Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:51 am

Her hips bucked as they always did, grinding against the touch of his fingers. Moans broke out despite any semblance of control that she still retained. Growling back, she continued to squirm, seeing how many of his buttons she could manage to push before he claimed submission.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:53 am

He clamped his jaw around her neck like some kind of feral beast, pulling at her panties until they tore and he could quickly shove two fingers into her, overlapping them so they looked like a drill.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:56 am

Vanja gasped loudly, her body arching but her hips stilling. At this point, she wasn't quite sure how to react, though her body was doing as much for her. A moan shattered past her defenses, her core becoming evermore slick as her body flushed to nearly the hue of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:02 am

August pulled his fingers out, rubbing at her clit as he pulled his mouth away, looking down at her hungrily, but with something else behind his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:08 am

She moaned, body trembling as her hips ground against him once more. The look in his eyes was both familiar and foreign, leaving her unsure of how to react... of how he wanted her to react.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:15 am

August stepped back from her, pulling down his boxers to reveal his length, and offering her a quick gesture to his rod. Hopefully she would catch his meaning, even as he started to stroke it himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:23 am

With a nod, she moved to appease him. Teasing with both her hand and her mouth, she worked his length. Vanja was too used to this, too accustomed to the way of things. It felt right but almost mundane at times. Still, their antics were enough to keep her enthralled with the 'couple' that they were. Lovers, at best, she'd always say. Lovers at best.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 1:47 pm

August let out a sigh, running a hand through her hair, his touch turning from rough to tender as she do used on the sex. At least, for this moment, he could try to express how he really felt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:02 pm

Her eyes fell to his, confusion evident in them as she looked at him. What was he doing...? The way her heart was hammering seemed to change, more nervous than thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:37 pm

August gripped her hair in his hands, holding it tight, though with little urging her forward or any such action. No, he was content with what she did now, but he didn't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:53 pm

Calming back down, she continued, more urgently, with the task at hand. Teasing was a specialty of hers, and she did so with ease, tongue swirling around him as she pumped his length with her mouth and hand.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 4:34 pm

August let out a content sigh, pulling on her hair lightly if only to maintain the appearance of roughness. His heart thumped heartily as he looked down at her, the butterflies once again flitting around his stomach.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:01 pm

Vanja would have grinned, were she able to. Instead, she merely hummed against him, vibrating her tongue against the tip.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:16 pm

August started to push her off. He was ready, he wanted more. Wanted her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:24 pm

She responded later than he wanted to, on purpose, of course. There was a smirk on her face when she pulled away, watching him curiously, wondering how he might respond next. Without thought, she licked at her lips, a slow, sensual motion.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:27 pm

August soon had her pinned again, pressing down on her and nipping and kissing at her breasts on hunger. His other hand moved between her legs, rubbing at her folds to see just how ready she was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:41 pm

Vanja bucked and moaned under his touch, writhing ever so slightly at the way he toyed with her. There was no doubt that she was ready for more, but like August, she seemed to be holding back from normal.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:27 pm

August pursed his lips, not that she would be able to tell with his head nestled into her neck, and then pulled back, lining his tip up with her entrance and looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 7:59 am

Her eyes met his, the wild, almost oceanic depths meeting his smoldering gaze. She was fighting back the rapidness of her breathing, trying to get herself a moment of steady running before all hell broke loose. And hell did, in fact, always break loose when these two were involved.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:14 am

August's heart hammered behind his chest as he looked down at her, her beauty overwhelming him. He leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate and loving kiss, as he suddenly thrust forward, hinting himself inside her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:17 am

She jolted, her hips bucking up to meet his, Her face was already flushed, they both knew, but she was shaking a bt at the tenderness of the kiss. Why he was being like this, not so much hot and cold but hot and... warm, she supposed, she didn't quite understand. Vanja had the barest inkling of why, but he certainly... there was no way that he was falling for her. This was just... physical?
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:24 am

Whatever doubts she had about his feelings would likely be extinguished as he slowly pulled himself out, and then tenderly thrust back into her. There was still force behind him, and his hands came up to pin her hands beneath them as they kissed, but his movements were not passionate. This was lovemaking, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:28 am

Vanja's body bucked and squirmed, the primal urges of her physical nature finding some sort of chaos in the change of pace. She responded, still, enjoying what there was, but there was a fear behind her hesitation, an unsureness that met his gentler passion head-on.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:31 am

August's mouth moved from hers, down to his neck, where he started to kiss and nip at her skin once more. "V-Vanja..." He purred out, his grip on her hands tightening as his thrusts gained a bit of speed. "You have no i-idea what you do to me..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:34 am

He was leaning more to the way things had always been, to the way she was used to things. Her face still was losing some of the blush until he sped back up, a gasp escaping her. His name came out as a moan, but she didn't otherwise acknowledge his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next