Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:33 am

Once again the situation became awkward for Nana, the silence was killing her but on the other hand, she didn't know what to say either. In the end, the meister looked out the window and started trying to occupy her mind with something. So she tried to use her imagination to distract herself from the awkwardness of the atmosphere in the car. However, Nunally ended up thinking about her partners, about their trip. Her thoughts mostly drifted towards Joseph and his behavior. Was he really having fun? Playing in the water with him was really, really nice. Nana started worrying that she might not understand his thoughts as much as she wanted to, that was making her feel weird. Especially when she compared it to how easy it was to understand Lily and Jazz. The meister tried to discreetly take a peek at the person whom she couldn't stop thinking about. In reality, Nana just couldn't understand her own feelings.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:37 am

Joseph seemed distracted enough with finding somewhere that suited the girls' criteria for dinner. It wasn't a task that should have been particularly challenging, but since it wasn't his usual forte, he was still left at a bit of a loss. The calorie count alone made him shiver. Soon, though, they were pulling up to the restaurant, and though Jasmine had noticed Nunally's change of behavior, Joe was still left oblivious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:21 pm

Well, Nana was still a bit underweight at that time so calories weren't as dreadful for her as they were for Joseph. Meanwhile, Nana was still lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out whether Joseph was actually enjoying the trip or not. There were also other thoughts sitting in her head, but she couldn't quite figure out what they could mean. Regardless those thoughts caused a barely noticeable blush to appear on Nana's cheeks. "Why am I keep thinking about him..?" The meister asked herself in her thoughts, as she looked out the window again. There was also a weird feeling in her stomach and it wasn't hunger. Nana couldn't figure out what was the weird feeling in her heart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:29 pm

As he always did, Joseph went around to everyone's doors and opened them for them, despite the lack of necessity for his actions. Jasmine went ahead and went inside to get them a table. Lily, meanwhile, was looking between Nana and Joe and smirking. Her older brother didn't quite understand why, but he also wasn't paying a lot of attention. Since Lily was already skipping on ahead, it left him and Nana as the last two outside. Gently placing his hand on her back, he guided her forward needlessly, hand gentle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:04 pm

Nunally slowly left the car when Joseph opened the door for her and looked around curiously. She tried to distract herself from her weird thoughts, but she failed. Also, Lily's weird smirk wasn't helping! At all! What was that supposed to mean! Is it connected to the weird secret conversation the sisters had? She shiver went down her spine when Joseph placed his hand on her back. It also caused a pink blush to appear on her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:18 pm

When they made it inside, Joe guided her over to the table his sisters had gotten for them. He ignored the looks that they got, not seeming to notice the attention either received until someone started eyeballing Nunally. At that point, his eyes narrowed, seeming to go from blue to steel, his skin noticeably heating up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:41 pm

Nunally looked at Joseph, giving him a confused look. Well, his hand suddenly became strangely hot, so it was obvious she would find it weird. "Uhm... Is something wrong Joseph?" Nana asked quietly as she tried to look him in the eyes. It was obvious that didn't notice the stares... poor innocent thing
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:45 pm

He averted his gaze the instant her voice rang out, and his temperature slowly went back down to normal. "It... it is nothing." Joe said, turning his attention back to his sisters.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:20 pm

"A-Are you sure?" Asked Nana, slightly worried about her partner. Then she sat down at the table, but her eyes and attention were focused on Joseph. Why did his hand suddenly get so warm? Did he see something that made him angry? What would it be though?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:31 pm

He nodded, though the only verbal affirmation he offered was a grunt. Before she could say another word, they were back next to the other two siblings. Joe moved his hand away from her, sliding into the seat beside Lily without a word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:51 pm

Nunally looked at her partners in silence, not sure what to say. Should she start a conversation? About what? She was just sitting awkwardly, staring at her weapons in a complete silence. Or perhaps she was doing the right thing? Anyways, she decided to wait for someone else to start speaking
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:54 pm

Lily and Jasmine were talking when they arrived, and continued their conversation when they got there. Lily seemed to be asking for suggestions for dinner while Jasmine was explaining what things were. Joe visibly cringed at the caloric intake, but otherwise didn't so much as look at anyone else.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:24 pm

