Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:29 pm

"Let's get 'em." Takumi said, giving her a thumbs up and a smile, before looking back ahead of them. "If they exist." He then added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:36 pm

"Someone had to write it." She insisted. Whether they could find out who themselves or not was the current question, however.

Before long, a taxi pulled up to their drive, and she directed him to the local office of the newspaper she'd found.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:46 pm

"The writer might not be who they say they are." Takumi pointed out. "I hope that is not the case."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:01 am

It was a worrying thing to think about. Really, this could very easily be a trap. Looking down at her arm, she willed her bandages to unravel and wrap her more protectively. In the confines of the taxi cab, they snaked beneath her clothing, holding her securely as they covered nearly every inch of skin, from her neck to her ankles, wrists held protectively beneath their bounds. "We'll have to see."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 2:47 pm

"Yes." Takumi agreed, looking out of the window.

OOC: I gots no padding.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:49 pm

Rin Toromaki nodded, pulling her phone out to try to investigate the company they were heading to. Occasionally, she'd show the phone to her partner, though the screen was interrupted at one point by a text from back home. The sender's name was just an emote, the message reading: "Why aren't you here anymore? I have no one to double date with! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻" Not caring whether or not he saw, she read the text before exiting out of the message, mumbling a light-heartedly apology.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:56 pm

Takumi looked over from the window to her phone whenever she went to show him something, looking back at the window whenever he finished reading, commenting at the times he had a comment to make. So, when the message came up, he also looked away; it was none of his business.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:17 pm

Rin ignored the message, for the time being, continuing the research. Soon, they were at their location. Rin searched her purse, pulling out the necessary cash and paying the cab driver.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:23 pm

Takumi got out of the taxi wordlessly after Rin had paid, looking around the immediate area.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:26 pm

She joined him shortly, looking around before instinctively grabbing his hand as she started leading him with her across the street.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:34 pm

That was... Unexpected. He didn't react in any particularly strange way, simply letting her lead him along if only because of the surprise at her doing it stopped him from getting flustered instantly. He pulled his hat down somewhat lower to hide the signs of his embarrassment once his head caught up. Surely, considering the connection a meister and weapon had, this shouldn't be a big deal...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:39 pm

Even once they were across, she didn't really let go, looking at the building with calculated interest. Taking a deep breath, she brought him inside with her, seeking out whoever was in charge, ignoring the weird looks she was being given.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:57 pm

Takumi was at a point where if his hat were any more over his face, he'd have trouble looking where he was going. He wasn't sure whether it bothered him more that people were staring or the idea that she would look back and see him all sorts of red. He really had no idea whether she was clueless or knew exactly what she was doing, and he didn't know which would be worse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:13 pm

Honestly, she just frankly wasn't paying attention, nor did she have a particular opinion one way or the other on the manner. Finding the main office, she started asking questions about the editor in question. As it turned out, they had been trying to figure out who posted the article, since their networks were secured and it was no one, it seemed, from the office.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:17 pm

Takumi spent most of the time simply trying to shrink to be even smaller than he already always seemed to be, and really, was. He had nothing to say, either way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:37 pm

Grumbling when she found that they had reached a dead end, she tugged him with her out. When she did so, her eyes sought to find Takumi, signifying that she at least was aware that she had ahold of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:48 pm

Apparently, that was worse. When she looked his way, he looked another way completely, hiding himself between both had at hair based on the angle from her to him. Though, that entire time, he didn't really think to let go and pull his hand away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:57 pm

She raised a brow at him, a slight smirk playing at her lips. Really, the man should have known better than to show weakness to Rin Toromaki, of all people. Without a word, she brought him out of the building and into the streets. Looking at him curiously, she tried to draw the attention of his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:11 pm

Takumi barely turned his head, until only really his eye was visible between the gaps in his hair and below the edge of his hat. Even like that, it was difficult to keep looking at her without looking away for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:17 pm

"You're hiding from me." She said, to the point with her statement while she squeezed his hand to punctuate the statement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:25 pm

"Yes..." Takumi said, turning his head down a little more so even the eye that was visible was barely so afterwards.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:40 am

There was a hint of a pout that tried to make it's way onto her face, her eyes seeming undecided between expressing a predatory gleam or her usual calm, collectedness. This was her partner, though, and she didn't want to break him. As such, she settled on the latter, still giving his hands a squeeze even as she walked them along, looking for somewhere private enough that she could place a call without being overheard.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 11:15 am

Once again, Takumi followed her without word, glad that she wasn't demanding he look her in the eye anymore. Every squeeze of his hand made it a little harder to even think about looking at her straight on reminding him that, yes, she was holding his hand. He was glad that she looked at him like she did at any other time, though. He thought he'd really panic if he saw anything else in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:44 pm

Pulling them into an empty side street, she lifted her phone to her ear and choice to use the nature of her station to investigate the matter further, trying to uncover how the article had been posted. Three calls and a partial payment later and she seemed to have the investigation underway. However, now that she knew they wouldn't be interrupted, she moved to stand in front of him, one hand still circling his while the other arm crossed over her chest. "Look at me." She commanded with the authority and confidence of a noble, a voice that demanded obedience.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:11 pm

"Hai!" Takumi almost shouted out as he stood up straighter, at attention like a soldier. He was not looking at her straight on, though still not looking into her eyes, his cheeks red and getting redder. That sort of tone, it was a shock to him, and he figured it still would be just as effective on anyone that wasn't as timid as he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)   Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toromaki, Party of Two! (Painters, Arc/Lani; E)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next