Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) Empty
PostSubject: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 11:01 am

Maybe hitting on the one person your "adopted little sister" introduces you to is a bad idea. Maybe? Probably? Oops. Oh, well. Rogue had already, or perhaps finally made it past the angry Aurora stages of such and was back in her good graces. What he hadn't anticipated was that they would become her "OTP" and that she would be so "concerned about keeping her ship afloat." Maybe allowing her on social media hadn't been the best idea... but at this point, she was was practically an adult and there was really no stopping her that... wouldn't be detrimental to her trust. At any rate, she had taken to harassing him into setting up some sort of date for himself and Candy, and now he was doomed to follow through with it or face her tiny little angry wrath, whatever that entailed. Frankly, though unthreatened, he didn't feel like finding out. So, instead, he started checking around the area for things for them to go to. Movies? Dinner? Amusement parks? Pools? Really, what was he supposed to take her to? Eventually he just settled for a typical "dinner and a movie." Style thing. If nothing else, it gave them a chance to talk and get to know each other better; that would help plan future dates. And there would be future dates, he had assured Aurora. Death, but he was worried she might nag his head off. Apparently, she was incredibly protective of her weapon. Had she been like this with Johnathon? Who knew...

Date night? He'd sent a text to Candy, waiting until she responded to elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 11:28 am

When receiving texts while within the same sort of living space as Aurora, Candy made sure to always be as nonchalant about it as she could, casually checking her phone while barely looking away from whatever she was doing. Lest Aurora try and get nosy... Stealth! But she failed pretty hard when she saw only two words and the person sending it. She ditched a book. That was the opposite of casual! She replied almost as soon as she saw it with no more than a long line of question marks. She drew her knees up close to herself to try to even slightly mask her excitement and sat looking at the screen, waiting for another message.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:01 pm

Rogue could feel the blood rushing through his cheeks as his face reddened. Well, so much for his chances of playing it cool. Where would you like to have dinner? He texted back, unsure of himself and how to plan this out. He was so much better at this when it didn't involve women. This was not the case with Candace, and Jarek knew it full and intimately well. As it stood, he was beginning to get nervous, because finding Candy with Aurora was near impossible...

Speaking of, Aurora didn't so much notice the ditching of the book as the fact that, the next time she looked over, Candy's noise wasn't buried in it. Raising a brow, she looked over, studying her. It seemed fairly clear that she was waiting for something on some sort of screen --- must be her phone. She smirked, shifted, and started climbing along the shelves she'd had put up along the top of the wall, spying in silence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:16 pm

She replied, as quickly as she had previously, with a vague anywhere. She didn't have any idea about what sorts of places would be suitable and she, probably mistakenly, thought Rogue would have a better idea than her. Still, she kept waiting for the next message, not even slightly thinking about whether or not a certain someone was snooping now that she was very obviously excited about something or other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:23 pm

Aurora stayed where she was, grinning smugly to herself as she spied on the woman.

Rogue swallowed hard, trying to think. He was really hoping that she would have helped him out, here. Well, it seemed like he might as well work on a back-up plan in case she couldn't make decisions. Running through a quick search, he sent off another message, Steak? Seafood? Italian?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:28 pm

Candy took a moment to thing about the choices, only briefly looking away from her phone. Steak works? came her reply, though she wasn't sure herself why it was a question and not a statement. She didn't care all too much anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:45 pm

Six? He texted back. That should give them plenty of time to set about getting ready, as well as allowing him to finalize plans. Ugh, but he had so much that he needed to do, now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 1:01 pm

Sure! she replied in a flash once again, and regardless of having plenty of time launched herself into action on getting ready, her phone left abandoned on her bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 5:16 pm

Aurora giggled, reading the messages from afar before skittering around along her shelves and back towards her side of the room. Shifting back, she sent her focus on her own wardrobe, casually acting as though she'd been organizing it. "What'cha up to?" She asked, voice teasing, amused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 5:30 pm

"Date." She said briefly but still with all the excitement evident as she dug through her own clothing, doing the opposite of organisation. That would come some time afterwards, when she would come back and find the disaster she was slowly but surely creating.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 5:44 pm

Aurora laughed, poking her head out and watching her. "What are you planning to wear?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 5:52 pm

"Dunno yet." Candy said, still looking through her stuff. Her answer was pretty obvious, considering what she was currently doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:48 pm

Aurora laughed as she watched her, leaning against the doorframe of her own closet. "Dress? Skirt? Pants? Shorts?" She listed the words off, seeing if any of the articles stood out to the girl. The witch wouldn't mind a little game of dress-up, to amuse herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:55 pm

"I wear skirts all the time, that wouldn't be any different from usual." Candy said as she dug deeper and deeper into her clothing. "Trousers are just boring so I guess it's the other two?" She didn't sound awfully sure about even that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:58 pm

"Shorts or dresses." She said before turning to raid her closet. "Or leggings. People wear those a lot." Aurora herself did, but only under her own dresses. Afterall, she never really wore anything but dresses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:07 pm

"I don't like those much either." Candy said, looking over a dress she managed to dig up. She put it down in a slightly neater pile than everything else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:09 pm

Nodding, Aurora started rummaging through her collection of dresses. Candy's unusual hair color made things a little bit difficult, but... "Do you know Rogue's favorite color?" She asked suddenly, unsure, herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:15 pm

"Nope." Candy said, looking over at what Aurora was doing, curious due to the question. After a moment, she went back to looking through her own stuff. "I'm not sure I could wear any of your stuff."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:17 pm

"Why not?" Aurora asked, pulling out a colorful dress to show her, curious. She hadn't worn it yet, herself, but maybe candy could break it in for her.

ooc:

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) 08008aeffe2667c49a94cf637ecebb20--spring-wedding-dresses-beach-wedding-guest-dresses
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:32 pm

"It's nice and all, but I'm smaller than you in basically every way." Candy replied after looking at it for a little while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:36 pm

Aurora pouted for a bit before looking down at the dress, face reddening the slightest degree. "That's... fair." She said finally, before moving over to where Candy was looking, to try to help her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:43 pm

"I could try wearing something that doesn't look like it came out of a paint factory accident." Candy said idly, when she found some clothing that wasn't as vibrant as her usual, though still bright nonetheless. Not much else worked with what she looked like.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:51 pm

Despite herself, she laughed, "Honestly, I don't think he'll mind the colors too much no matter what you do with them." She admitted. Unless they did know his favorite color, there wasn't really anything that would stick out to him, she assumed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:05 pm

"I guess so..." Candy said with a shrug. "You know, I think I'll wear shorts. He hasn't seen me in shorts, and it might break him, and that's cute, and it's funny. And if it doesn't, well... No harm done."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:07 pm

In the middle of folding clothes Candy had tossed aside, Aurora snorted out a laugh, shaking her head in her amusement. "He's fragile, you know~" She teased, completely joking but certainly understanding the sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next