Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:31 pm

Nunally nodded. "A bit like calibers and ammo types, correct?" The girl said as she touched one of the darts out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:41 pm

She nodded, glad that she could make the connection easily, not that it was terribly difficult. "Most of them use the normal ones; the balls are used for more competitive play and the mega ones are mostly for smaller children to not eat them."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:19 am

Nunally scratched the back of her head. "Hm... I think I'd enjoy playing with these." The girl said, looking at various guns. She smiled taking a box with a pistol to look closely at what it. "If I got myself one, would you play with me?" Nunally finally asked. Those toys really caught her attention. She even found a few videos on the internet with people having Nerf matches. They seemed quite dynamic. Obviously, Nana's only problem was that no matter what she'd have many advantages over everyone. Her body and her computer and even her training and experience with pistols would obviously make competitive matches easier.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:46 am

"Obviously," Jasmine said as though Nunally was teaching an indignant child basic math. In her mind, it might as well have been the same thing, though. "If we move some things around the apartment, we could probably have a match between the four of us!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 11:46 am

Nunally was about to start searching for a pistol for herself (because two would give the meister another advantage over Jasmine), when the weapon spoke. "Do you think that Joseph would allow for that?" She asked with doubt in her voice. Then scratched the back of her head. "Also, do you think that Lily and Joseph would even want to play with us?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:09 pm

"We could make 'im." She said jokingly before shrugging, "I 'unno. If we all ask him it shouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:07 pm

"I guess we could try..." Nunally thought as she closed her eyes for a second and sighed. "So, what Nerf gun are you planning to buy?" She asked out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:50 am

"I still have several, myself." Jasmine said, forcibly reminding herself that they needed to stop by the Legos aisle to get what they actually came here for, "I'm just looking for modifications for one of the ones I've been building. Some pieces are hard to come by."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:32 am

Nunally nodded, still unsure if it's a good idea to get one of those funny toys. What would Joseph say? Would he even agree to play with them? So many questions. So many. The meister shook her head. "Perhaps getting the legos first might be a good idea?" Nana suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:03 pm

Jazz hugged her stash defensively, clearly intending on getting them whether Joseph allowed them all to play or not. She had her own home! Still, she stood, guiding her meister around until they reached the legos.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:27 pm

Nunally wasn't as lucky and Jasmine and lived with Joseph (whether she liked it or not). The girl started thinking about how great and how weird her partners were. Actually, no, Lilian was a perfect angel. Nana couldn't find anything weird about her. (Well, maybe perhaps except for her loyalty towards her brother). The meister started looking around for something cool in the lego section. "So, is there anything that little Lucia would like more than anything other?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:43 pm

"She's more a fan of girlier things." Jasmine admitted, however reluctantly. Her own attention was dividing between the various types of lego sets available.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:09 pm

Nunally looked around once more to find something interesting. She found two interesting sets- One of them was a small pink house and the other was a yacht. "These two look nice." Nana commented.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:34 pm

Jasmine moved over to the section she was at, seeming to agree with her. "I think the house will do nicely." She said, thinking about how often Lucia played with her dollhouse, right now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:36 pm

Nunally seemed somewhat proud of herself. "I think it'll be perfect!" The girl said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:49 pm

"Yes!" Jazz agreed, grabbing the box as best she could. "We... should probably leave the store."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:08 pm

Nunally shrugged. "Yes, I guess, but firstly we should find Lilian." The mesiter replied as she closed her eyes. She sent Lilian a text, just to make her job easier:
[Lilian, were going to be leaving the store soon~!]
"I've just texted her." Nana told Jasmine, as she opened her eyes and smiled at the weapon. "So... Where are we going next?" The girl asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:12 pm

"That's... a good question." She said, unsure of what to say or where to go. Jazz looked around as they walked up to the counter, where Lily was apparently now waiting for them with new bags in her hands. Jazz didn't dare ask.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:28 pm

Nunally sighed. "Should I ask Joseph..?" The girl asked as she looked around. When she saw Lilian, she approached her, waving her arm. "Hey-a Lilian, what did you buy?" The meister asked with curiosity, smiling at the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:31 pm

"Things and stuff!" The little girl said cheerfully, though she certainly didn't plan on offering up an actual answer. Jasmine paid for her own things before joining them.

"So... where to?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:38 pm

In the end, Nana didn't buy anything for herself and just added a few items to her "wish list". "I don't know. I'll call Joseph..." The meister said as she pulled her phone out of the pocket of her sweater and simply called the man.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:53 pm

"Yes?" The man said, almost immediately picking up the phone when it rang. It was kind of eerie how quickly he answered, actually. "Are you three bored already?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:26 pm

Nunally put her fist on her hip. "Bored? What do you... Argh... Nevermind. We don't really know what to do now. We've visited every place we wanted to visit." The meister told Joseph. She then sighed and closed her eyes. "I've even agreed to go through that... thing... with the nail salon. So I guess we're done here unless you've planned something more." Nana added trying to hide the fact that she didn't really enjoy having her nails painted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:35 pm

"We can go back to the car." He clarified, heading that way, himself. "Just meet me at the map where I left you guys."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:03 pm

"Sure." Nunally said as she hung up. With a sigh, she turned towards the girls and said: "We're going back to the car." Nana told them and set up the GPS (which wasn't really necessary because she had learned the map by heart at that point)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next