Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekends for teachers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weekends for teachers Empty
PostSubject: Weekends for teachers   Weekends for teachers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 2:57 pm

Snow circled around. It was a simply wonderful wonderland, but it was freezing. She kind of missed the warmth of her old home, but she wasn't about to go back to it. Society would never accept her now that she wasn't exactly normal.

With an annoyed sigh, she brushed her hair behind her. Her hands extended to touch- to feel such wonderful snow. She couldn't feel it under her bundles of jackets and mittens. She probably didn't even look like a teacher; she wasn't the tallest woman and her build was pretty tiny. Her feet crunched in the steep snow as she made her way to the mini-mart. Honestly.. Antarctica was pretty much a wasteland. Normal people didn't go out into the world unless they really needed.

Today, she needed to buy some bread. The good thing about bread was being frozen often left it fresher for longer. A cheery tune came from her lips as she marched. Honestly, she enjoyed being by herself a lot of times. It meant she wouldn't have to worry about anyone. There were no concerns in her mind and luckily, all her grading was done. The weekend was free for her.. still...

She couldn't help but wonder what more she could do to push her children. Not to push them bad; no she didn't like breaking the kids she had, but in her own way she nudged them to their own feet. She didn't want them to rely on her, but what she DID want, was for them to surpass her. She was older now. The thought of being 26 made her sulk a bit. She could still remember when she too, was a young student, but it was only a depressing thought. Was she over the hill? How long would she be able to teach? Trying not to think about that either, she stood out the store and just stared a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekends for teachers   Weekends for teachers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 3:38 pm

Antartica, such a cold and distant place, just like Hea, it seems as if tihs place resembles him, his personality. He was going to the sotre to buy food and drinks, though, he didn't have any money, he'd have to come up with something in the time he'd take hmi to get to the- His train of thought sopped as he ran into a woman's back, hoping she didn't notice, he thought he colud maybe pickpocket her, or kill her and take her omney, either way, he will take the safer way first, he attmpted to slip his hand into her pocket, and look for her wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekends for teachers   Weekends for teachers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 3:48 pm

She felt something in her pocket and naturally Lockley had the most reasonable of reactions. Her whole body twisted and her minigun was out; firing at random. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed; assuming it was some sort of pervert trying to feel her up. That was obviously the only reason somebody was trying to touch her. Her body stepped back from the aftershock, but it wasn't just a second sort of thing. NO. She had to keep her gun firing for a whole minute all about the area (And sadly the store too).

That was until the store manager came running out and thwacked her hard on the head. The conversation probably couldn't be heard by her offender, but she bickered with said man and it ended pretty much with her flinging him a decent twenty feet. "NOW YOU!" She turned herself back towards whoever she was firing out. Heavy and bated breathing was nothing more than rasping breaths. She was panting because, again and as usual, she was firing off a wild amount of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekends for teachers   Weekends for teachers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekends for teachers
Page 1 of 1