like to move," I explain, stepping out and reaching up to grab the base of the thread, swinging on the previous post lazily. "It just takes a lot of acrobatics."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:21 pm

"I-I see..." I replied, only slightly afraid of dying in the process of following her around. It might really be better to just use my animal form for my own safety. On the other hand, I'm just a small little raccoon (I mean, my animal form), so keeping up with her might be a challenge. Wait, is she bending reality in an unimaginable way again?! "I'll better use my animal form then..." I murmured. *Poof!* I transformed into a little cute raccoon. "Shall we go, then? Admins, where's the anomaly?!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:24 pm

I reached down, tipping my hat upside-down for him to jump into. Handling my mode of transportation was nothing. Now, dragging the thread around... that could be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:37 pm

I jumped into her hat and took a deep breath. No hints from our Admins. Oh well, it'll be a yet another blind jump. I hope Merry won't throw us into a non-existent page again. I don't want to see a living 404. not found again!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 7:55 am

Closing the hat enough that he could see but still stay put, I began climbing the posts. In all honesty, it felt like I was trying to run up a down escalator, but I managed it well enough, reaching the top and leaping through the site's banner as though it were a portal. It amuses me, really, to do things such as this. Besides, the admins literally controlled the site's portals and links.

...Granted, to make the banner portal work to my liking, I had to rewrite the URL temporarily, but there are far worse things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:26 am

OOC: "Here, let me give you a link!:" https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5309-training-is-good-right-lacey-n-myself-open

IC: This is just... I'm getting a headache. When it comes to breaking the fourth wall, MerryLynn was much much stronger than I. I mean, she can jump out of any thread without troubles. What is this magic!?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:44 am

Taking the link and temporarily plugging it into the banner, I fling us through, popping out the other side and into the thread. Beaming, I slide us down the line of posts for the desired page, falling into the textbox headlong with a laugh. This is great!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:50 am

W-What's with the music! Merry, I'm confused, halp. ._.
Anyways, I didn't notice in what thread we landed, and the timestamp seems...

----------------
WARNING! TIME STAMP NOT FOUND

ERROR
ERROR
ERROR
ABORT MISSION
I mean, what, don't!

--------------
---------

Ah, right. No timestamp. I'm not even surprised. Wait, did the redtext just gain consciousness?!
I jumped out of Merry's hat and transformed back into my human form. Okay, where are we? Death City? Training Groun... Shit... It's that thread with the crazy Death Scythe, isn't it?!
"We... Must hide behind the bushes..." I told Merry. My former self might be here somewhere!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:54 am

I roll my eyes, twisting reality a little bit, "What, got an ex you don't want me to meet?" The words are a tease; this thread is very recent, but since it's active, I am only positive of how it begins. There are still multiple ways that it could end.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:57 am

I narrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her. "Yeah, that ex would be my former self." I explained, turning my words into a rather weak joke. No, this thread is not active, it's dead, finished even!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:01 am

That's what he thinks. I think to myself; I've not fully landed and the posts appear before my eyes like Star Wars prologues. Clearly, he's underestimating that Death Scythe. "Two Lueys? It's not even my birthday~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:07 am

I narrowed my eyes, glaring at her. "Isn't one enough?" I asked her, murmuring. I think that the most dangerous part for me is the second page, after all, my cameo starts on the second page. What now, what now? What might be the anomaly this time? Is it possible to destroy the timeline if my former self notices us? This might be a true space-time paradox!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:13 am

I wave my hand at him; he's freaking out for nothing. Besides, if we're ever at the point where his timeline starts intersecting our thread or later, he'd have no worries. By that point, he'd already be aware of my existence and powers and so long as they didn't discuss "what happens after..." then everything would be fine. Peachy keen. "Relax." I tell him. The solutions are so very simple. "If you see you, be vague, don't explain everything. Stick with 'spoilers' as your answer or something." A shrug follows my words and I continue looking around, trying to find anything out of place in this area. What could it be...?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:21 am

We were definitely on the second page. I heard the sounds of a fight. Death Scythe known as Allelujah has already lost his mind and went into the batshit-crazy mode. Soon, Catherine Coon will step in to stop the madman. "Alright... There's not running away from the fourth wall breakers, huh?" I murmured quietly. "Are you really that happy to have two me?" I suddenly asked out of curiosity. It's...It's not like I'm jealous of myself, baka!

In the meantime, Catherine Coon and my former self left the bushes to stop Hallelujah. "This is where the fun begins" huh?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:31 am

There was a smirk spreading across my face, and I gave him a peripheral glance from ahead of him, walking towards the tree line and out of sight. "I mean if one of you is so much fun, I can only imagine two..." He was jealous. He was so jealous and it was brilliant~!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:39 am

I slowly followed her, making sure none of the people from the thread was looking in our direction. I blushed and pouted hearing her reply "At least you've admitted you have fun with me..." I murmured, looking away.

The fun has just begun. Catherine ordered Hallelujah to cease hostile actions, while my former self was ready to shoot the Death Scythe. Don't get me wrong, I only wanted to make sure he won't hurt anymore. Who would have thought that the idiot might start charging at me with a pretty awful wound! I mean, he should be thankful I didn't turn him into a bloody quiver in that thread!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:53 am

The smirk continues, but I'm still walking. Still, I'm not seeing anything of particular interest in the thread, not for what we're here for. My attention draws over to the other Raccoon; I've not yet seen him in combat, and this thread was before his revamp, so he's still in his old attire. I grin, the faintest blush crossing my face as I look. Suddenly, something in the distance catches my eye, and I find myself squinting --- stupid human instincts. Focusing, I see what I'm looking for and grown, slumping backwards where I stand. You have to be kidding me!

"Luey, check the horizon." I say, materializing a set of binoculars and tossing it his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next