Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:21 am

Panting beneath him, she looked up to meet his eyes. She was no fool. "Take what you want." She told him, though her eyes weren't entirely focused. She'd give him anything, it seemed. Anything within her means.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 11:03 am

August made no move to start again, just leaning down and kissing her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:33 pm

Vanja nodded, returning the kiss as gently as it was given.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:09 pm

He rolled them so she could rest on top of him, holding her gently in his arms as he slowly started to calm down, half-erect length slipping free of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:17 pm

She curled against him easily, content in his nest and his embrace, silent though she wasn't about to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:35 pm

August too was silent, and yet too far from sleep to consider closing his eyes. Instead, he just delighted in his embrace with her, letting out a low hum.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:47 pm

"You've made a mess of me." She said finally, so suddenly that it could have jolted him. There were multiple meanings to her statement, though she let him choose.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:52 pm

"I know... I'm sorry..." He murmured, giving her a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:09 pm

She nuzzled him, expressing that she wasn't mad over the whole ordeal, though she was still clearly on edge about it.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:54 pm

"Do you want to talk about anything?" He asked gently, offering her the chance to vent to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:01 pm

She shook her head. Really, she wasn't one to talk about thoughts or feelings. Vanja feasibly could, of course, but it... wasn't her top priority. Still, she spoke, "Where does this leave us?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:07 pm

"Wherever you decide it does..." He murmured softly, running a hand through her hair. "If you want less of me, or more of me, you just need to say..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:11 pm

You want morethan me... She thought, gulping at the idea of it. Christ but he wanted commitment. And more. Her line was already well behind the first option. "I..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:25 pm

August did his best not to react beyond continuing to gently stroke a hand through her hair, but he was hanging onto her every word with bared breath.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:29 pm

"I'm not.... kids aren't on the agenda." She said, eventually, adjusting herself slightly, "And I.... don't really... I mean, I'm not with anyone else... but...."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:34 pm

"Vanja..." He said, turning her head to look her in the eye. "I don't control you. I don't want to control you. Whatever you want, or don't want, I will respect. Even and including me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 9:32 am

She readjusted her gaze away from his, away from him, entirely diverting her focus. "You want more." She said again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:28 am

"I do, but if you don't, then that's ok."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:38 am

Her eyes drifted to him again, seeming severe as they met him. "Not to you."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:41 am

August let out a sigh, looking her deep in the eyes. "Vanja. I can't tell you how much to give me, and I can't ask you for more than you're willing." He said, reaching out and cupping her cheeks. "We've been partners long enough for me to know that you'll do whatever you want, when you want to." He said, lips pulling up in a ghost of a smirk. "Give me what you can, what you want to, and even if it's not all I want, I'll take it, and cherish it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:16 am

He was right and they were both fully aware of the fact. As open as she was on some topics and actions, she was still more than reserved and controlled on others. This was one of them. Saying nothing else, she moved to kiss him, a reserved, measured gesture intended to establish her agreement.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:19 am

He leaned forward, and took her kiss, sealing the pact between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:26 am

Tender and silent as the gesture was, it was still enough, to her, for her to feel like she still maintained some semblance of control in the relationship, if only on the emotional front.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 1:23 pm

August pulled away, smiling just a bit. He sighed, a chuckle slipping from his lips as he shook his head. "You're too good for me..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:50 pm

"Hush," she said, shoving him lightly before proceeding to bury herself somewhere in his nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next