Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 10:03 pm

She shakes her head, unsure, filled with his seed and his length alike, mind a haze of pleasure and exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 10:06 pm

August, his mind a haze of lust and love and sex, looked down at her like some conqueror about to claim his prize. He leaned down, drawing kisses up to her ear and nipping at the lobe for a moment. His voice was an incredulously insidious whisper when he whispered out his demand, a fetish he didn't even know he had until this more deviant side of him broke free. "I want to breed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:09 am

Her pupils dilate, his words snapping through her haze and forcing awaredness back to the forefront. She's already nearly muted by their endeavors, but he's now left her slack-jawed, staring in disbelief, fear, and something akin to horror. For fuck's sake he's just made a declaration of love, of which she still hasn't figured out how to handle, and is now saying this? A string of foreign curses runs through her mind a million miles and hour and she makes a mental note to double up on her pills.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:40 am

August was not so lost as to be oblivious to the emotions that swirled across her face, and he quickly pulled away from her. "Sorry, sorry Vanja, I just... I got caught up in it all.." He murmured softly, starting to pull out of her, give her space. "Sometimes... Fuck, sometimes you make me feel like an actual dragon, and I... I just loose it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:43 am

She's stammering hoarse whispers as she slides from the nest of a bed, darting instinctively towards his bathroom. The door closes behind her, followed by the quick click of the lock before water begins running. First the sink, then the toilet, and almost immediately after the shower's firing freezing water down on her head and she's all but gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:45 am

August cursed to himself, standing and moving to his closet. He knew her well enough to have some clothes for her in reserve. He got a set ready for her, laying it by the door to the bathroom, and then knocked. "Van, there's some clothes here for when you're done... I'll...have one of the drivers get a car for you, give them your address..." He said, before dressing himself in pajamas and leaving his bedroom the wander around his floor of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:51 am

Vanja hadn't spoken a word on leaving, though it wasn't exactly a thought she hadn't entertained. No, she was mature enough, however slightly, to know that today's conversations and events were not ones that she could just return home after. Besides, she'd be getting whiny messages tonight if she tried, and he'd pull a puppy act on her harder than an animal cruelty fundraiser. Really, she couldn't handle that. Sighing, she towel dried her hair as much as she cared to, ensuring that the water and lights of the bathroom were all turned off before stepping into the bedroom and redressing. Once finished, she sought out her phone, texting him two words:

Come here

No punctuating, no indication of anything, not even where "here" was --- just two words.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:55 am

August looked down at his phone, then simply returned to his room, as it seemed like the most likely place to start looking for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:59 am

Vanja was sitting on his nest like she was some sort of queen. Whether this was intentional or not, she would have just shrugged in response to. The second she saw him step through the door, she uncrossed her legs, spreading them and her arms apart, gesturing for him to come into her embrace. She didn't care if he flopped on top of or beside her, or simply crumpled with his head to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:00 am

August climbed up beside her, ignoring the offer for an embrace and holding to her with his own arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:02 am

She moved according to his actions, a bit surprised that he'd done so but saying nothing on the matter.

"You love me." She stated the words as fact, as if to confirm their truth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:05 am

"I do." He said softly, nodding a few times as if those actions confirmed the statement even further than his words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:08 am

"...how much of what you'd said was the Dragon talking?" She asked. From the state, she'd known, learned, that there was almost a coin-sides way about his personality, if only in bed. Sometimes, he'd do or say things during sex that the rational mind of his normal, Auggie self would never think of or do... or at least be too afraid of.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:11 am

"The stuff about breeding, I-I... I don't know what came over me." He stammered out, cheeks flusing in embarrassment. "It was just...spur of the moment. I swear..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:12 am

She turned, wriggling herself so that she could cup his face in her hands and force his gaze to meet hers. "Say what you want, then."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:26 am

"What I want...is you." He said, looking her in the eyes. "Vanja, I don't know when I started to feel this way towards you, but I... I do love you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:27 am

Her eyes were intense on him for a long while, and she didn't seem to be having any intentions of releasing his face. The longer they remained there, the smaller her pupils got, eventually shifting to normal size. Vanja pretty much ruined that by immediately talking him for a kiss, though it lacked the usual power and sexual edge to it of her affections.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:30 am

August seemed to melt into such a kiss, the departure from her norm openly welcomed by him, as his arms looped around her in a tender embrace. He held her there, for as long as she dared remain, letting her set the pace of it all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:34 am

Vanja was no fool; she'd kissed and been kissed more than enough times to know how to kiss tenderly. That's what she did, here, kissing him slowly and tenderly, lips moving against his and parting long enough that they both could breathe. Even still, she remained, guarded but open nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:37 am

August pulled away after a few minutes, panting softly as he looked at her. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, reaching a hand up and stroking her cheek. "Sorry if I frightened you with what I said..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:40 am

"You could have said worse." She said, the words tender though she followed them up with a kiss that was decidedly more hungry, though she kept the desires and forceful strictly within the confines of their lips.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:43 am

He pulled away after the kiss, his grip on her growing a bit more possessive. "Doesn't make it right... You could do better than a lout like me for the father of your kids, if you ever have any..." He murmured softly, kissing her again right after.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:50 am

His eyes rolled and she shoved him, pressing his shoulders deeper into the nest before growling against his lips. "You think I'd trust anyone else with that kind of thing?" Immediately, her pupils dilated, her eyes widening at the words. As though in a delayed attempt to smother them, she immediately returned to her more aggressive pursuit of his mouth, her hands reaching down to try to grope him in the hopes of distracting him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:54 am

His blue robe split apart, revealing his bare chest and the sweatpants he was wearing underneath. Frankly, it was surprising that he didn't sleep in a parka and snow pants. Still he couldn't help but blink a few times, mind focused far too much on what she had just said. "V-Vanja..." He managed to grunt out, trying to reassert dominance, to get her to stop, if just for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:57 am

The fellow weapon was having none of it, aggression lacing every action from her heavy petting at his length to the way she kept trying to silence his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next