Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:24 pm

Lily seemed delighted to be in her meister's presence again, gleefully displaying the design she'd picked to have painted across her thumb nails: flowers, and lily's at that. She didn't seem to carry that it could come off as almost conceited. They were her favorite flowers, name aside, and she happened to like the design.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 10:13 am

Nunally looked at the design and nodded in approval. "It's a cute design." The meister said, smiling. Definitely, flowers fit Lily's style. So cute and innocent, just like the youngest weapon. "Alright, are you two ready for the tort-.... I mean, girly fun?" The girl asked, trying to sound enthusiastically. Obviously, she failed which caused a quiet, nervous laugh to leave her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 7:09 pm

Lily glossed over the tone as though her words had come out as they'd been intended, seeming too eager to see the good and fun in it all to much care that her meister was covering it up. Happily picking out colors that she thought would work nicely with the design, she fell back into place in her own little world. Jasmine, meanwhile was rolling her eyes and chuckling to herself, content with having a metallic blue across her nails. It wouldn't last long, especially with work and a baby, but it would provide a nice reprieve and pop of color... well, the last part was arguable, but she didn't seem to notice or care.

"Just humor us?" The elder weapon gently reminded, or perhaps repeated the request of, her, smiling softlly yet nervously when their names were called.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:31 am

Nunally guessed she would have to pick a design too. She decided on something very simple- color #00ff66. Why so specific? It was definitely her favorite color, also she wanted to challenge the workers a bit, she wanted to test their knowledge about color codes. For what reason? To have at least some satisfaction from the whole thing. "I'm right behind you. You're the one who was so eager to come here, after all." Nunally said, winking and teasing a bit. She was quite unhappy to be in the salon, indeed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:39 am

Jasmine groaned, having a feeling by her tone alone that things just weren't going to go easily. The next time Joe wanted her to do some sort of dirty work, she fancied she might cover him in make-up or paint. Really, she felt like she was babysitting a bit, rather than relaxing, at least where Nana's stubbornness came in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:51 am

Nunally patted Jasmine on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, Jazz. I promise I'm done with being that harsh for now." The girl said with a very serious tone, before sighing loudly. "So, what else has Joseph planned for us?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:01 am

"Hair cuts after this; Lily's apparently overdue for donating hers, so she tells him." A shrug followed as she watched Lily happily babble away at the lady doing her nails, seeming engaged into to actually be having a conversation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 4:55 pm

Nunally nodded. "Actually a haircut doesn't sound that bad. My hair is getting a bit long. On the other hand... I like my current hairstyle." The girl said as she closed her eyes for a second. "Okay, so what after haircuts?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:19 pm

Jasmine shrugged, having to force herself to avoid throwing her hands up in defeat. "Hell if I know. I think he's meeting up with us after."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:27 pm

So, their time at the nails salon went somehow quickly and without unnecessary accidents or annoyances. After they were done with their nails, Nunally looked at hers, slightly puzzled- they managed to use a perfect #00ff66 color on her nails, which surprised her. "It looks okay, I guess. I think I prefer the natural color though" Nana thought before she started preparing herself mentally for a visit to a hairdresser's
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 7:41 pm

By comparison, the hairdresser trip was fairly uneventful, with Jasmine coming away with her hair thinned and Lily leaving with her hair above her shoulders. She seemed rather happy with this change, in part because she wasn't used to the hotter weather of the area. Skipping around, she waited for someone to give her some idea of where they were going. Thinking, Jasmine eventually asked if they could look for toys for Lucia.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:24 pm

Nunally decided to make her hair just a little bit shorter. It was a slight change indeed, but in the end, Nana seemed pleased with it.
"Sure, I'll happily help you, if you want." The girl replied to Jasmine's question. She was smiling and it seemed like the thought of actually being able to help the weapon a bit improved Nana's mood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 8:11 am

