Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:59 am

August realized just how futile it was to try and get on top of her, and instead submitted himself to her rule, letting her reign over him and his body as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:04 am

Satisfied at having her claim staked, she eased up on her attempts at control, instead opting for mere dominance. For all their fun, they'd not exactly pursued Vanja's rule, favoring August's own, so this left everything up to a learning experience for them both. Testing the waters, she brought her free hand up to his neck, grabbing it carefully, her other hand gentler at his cock, though it was sliding for direct contact.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:07 am

August looked at her, fear lighting behind his eyes, but underneath all of that was trust. He trusted her with his life, his heart, with so much more than could be said by mere words. But his expression, the light behind his icy blue eyes, said everything, spoke it on a level deeper than any his mind could muster. And so he relaxed himself, looking up at her, and waiting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:11 am

Feeling the difference in his demeanor, she opened her eyes to meet his, watching him carefully as she began to squeeze, just enough to apply pressure, far from enough to do him harm. Her hand at his length was teasing gentler, moving along him in slow strokes. She'd left the kiss on hold, if only for a moment, as she watched and she waited.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:14 am

August drew in what air he could, goosebumps covering his body as the reptilian part of his mind grew to realize that he wasn't drawing in as much air as before. He quelled the panic that would've followed, instead letting a flush creep over his skin as he watched her above him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:20 am

Seemingly satisfied, if only for a moment, she wriggled out of what clothes covered her heat, pushing his aside and aiming to tease. She did not yet move her hand at his neck, but the hand that stroked him moved aside. Grinning mischievously, she positioned herself so that his length, laying against him was at the center of lips. She kept her eyes on his as she slid herself along his length, back and forth, teasing the tip with entry but not allowing it.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:21 am

August attempt to drew in a breath to gasp, though his body quaked a bit as he could only draw in some of the air he needed around her hand. Regardless, the frantic twitching in his length was surely enough indication that he was enjoying her, his pre drooling down onto his stomach.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:27 am

Far past satisfied at this point, she released his neck, drawing her nails down his chest and stomach. She continued to move her hand in the same way, up her thigh and side, scraping over her breast before cupping it roughly. Her eyes never left his, not truly, even as she began to toss her head back and moan, the heat and liquid from her core clearly spreading along his length. She was moving faster, now, teasing him as she played with her breast, the other hand sliding to the bud above her lower lips while she bit at the bottom of her upper ones.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:28 am

August had well submitted to her by this point, and so he wouldn't move until told, like a good little dog. He watched, panting softly as his member throbbed at the display, teeth clenching just slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:31 am

Vanja grinned slightly, a gesture that twitched up the edge of her lips even as she held the bottom one between her teeth. Curious as to how he'd react to the command, she gave it, grinding harder against him as she did so: "Touch me."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:34 am

His hands were quick to move at the command, gripping her first by the hips, before his hands trailed up. He moved her hands away, his wrapping around each of her breasts and giving gentle squeezes while he looked up at the goddess mounting him. Fitting, he thought, that a dragon would be tamed by a deity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:38 am

Seeming satisfied with this, she moved her hips just ever so slightly, pressing his length against her folds once more, though with far more direct access. Eyes on him all the while,she arched her body so that she was pulling him inside of her. Whether by her own control or otherwise, her muscles were tight around him, applying pleasurable pressure to his length as she pressed him into her. She trembled as the angle teased him against her g-spot, crying out as she not only brought his entire length inside of herself, but rubbed her clit against him, as well. Vanja hadn't planned for that, and she was slowly becoming a writhing mess, stilling her hips actions.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:40 am

August's hands moved quickly to her hips, lest she fall over. He couldn't help a crooked grin, but said nothing, still leaving her fully in control here. He did, however, relish her heat around him, letting out a soft sigh of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:43 am

Leaning down and over him, she claimed his mouth as she began to move herself, bucking and grinding herself against him in such a way as to force him against both spots while still bringing him as deep into her as she could. She ignored, for now, wherever his hands went. Her focus was on getting them both off, and fuck, she was horny again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:45 am

August's sighs turned to groans turned to growls of pleasure as he held her, helping her bounce up and down his length with something of a snarl on his lips. God, she looked beautiful like that, on top of him, taking him, using him for her own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:49 am

Eventually, she found that she couldn't kiss him as she moved, instead burying her face in his shoulder, growling and moaning in equal measure as she picked her pace up. He'd done it to her; it was her turn to right thoroughly fuck him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:51 am

August wrapped his arms around her, holding her at his neck as he let her set the pace, let her return the favor. If this was what she wanted, so be it. He would be here for her to use, for whatever purpose she wanted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:55 am

Soon, she was whining, nudging him; she wanted him to join in her movements, though it was becoming clear enough that she was losing her rhythm. She was close, again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:58 am

August slowly rolled them over so he was on top once more, gently grabbing her hips and keeping up with the rhythm she had set. Unless she told him otherwise, he would go no faster or slower, no harder or softer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:00 am

Her back arched as he brought her beneath him, head tilting back with a languid moan. Gods, did she love this. "More." She whined, though she couldn't tell what it was she wanted more of.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:13 am

August assumed it meant she wanted it rougher, and he ibliged. The movements of his hops, the angle and force of each thrust, it grew in ferocity, as he heldnher hips tight enough to bruise her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:14 am

The roughness brought out a scream, scratching her throat all over again though she clearly didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:17 am

August doubled over her, holding her close, squeezing her as he gutted her once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:18 am

Vanja found herself holding him as her climax overtook her, arriving almost completely by surprise. She was trembling, muscles spasming around him as her hips bucked weakly, twitching almost from the electrified nerve endings.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:20 am

August slowed to a stop, his own climax a distant finish line that he had no need to pursue, not when she was held in his arms like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next