Nana was slightly worried about Joseph. He was acting a bit weird. Or maybe she was simply overthinking things? In silence, the girl looked into the menu and started reading what the place had to offer. The food seemed very caloric indeed, but on the other hand, it looked delicious! Nana was unsure what to eat. Perhaps waiting to see what Joseph would order was a good idea? Once again Nana started wondering why were her thoughts so focused on her only male weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:37 pm

Joseph managed to find one of the lighter meals, grilled chicken along with some vegetables. It wasn't the most flavorful option, and both his sisters pouted at him when he announced the decision, but he wasn't about to change his mind. Jasmine, meanwhile, had opted for a pot roast with carrots and potatoes, and Lily... Lily found chicken and dumplings. Her stomach growled audibly when she announced her choice, seeming to agree with it. Her expression immediately turned sheepish.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 6:11 pm

Nunally needed a long while to decide. She listened to what her partners decided to eat and started comparing the options in her head. Everything seemed really delicious, especially grilled chicken, but what Joseph chose lacked something. Nana quickly figured out what would make it way better! "Hm... I think I'll also take a grilled chicken but with french fries." The girl said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 7:05 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes as the girl chose a healthier option, though Lily herself was bouncing in place as the girl mentioned french fries. She'd taken a fondness for the food, now that her diet wasn't restricted to whatever their parents deemed "allowed." Still, when the orders came around Jazz went ahead and placed them for everyone, though she was unsure about drinks. They had to fight Lily before the waitress got to them to not order a milkshake during the meal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 8:14 pm

Well, Nana chose grilled chicken because it simply sounded delicious and not because it was healthier nor because Joseph also chose it (w-welll... maybe he influenced Nana's decision... just a bit). Also, french fries are always awesome! Nana liked french fried! Too bad her A.I categorized french fries as "worthless for the unit". Stupid A.I could never appreciate the yummy! "I think a glass of water should be enough for me..." The meister said, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 9:39 am

Lily settled for a flavored lemonade, with Jasmine ordering decaf coffee and Joseph letting his British show too much by just ordering hot tea. Jazz laughed, as he initially couldn't get the specific kind he wanted, and Lily just rolled her eyes and let things go. Occasionally he'd revert back to the little rich boy with his specific taste, mostly with teas and suits, but it never seemed to go well when it came to his drinks. Most people weren't so sickeningly posh about tea, no matter where they were from. Joe seemed downright offended at his sister's reactions when the waitress left, directing his attention towards a wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 8:27 pm

Nunally watched them, barely being able to stop herself from bursting out with laughter. The whole scene was absolutely hilarious. Especially in the end where offended Joseph started staring at the wall. A very quiet giggle left Nana's mouth. "Y'all are so adorable..." She commented quietly, not even hiding her amusement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 2:51 pm

Her laughter seemed only to fuel his pouting more, though it also added a blush to the mix. His sisters found this to be all the more funnier, and they were still laughing when their drinks arrived. Somehow, Joe managed to make himself look angry and pouting while drinking hot tea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 3:05 pm

Nunally just couldn't stop giggling at Joseph's reaction to the whole thing. It was so cute and adorable! It gave her an idea. Recently Nana was watching a certain animated show about a young boy who made a pact with some demon 'n' stuff. She quickly googled a picture of the main character, edited it and then sent it to Jasmine. She waited for her reaction with a huge excited grin on her face.

The content of the message:

Last edited by [RACKIE] on January 31st 2018, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 3:08 pm

Jasmine opened her phone, and immediately dismissed herself to the bathroom, covering her face as she started nearly laughing into hysterics. Lily, looking between the two, seemed to catch on that she was missing something but didn't quite understand what. Joseph... well, Joseph became the meme, evermore.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:44 pm

Nunally laughed at Jasmine's reaction. It was so amusing! After the weapon disappeared into the bathroom, she just kept giggling quietly. Oh she fell in love with memes! And memes about Joseph were the best! The meister looked at the brit for a second, before she laughed again, quietly. That meme was so true! The way he was drinking his tea was so amusing! "Aaah...This day is great..." The girl finally commented as she closed her eyes. There was a really pleased, happy smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:49 pm

Joe grumbled a bit to himself, but her seeming happy seemed to curb his temper down, resulting in a slight smile despite the everpresent sourpuss expression. Lily, now having given up on the ordeal, began talking to Nana about school.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:34 pm

Nunally seemed quite interested in what Lily had to say about her everyday school routine. "So, Lily, Lily, tell me, how do you enjoy your time at the DWMA?" The meister asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next