Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:41 am

Switching his hands so that the lower one was up at one breast while his mouth traveled back to the other, he slid the remaining hand down, rubbing carefully against the outside of her underwear. There was a need to his actions, a pressure he placed though he kept his pace slow as he teased her, hips bucking against her where his hands were not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:03 am

Soon as he began rubbing at her, she quite instantly tightened both her grip on his hair and head both, once again quite involuntarily. More moaning underlining her satisfaction, the redoubled movement of her hips adding to the idea that she was quite lost to simple instinct.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:05 am

When no complaint arose, he redoubled his efforts, hand moving more urgently against her while he continued at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:20 am

Once again her head fell against his, her moaning punctuated further by what amounted to panting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 3:54 pm

Pulling his mouth from the wetness he'd left on her breast, he reclaimed her mouth, his fingers slowly easing towards the side of her underwear, in an attempt to wriggle past them. Where their bodies were touching, his pants were straining.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:05 pm

When he switched back from her breasts to her mouth, Candy's arms moved from his head to his neck, pulling their bodies closer again. She let him do as he pleased down below, simply continuing the movement of her hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:34 pm

Without protest, he moved his hand to touch her directly, gasping against her mouth at the feeling of her. Though his face flushed red, his chakras managed to stay under control, his kiss intensifying as his fingers moved carefully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:27 pm

However much she didn't want to, Candy had to break away from Rogue's kiss to actually be able to breathe, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:21 pm

Moving his divided attention between her neck, breast, and lower region, Rogue sought to get as much noise out of her as possible. He seemed to have found an easy ticket to that measure, though, in sliding a pair of his fingers inside of her, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:39 pm

Oh dear. She'd have really shouted out if she didn't bite at his shoulder; it wasn't a hard bite, but it wasn't exactly a nip, either. Still, it didn't stop all of her sound.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:49 pm

He met the noise with a moan of his own, moving his fingers in and out of her while he decorated her neck and shoulder with bites and kisses, holding her roughly with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:05 pm

Biting harder, unable to help herself, Candy was still unable to keep her voice down. Another sound of pleasure escaped her whenever he'd move his fingers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:08 pm

Rogue continued the action, chasing a high as he tried to bring as much pleasure to his girlfriend as possible. While he did, his hips bucked and moved almost wildly against her, wanting more but not daring.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:27 pm

She let go of Rogue's shoulder for fear of drawing blood when she felt herself losing it, moaning out his name as she held him tighter; almost every part of her body convulsed in some way, in fact, when she reached her climax. She trembled like that for a time before falling mostly limp and trying to catch her breath again, speaking after she did, quietly. "What about you..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:35 pm

He swallowed hard, trying to force himself still as the blue faded away and the orange grew stronger. "I can... manage." Rogue forced out. He wasn't about to ask her to do anything she might not want.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:45 pm

"Uh uh." Candy said as she sat up, shaking her head twice. Sliding away from him a bit, she got to work on trying to undo his trousers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:16 pm

Orange and blue went over like sirens along his flesh, lighting him up like some sort of alien as she worked. His hands gripped the couch as he tried to register any actual thought, frozen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:23 pm

As soon as Candy was done undoing his trousers, she wasted no time in pulling down both them and his underwear. "You can keep touching me as I do this..." She said. "If you like..." She added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:43 pm

ERROR 404

JAREK-ACKERMEN.EXE HAS STOPPED RESPONDING
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:51 pm

"Fine then..." Candy said, ignoring his unresponsiveness to instead go on with what she was going to do. Gently, she took hold of his shaft with one hand, sitting up so her body was in mostly full view of him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:58 pm

Swallowing hard as the orange flashed primarily in her face, he tried to force his gaze away from her, moaning and bucking his hips against her touch. He reached forward even still, though in blindness he knew not where she was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:03 pm

She decided to leave him to find her on his own, if he wanted to touch. Her hand began to slowly stroke his member. She watched his reaction to see if she was doing it right.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:06 pm

His free hand flew towards his mouth where he bit at the knuckle, moaning as he bucked into her hand. Eventually, he reached her shoulder, leaning forward so that he could slide his hand down to grab her breast once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:15 pm

Candy took that as a good sign. She continued like that, only changing the way she was sitting to give him a better angle on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:17 pm

Trying to force control over himself, he eventually managed to move enough that he lifted her back beside him, trembling all the while. Really, he just didn't want to make a mess of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next