Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:33 pm

She didn't really put two and two together, being confused as to why he moved her. Still, she didn't stop what she was doing, gradually moving her hand faster.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:43 pm

This incited an increase in moans from him, which he quickly tried to muffle by moving to kiss her once more, his body all too willing to give into the pleasure she brought him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:46 pm

She happily returned the kiss, moving by just a touch to press her body more against his.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:48 pm

It didn't take long, between everything, for him to lose control completely, making a mess against her torso as a loud, broken moan fell in jagged pieces against her lips, his muscles spasming in the process.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:56 pm

Candy suddenly understood why he moved her before. Still, she continued to rub at his shaft for a few seconds more before she finally let go and moved away. "I'm going to go take a shower..." She said, making sure that none of the mess he had made dripped as she got up and walked off towards the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:59 pm

Rogue, for all his toughness aware from any woman ever in existence, collapsed face-first on the couch when she left, immediately groaning when he squished more sensitive bits. He readjusted his legs, but did not move otherwise.

The nearest bathroom was right by the kitchen, fully stocked with men's cleaning supplies. Were she to go through the guest room, she'd find more girl-scented things. Honestly, if she used Rogue's body wash than he might just die from some weird, mental thing about "this is my girlfriend, see she smell of me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:10 pm

Candy went into the bathroom closest, and then turned herself around to go to the other bathroom, to see if something that smelled less like man would be found over there. She was happy to find that that was the case.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:12 pm

Honestly, until she moved him, Rogue wouldn't move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:20 pm

After Candy finished washing herself, she went to try and find any clothing that fit her small size. She found some loose fitting, long sleeved stuff to sleep in; she wanted to give Rogue a break for once. He deserved it, after going through all that. When she saw him collapsed on the sofa after all that, she walked up to and nudged him in the leg with her foot. "You should shower too." She said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:26 pm

No response came. His pulse and breathing were still active though, so he clearly wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:37 pm

"I will sit on you if you do not go take a shower." Candy said, nudging him again, harder. "I'll be sleeping next to you, so you better not smell."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:38 pm

A grunt followed, as well as a sudden thud as he simply rolled himself onto the floor. He seemed unphased by the landing, soon standing and wandering to his bathroom in silence, though he looked like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:42 pm

"I'm sorry..." She said, rather quietly, realising it was probably her fault for breaking him there. Oh well.. He'd get over it, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:45 pm

Basically,

He wandered out of the bathroom before long, appearing in his bedroom before walking out in pajama pants. "Bed?" He asked, words only half there, eyes not exactly focused. Sleep sounded good. Sleeeee-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:48 pm

"Okay." Candy said as she followed him into his bedroom, climbing up into his bed when she got there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:49 pm

He climbed up the ladder behind her, all but flopping into the bed beside her. Grunting, he tried to pull her into his arms, though it wouldn't have taken anything for her to resist it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:54 pm

Candy got herself into his arms just on her own, curling up against him as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:57 pm

He held her loosely but carefully, the lights shutting off from the timer he'd sent. Sighing against her hair, he grinned weakly, drifting easily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:58 pm

It wasn't long until she followed into dreamland, being just as tired as he seemed to be even if she didn't act like it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16