Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Non-Dull School [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2017, 8:08 am

Evelyn laughed at the banter between the two of them, holding Virgel's weapon form steady while she made the subtle adjustments to her own wavelength that kept them enough in-sync to prevent a need for worry. She tested his weight, wondering at how best to throw him for the maximum amount of distance, looking onward down the staircase with her strange soul perception active. The meister didn't see any soul blurs, so she assumed that meant that she wouldn't be risking striking some poor sap in the head. "Do you want to race that, Jet?"
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2017, 12:14 pm

Virgel chuckled from his weapon form, lazy grin reflected in the morningstar. He let a light amount of smoke drift from the holes in his weapon, the haze wafting in the breeze. The idle action might at least give her an idea of wind speed. "Well, depends if he wants to eat his words or not," he jested back, eager to test whether the cocky remark was just bragging. If Jet really could keep up, that would be an interesting sight. If not, Jet will learn not to make false statements. Win-win for Virgel.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 2:04 am

Jet cracked the his knuckles "I could give it a try. Might be able to do it, unless you have a canon for an arm. Either way, this will be a fun little wager." He said, grinning as he got ready for Evelyn to throw the younger weapon "I am ready whenever you are." Jet told the meister, working out different spots to jump from to achieve the maximum distance and height, but it wasn't working that well since he sucks at math
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 6:32 pm

With a laugh, Evelyn took aim, weapon in hand. Even with her experience, she doubted that she could make the weapon reach the base of the stairs with her throw alone, but she was certainly willing to try. Pulling her arm back, she steadied herself before tossing him, saying playing, "Go long~!" She shouted, throwing him in the direction of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 4:15 am

Jet grinned, saying "Alright then, lets get it." Dashing after the weapon as it soared through the air. Maybe I should just let the kid win this, let him think good of himself for a little while. He took one last step, before leaping upwards, poised to kick Mace-Virgdu back towards Evelyn, but twisted a little too much and missed completely. "Oh dang I missed."
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 11:04 am

Virgel watched as he sailed through the air, spinning harmlessly with nothing but air resistance to oppose him. Sure, Jet tried, but he ended up missing after all. Slightly strange for a Death Scythe to miss, but he guessed he wasn't an everyday target. As he flew beyond the edge of the stairs, he saw the magnificent view of Death City welcome him down the lengthy staircase. 'Wonder how many people have sent slinkies down there,' he thought idly. Just him versus gravity now.

Letting out a trail of smoke so the two onlookers could watch his progress down to Earth, Virgel found the trip oddly relaxing for the amount of force he was thrown at. The first bounce came a good number of steps down the way, an odd bounce off his handle. The second came far sooner, and a few more bounces later the Morningstar was at a complete stop. Returning to human form, Virgel stretched before waving to the two at the top of the stairs. While not all the way down the staircase, the Meister did manage a good way down it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:07 am

Evelyn smirked widely at the display, understanding, to some extent, that Jet might have thrown the victory. Regardless, she was rather impressed with the amount of distance that Virgel had gotten. Taking the steps in rapid succession, she met with the Death Scythe to wave at Virgil, smiling with a soft shrug to see if he was ready to continue, "So, where to first?'
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 2:00 am

"I'm just down to wander, unless Virgil has anywhere special he might want to see." Jet said, waving as well down to the younger weapon "Can you think of anything that he would want to see? Like any cool spots that you liked whenever you first came here? I can't exactly remember many of the spots around here most of the time anyway. I don't recall a huge amount of my normal places I would hang out when I stayed here, plus some of them weren't exactly the best places to just walk around."
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2018, 11:11 am

Virgil watched the two converse from the distance. At a guess it was something about where they were going next. He began to slowly advance down the staircase as the two others discussed destination, knowing they'll easily catch up. Honestly the Weapon didn't particularly care as long as it was interesting, and most of Death City was interesting in some way. He'll even be fine with just wandering and looking around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2018, 6:43 pm

ooc: Sorry for the hold-up, guys

ic:

"We can wander," she said almost decisively, walking down the steps to meet Virgil at the bottom. "Honestly, I'm content with you two getting lost. I know the city well enough to guide you back to something familiar if you do."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 7:56 am

OOC: Sorry for my hold

Jet nodded, following Evelyn to meet with Virgil "I don't mind wandering, we can't get too lost. I mean come on, the biggest landmark is the school, so if we need to get back just find the scgool and start making look smaller right?" He asked, looking over to Evelyn for conformation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Non-Dull School [OPEN]   A Non-Dull School [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Non-Dull School [OPEN]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4