There was no way to convince anyone that Lucia wasn't a very, very spoiled child. Still, Jasmine and Claire worked hard to bring the child up in the most normal fashion as possible. As such, they tended to favor gift toys that had an educational background to them rather than simply littering the house with various dolls and stuffed animals that became discarded over time. Now, though, Jasmine was finding that she could build with the girl, so building blocks like Legos (though perhaps larger, in case she got the idea of eating them) seemed like a fun idea. She told as much to the girls, though Lily seemed to produce a Christmas Angel list out of nowhere and disappear into the recesses of the store. Well, there went little aunties' help.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 12:56 pm

Nunally rubbed her chin, trying to come up with a cool gift for little Lucia. That's when she realized she'd never met her! Perhaps someday. The meister opened a more than a few tabs in a web browser and started looking for building blocks that would be suitable for children. "Any hints on what I should be looking for?" Nana asked Jasmine. The meister's eyes were glowing like computer screens. One could wonder if she can see anything through the countless windows of opened apps displayed on her lenses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 12:37 pm

"Big legos, I don't think she'll mind too much." She laughed a bit, thinking to herself for a while. "More can be bought for her later on if she starts to get bored of them, but anything like the bigger legos would work. Might get her lincoln logs someday..." Her mind was wandering, brought to a sudden halt as she spotted the Nerf gun section. At this point, she grabbed Nana's hand and dragged her over to be distracted with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:08 pm

"I've found a few nice looking, child-friendly lego sets. Let's fi-" Nunally told Jasmine. Or, at least, tried to, but suddenly she started getting dragged somewhere which successfully interrupted her. "W-Where are we going?" Nana asked Jasmine, not hiding her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:10 pm

Jasmine giddily point at the wall of Nerf guns and weaponry, her eyes sparkling as they drifted from one set to the next, lingering on the various darts and ammo. "Nerf!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:12 pm

"Nerf?" Nunally asked slightly confused. Once she took a look at plastic guns and other weaponry, she grinned widely. Apparently, Nana loved guns and other firearms. "Haha! Now, this looks like fun!" She commented, slightly excited. The meister approached a random set of two pistols and touched the box. She imagined epic Neft battles between herself, Jasmine, Lily and Joseph. In her imagination it looked like tons of fun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:10 pm

For several reasons, Jazz also tended to favor pistols and handguns, but with these being nerf, well, there were options. She could make a complete monster of a weapon and it would way less than any real gun, however bulky it was. This in mind, she began looking for the build-your-own models, somewhat distant in her distraction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:03 pm

Nana scratched the back of her head, thinking about the many fun things they could do with nerf guns. On the other hand- she had Jasmine and Joseph so there was no real reason for her to get such toys. So, her heart wanted to buy at least two while her brain was telling her that she has her weapons and doesn't need plastic toys. In the end Nana shook her head and approached Jasmine. "So... what are you looking for?" She asked the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:06 pm

"Right now, a barrel mod." She said, shifting through a section that had been stocked improperly, trying to find a piece. It was becoming increasingly more apparent that, regardless of whatever Nunally decided on the subject, Jasmine was definitely get some toy guns.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:05 pm

"B-Barrel mod?" Nunally asked as she tilted her head to the side. From her expression, it was apparent that she was a bit lost and confused. "Uh... Okay, then?" She added closing her eyes. "She's some sort of a nerd when it comes to guns, isn't she?" Nana thought
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:10 pm

Jazz looked up at her when she realized she'd spoken somewhat foreign, or at least very geeky. "Is... that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:16 pm

"Not at all. I'm just surprised there are mods for these toys." Nunally explained before laughing a bit nervously and scratching the back of her head. "Anyway, I'd like to try playing with those too. It seems fun!" She added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:38 pm

Jasmine seemed happy to hear that she was interested as well. Standing up with a handful of plastic gun bits in her arms, she pointed towards the darts. "There's mostly just three or so sizes. There's the balls, the man darts, and the mega ones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next