Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:49 pm

In the end, even though she tried very hard and had a belly to be showing, Candy lost. Still, as she had decided earlier, it was a victory to her and Rogue couldn't convince her otherwise, even if he tried to. "I win." She said, with conviction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:51 pm

After scrambling for something to throw at her in spite, he eventually just grumbled and flipped a finger at her, rolling his eyes before gesturing with both arms to the scoreboard. "The game disagrees!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:54 pm

Candy laughed quite openly at his exasperation, though soon decided to show him exactly why she said she won, by closing the distance between them, going for a hug.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:57 pm

Rogue stiffened as she moved closer, taking a stumbling step back, off of the control pad. "Wha..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:13 pm

She didn't let him get away, getting the hug she came in for, while making sure to keep as much of her body as close to his as possible. "I. Win." She repeated, looking up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:17 pm

He grumbled as he looked down at her, stiff as a board and refusing to return the gesture with his own embrace, if only for the sake of spiting her. Still, Rogue didn't exactly argue against her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:25 pm

"You know how you didn't want to take that bet?" Candy said, rubbing her cheek against his chest. "You could have asked me to do aaaaaaanything now, or later on." She looked back up at him. "And I wouldn't have cheated, nor could I say that I won. Which I did. I won."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:29 pm

"Wrong..." he muttered, continuing to avoid her in any way he could, not holding her for one and looking away, for another. He seemed rather content with reminding her that the scoreboards disagreed with declarations, but she seemed stubbornly satisfied with stating him to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:32 pm

"If your neck lights up, I win." Candy finally said, giggling at his stubbornness. "So, I win. I think it won't be the last time today, but I'll let you watch the movie in relative peace, okay?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 8:10 am

"That wasn't agreed on." He pointed out, watching her, now, with his eyes narrowed. "You can't just add rules after a competition and declare you won..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 1:30 pm

"You might have beaten me at the game, but I win." She said. "And it wasn't a competition, not when you declined your prize."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:32 pm

"That's still not-" he shook his head; this was pointless. "Do you want to go get popcorn or drinks?" Rogue finally said, switching topics to avoid further declarations.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:47 pm

"I win!" She exclaimed a final time, this time about Rogue having given up trying, as she took his hand while running ahead towards where they could get the aforementioned treats.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:54 pm

"Tickets. Please." A disgruntled employee said forcefully as Rogue struggled to keep her from passing the booth. With an apologetic smile, he held out the tickets. Once torn, they were handed back, the screen location being explained in a lack-luster, monotone voice before they were dismissed. Rogue cast her a scolding glance, but said nothing as they made their way towards the concessions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:05 pm

"He doesn't like his job, does he?" Candy commented once out of the way of the bored ticket checking drone. She ignored the look Rogue gave her in true Candy fashion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:06 pm

Seeing as she wasn't acknowledging him anyway, he didn't bother to respond to the question, leading her instead over to the snacks. Casually, he pointed up towards the menu, silently requesting that she pick out what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:15 pm

Candy being Candy picked a little bit of a bunch of different things, rather than just sticking with one thing like a normal person would.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:18 pm

Somehow, he expected this, despite the fact that they had just eaten. Instead of surprise, he set his focus on remembering everything she said so that he could repeat it back to the cashier. Doing so, he paid and waited for everything to come up, offering to Candy the few things that he couldn't carry.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:27 pm

"You're spoiling me." Candy said after they picked everything up. "Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:30 pm

"It wouldn't stop me if you were." He assured her, ushering her towards the screen rooms and finding theirs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:32 pm

"I'm sure." She said, following Rogue. He was the one with the tickets and the one who knew where to sit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:36 pm

ooc: Skippy skip? Or.... something?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:41 pm

ooc: Sure, works for me.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 8:42 am

Following the movie, Rogue seemed to have settled down quite a bit, less nervous about what she might do, as she had the decency to not mess with him during the film. Of course, that ease was slowly weeding away, as they were now through with the film and at the "wing it" stage. Tossing away their trash, he changed his focus to her face, working to steady his heart as he could. "So... now what?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 12:05 pm

Candy smiled sweetly at him and stepped up, standing on the tips of her toes as she pulled down his facemask to give him a quick kiss. Having done that, she replaced it as she went back to standing normally. Even she was blushing a little, now, thinking of what 'wing it' entails. "Your place?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next