Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome)   Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 6:38 pm

As far as the current time goes, this is essentially a "flashback" thread; it takes place shortly after Transcendental which started on 8/18/2016 (and was, in-character, completed in roughly a day). Thus, this thread was supposed to take place somewhere around 8/20/2016. Please be aware of this when inserting your characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their strange run-in with the mansion that had turned out to definitely be haunted, Randy, at least, had been left with little more than questions. Leila had seemed generally unphased by the whole ordeal, though Ceri had most definitely been treated to some new abilities, much to the shotgun's fellow weapon's apparent annoyance. Of course, Randy hadn't much cared for the rogue to begin with, so having to now randomly deal with up to three of him was enough to make even his patient head spin. As such, he was now carrying the one soul Ceri had been unable to consume, that of the vampire they'd managed to eliminate. Thought it still had the red taint of corruption, such coloration was simply a glowing mist inside the orb that was otherwise white. Now, Randy was no meister, but he knew well enough to know that this was no normal soul, kishin egg or otherwise, and for the other white ones to have given Ceri such strange, annoying, and unusual new powers had the academic curious.

That's what lead him here, today, plopping the bag he'd been storing the soul in on top of the Varley teachers' desk. Crystal jumped a bit at the sound, head shooting up from the book she'd been reading, though Rose only turned around and gave both the soul and the boy a curious look. She'd had Randy in a few of her classes, back when he still attended academy courses, and knew him to be quiet even in the ways he could communicate. This gesture, for him especially, was rather loud.

"What's this, Randal?" She watched as he made a few gestures before turning her attention to her sister, who translated.

"That's what I'm here to ask you." Crystal said, looking up at her sister with curious, knitted brows. "Where did he get a monster soul from...?" She asked her, not bothering to shush her tone; secrets simply never did well with Randy.

"I don't know," She said, reaching down and beginning to investigate the soul. "It's a rather unusual one, at that... I've not seen one dyed in such a way... it's almost like an egg..."

Randal nodded to confirm that he shared the thought on this, though he made no motion to 'speak' further.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome)   Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 9:33 am

ooc:// Thread is now open to all teachers and any students that would be present after school hours.
Back to top Go down

Can You Tell Me What This Is?! (Monster Soul Eval. Teachers welcome)
Page 1 of 1