Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 11:25 pm

With him at the lead, she followed with relative ease. Clearly, she wasn't exactly comfortable with the scenario --- not by any means --- but things could certainly be worse. Besides, he'd need some kind of alibi, and Vanja doubted that they wouldn't find out about them some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:30 pm

They made their way down to the first floor of his family's mansion, taking the stairs instead of the elevator as August sought any way to prolong the journey, perhaps hoping that if they took long enough, his parents would leave on some trip or another. He had no such luck, as the both of them were waiting in the foyer as they descended the last flight of stairs.

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 00ef20f90a1649875113d40aeafcd5fc
Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 30256

The man and woman stood arm in arm, looking up at the two on the stairs. It was clear that August got his hair from his mother, who despite being no older than her early 40s had a long swath of silvery-white hair. His father was a stern looking man, his eyes hard and steely and drifting just a shade too far towards blue to be called grey.

August cleared his throat, despite already having their attention. "Mother...Father... This is Vanja Salomon... She's my partner at school, as well as my...romantic interest." He said, using the loosest terms possible to clarify what they were, unless Vanja decided to blurt something out. He had a vice grip on her hand, and she could tell he was shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:47 pm

It was times like this that she wished she had a way to steady his wavelength. However, she could only do just the opposite. Still, she put on a proud, yet modest smile, a wife and genuine gesture as she made a sort of bow towards the couple. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Aug-" she cut herself off from his nickname, "-gust says that you've been gone for a while."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:50 pm

August's father studied the both of them, then nodded to Vanja. "Yes, we've just returned from a tour around the Gulf of Mexico." He said in almost a monotone. August's mother was far more approachable, disengaging from her husband and hurrying up the last few flights of stairs to kiss August on the cheek, then kissing both of Vanja's. "It's a pleasure to meet you Vanja! What a lovely name~" She said, pulling away and studying the both of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:53 pm

This seemed to brighten Vanja's mood, her eyes lighting up as her smile widened. "I'm so glad to be meeting you both. I do apologise if I'm intruding. I don't mean to be a bother." Gently, she squeezed August's hand, ensuring him that she would not leave unless forced. "How was the Gulf?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:58 pm

"Oh, it was wonderful!" She insisted, before batting a hand at Vanja. "And you're no bother at all! Such a polite girl, August~" His mother cooed, ruffling his white hair. "You should've introduced her to us sooner~" She insisted. August simply offered a nod at that. "A-Apologies, but we didn't start to...connect until you had already left for you trip..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:00 pm

Vanja's face flushed, a modest gesture that didn't quite seem to fit her. Her palm was growing sweaty against his. "Would you... Like to tell us about it? If... That's alright?" Clearly, he wanted out of the situation as soon as possible, but showing that, on either his part or hers, would likely not go well for the pair. Mentally, she chewed on the wonder at why they didn't spend more time at the townhome, since she now owned it outright... Alone...
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:05 pm

August was presently wondering that himself, his mind running at a million miles a minute, but unfortunately in a billion different directions, and so he wasn't making much progress on any single thought. His father cleared his throat to gather their attention, before gesturing to a side door. "If I'm needed, I'll be in my study. I"ll take dinner there as well." He said, before departing. August's mother blew him a kiss, before returning her attention to the fledgling couple. "Don't mind him, he's always got work on the mind. Why don't we move to the parlor and talk some more~" She said. August, on instinct, followed after her, squeezing Vanja's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:08 pm

Vanja, lost over the layout of the house beyond the garage, elevator, and August's suite, merely followed along beside him as best she could. She could think on her feet no problem, but was presently very much out of her element.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:13 pm

August's mother kept on speaking, though it was evident the both of them were too lost to really follow along. August squeezed Vanja's hand a few times, before clearing his throat. "Mother, if you don't mind, we've some homework to attend to. Maybe we can more formally talk another time?" He said. His mother stopped, studying the both of them, and then nodded with a smile. "Of course. Your studies come first, after all." She said, turning to Vanja in particular. "My dear, if you ever want to share a cup of tea and a story, don't at all hesitate to drop by~" She said, before shooing them both away and continuing to the parlor.

August hurried them to the elevator, and brought them up to his floor and his room, closing and locking the door behind him with a pace that could only be called manic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:16 pm

Part of Vanja wanted to laugh. Stuck in the realm of madness that she was, that was the part that rang out. It was a combination of amusement at his reaction and relief, however, and this didn't come out as sounding entirely insane.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:20 pm

August actually fell against his door, letting out a sigh. "So...parents...those are them..." He muttered out, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:22 pm

Vanja waved a hand, going to the bathroom to remove all traces of makeup, however normal she'd made herself look, from her face. "That wasn't quite as frightening as you made it out to be."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:28 pm

August let out a deep sigh, rubbing his eyes even harder. "You've no idea just how difficult it was." He countered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:32 pm

She poked her head out, wild hair still managing to stay put, though she remained otherwordly without her makeup. "Do tell me how difficult it was being able to introduce your uncommitable fuckmate as your girlfriend." She said, narrowing her eyes slightly. "To your parents. I've never so much as met siblings before and you reached parent level. Count your victories, dragon boy and lick your wounds before I make a few more."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:35 pm

He couldn't help but raise a brow, rising to his feet and approaching the bathroom door. He thrived back in their normal environment, back to their normal back and forth, and so as he rounded that edge and looked in at her, he softly breathed out a simple series of words.

"Is that a promise?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:37 pm

Her lip twitched up. Damn him, but he had her. Shoving him almost playfully, she chose to withhold her response, working to make herself once more comfortable in her own skin.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:39 pm

He laughed, happy to have stolen her words from her. He took a few steps backward after the shove, before calling out in a singsong voice. "Cat got your tongue~?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:41 pm

"You don't have the right anatomy for that joke." She shot back, shaking her head at his behavior. Death, but she'd awakened a monster in him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:48 pm

"Dragon got your tongue~?" He teased in response, before laughing softly, and flopping onto his bed. It smelled like sex, and more importantly to him like the pair of them, and it didn't bother him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:53 pm

She stepped out of the bathroom, cocking her hip as she stared at him with a raised eyebrow. "Dragon got an ego."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:56 pm

"Dragon deserves an ego." He corrected her, crossing one leg over itself. "Not too often I can actually shut you up~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:06 pm

She flipped him off, rolling her eyes before walking over to the dresser, as though she might find something new there. Damn dragon was more known for hoarding blankets than treasure...
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:11 pm

"Do you want to go home?" He asked her suddenly, staring up at the ceiling above them, watching shadows play on the eggshell white plaster.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:14 pm

Vanja shrugged, leaving the choice up to him. "Depends on your intentions." She asserted, soon giving up her ruse of a task and proceeding to flop down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next