Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) Empty
PostSubject: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:40 pm

Its all new. The students had just returned from their break and much has changed since they left. An old favorite teacher by the students has retired and has been replaced with a young 27 year old named Silvia Mokin. Silivia arrved to the school earlier than any other student or teacher and began setting up her class room. She was extremly nervous and shakily wrote her name on the chalkboard. This was very uncharacteristic of her being she usually showed no emotion besides kindness and confidence. She regained that as the first students walked in and sat down. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:44 pm

Damien walked in the classroom with his cowboy hat lowered, (Silvia would recognize it from when damien younger but not right away), fiona wasn't here today, "a new teacher hmm........" Damien muttered under his breath, he didn't even see silver's face right away as he sat down scribbling in his old leather notebook (it's the sketch book that silvia gave him when she learned he was a great artist)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:48 pm

Silvia was completely unsure of what to do. She looked in the lesson ideas given to her by the other teacher to know where this class was at and what she needed to cover. "Ok" she said looking at her students confidently, "My name is Miss Silver and i'm your new teacher." she projected through the room. She began writing on the board and turned away slightly irritated, "Mind getting your face out of your book and onto the board cowboy?" she said gesturing her head to Damien, then returning to face the board.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:54 pm

Damien looked up at her, his ghost blue eyes were radiating a familiar defiance but he sighed and grumbled something under his breat (but with silver being a trained warrior she could probably hear it) "newb teacher......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:56 pm

"well smug guy. You know I can hear you" she said firing a small blade at his head, pinning his hat to the wall and turning back around, "Look Westy, I have lost way to much in my life to take crap from some good for nothing rebel. Now Cowboy? Answer this question?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:01 am

Damien narrowed his eyes at her and growled quietly as he unpinned his hat from the wall and inspected it to make sure it wasn't severely damaged, he looked up at the teacher "what question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:04 am

"If you paid attention, you would know I just wrote one on the board." Silvia said as she pulled the hat back using the blade inside it. "Then maybe you will get your hat back" she said inspecting it. She slightly recognized it but she knew it couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:07 am

"HEY!!" Damien exclaimed when his hat was taken away "you better not rip it or ruin it!!", the reason it was so precious to him is because his mother made it for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:10 am

"Then you do not disrespect me." Silvia said as she inspected the hat, "Alana, Damien, James" she muttered to herself. For the first time since she entered the class she looked at the extremely rude boy, there was something familiar about him but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:13 am

Damien crossed his arms mumbling curses under his breath, Damn that bitchy teacher! He thought, though there was something vaguely familiar about the woman.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:17 am

She realized that she was showing her emotions due to the memories of the days of Shadow. "Bratty teen" she said as she watched as the boy stared at her. Something was very off about him but she refused to begin making her look weak. She felt something come over her as she stared at this boy but decided to stay strong due to this bratty teen already disrespected her. And on her first day no less.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:22 am

Damien leaned back in his chair, closed his eyes then took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, who did this newb teacher think she was!? He thought angrily, he put his feet on his desk casually as he began to think deeply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:26 am

"Here now!" she said as she launched a warning blade right next to Damien's head. She was almost furious now and prepared to make an example of this boy who would do anything to defy her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:30 am

Damien slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the teacher with an eerily calm look on his face then sat up and took his feet off the desk, then he rested his head on his hand and watched her intently with a bit of sarcasm glowing in his ghost blue eyes,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:33 am

Silvia knew those eyes. He had seen them before, Alana. "Damy?" she asked finally realizing who this rebellious annoying child was.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:37 am

Damien instinctively blushed at that pet name, "w-wha.........." he stuttered dumbstruck, how did know that pet name? Only his aunt knew it ...................damien's eyes grew wide with surprise, could it be?........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:16 am

Silvia was completely unsure how to deal with this new revelation. According to her, all of the Mokin were dead except her. "Damien Mokin?" she asked trying to interpret whether it was real or a trick by her mind. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:47 am

Damien looked absolutely shocked "h-how.........how did you know my name.................." , with each passing moment damien's heart beat faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:49 am

"Because I'm your aunt Silver silly" she said smiling. She was overjoyed someone from her family survived and its showed in her face. She took out the hat and tossed it to Damien, realizing it was the one her sister made.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:53 am

Damien's eyes got big with shock as he caught the hat, "a-aunt silver............................................", he couldn't believe his eyes or ears! He thought that him and his siblings were the only surviving members of the Mokin clan!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:58 am

"Damy, get over here please?" she said with a calm smile. She was right, she was no longer the last mokin. She was overjoyed and hoped to see her little Damy again. Thoughts raced through her head, who else survived? Was she the last adult mokin? Was Alana still alive?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:00 am

Damien started walking up the slowly but halfway there he ran up to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:04 am

Silvia watched as Damien ran towards her and entered into a hug. "Good to see you again Damy" she said smiling. "So what did I miss?" she asked calmy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:07 am

Damien hugged her back (oh how awkward it is for le other students XD) "nothing much........." (which is a lie but he didn't want to get into detail right now) his voice cracked a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:08 am

"First thing you do when you see me is lie to me? I thought you were better than that Damy" she said still hugging her nephew and remembering her sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next