Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2017, 5:50 pm

"Okay, I guess," Allelujah muttered, glancing at her hand for a second before taking it gently. He interlocked their fingers immediately, noting that the human contact made him feel a bit more grounded and caused everything to seem a bit more realistic. Allelujah recognized the gesture as one that only couples typically engaged in, but he didn't particularly care. Besides, if Catherine could handle Hallelujah attempting to kill her like he assumed his other half had just done, then such an intimate gesture was something he deemed rather appropriate. The death scythe was still a little bit dazed, but he smiled slightly at his partner and nodded.

"You lead, alright? I don't think the class will be as forthcoming if they see me first, and then you," he suggested, nudging the witch a little bit. In all reality, Allelujah just wanted to get this experience over with so he could go home. He wanted to be around the students more, he really did, but after fighting Hallelujah, the death scythe just wanted to rest. Being stared at by a class of witches most certainly wasn't his definition of "restful."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 7:20 pm

Catherine nodded in response to his suggestion. Of course, she was well aware of the fact that Allelujah was tired and having him participate in the lesson might be a torture for him, however, she was a bit afraid of letting the death scythe go anywhere on his own. Also, she wanted to check whether it was possible to make him less tired by using restorative magic.

The two entered the classroom. The eyes of every student focused on them immediately. Catherine smiled at her pupils and led her partner over to the blackboard. "I'm sorry for that, my dears! Mr.Haptism is a bit ill, so he needed some fresh air. As you can see, we're back, so we can proceed with our lesson!" The teacher said enthusiastically. It seemed like most of her pupils bought the story. The witch cleared her throat and whispered her mantra. She then started casting a spell. That spell was a mix of restorative magic and a sound manipulation magic. Catherine intent was to keep Allelujah awake and relaxed. She hoped her spell would also get rid of his tiredness. Suddenly everyone in the classroom started hearing calming, relaxing jazz music.
"Okay, so our guest, Allelujah Haptism is one of the Death Scythes. Cool, huh? So, you all know who the Death Scythes are. I don't think most of you have had an opportunity to talk with one. Before the lesson ends you can ask him a few questions if you want..." Catherine said, smiling widely.
However, the students couldn't come up with any questions for the Death Scythes. Noone was really sure what to ask him about. However, most seemed rather fascinated by Allelujah presence. Catherine wasn't lying about how respected the Death Scythes were by most of DWMA students.
Finally, someone raised their hand and asked: "How was your battle with a witch? Was it difficult? Was she evil? Have you ever regretted becoming one of the Death Scythes?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2017, 5:32 pm

Allelujah blinked a few times in surprise, frowning when he began to hear jazz music. "Okay then, that's a new one," he muttered under his breath, tense posture slowly relaxing. Hallelujah seemed to calm down as well, for he had fallen silent inside the death scythe's mind. He scanned the classroom once Catherine asked if anyone had questions, beginning to grow a bit anxious. What if nobody had any questions for him, and he was just left standing there? awkward. Thankfully, a student spoke up.

Allelujah offered the student who had asked a polite smile before beginning to speak. "Well, my battle with a witch is what I'll start with. In order to explain it though, you do need to know something about me. I was raised at a facility that has since been disbanded. It was an international coalition who didn't trust the DWMA to fight the rising threat of the kishin Asura. So they kidnapped kids with weapon blood, and trained them to fight. I was one of those children. Basically, my brain chemistry was altered in order to cause me to possess some enhanced qualities. As much as I appreciate Ms. Coon trying to cover for me, I am perfectly fine with informing you that because of my brain chemistry alterations, there are some unusual side effects that occur randomly. My rushing out of the room was due to this," he explained, pausing to clear his throat before continuing.

"At any rate, my battle with a witch was what I think many weapons would consider difficult, although I consider it to have been only on a medium level. She was evil, yes. If I recall, she was quite old. She'd set up shop outside a small villages, casting usually malicious spells on the people of the village for a small price. As far as regretting becoming a death scythe?" Allelujah paused and then glanced at Catherine before answering, sending a silent thanks for the spell. "Uh, yeah. Sometimes, I do. With all of the souls I've eaten, my..side affects.. have become stronger and more annoying."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 5:03 pm

His answers caused the students to start whispering between each other. Most, if not everyone seemed quite impressed by what Allelujah told them. He could hear some comments about his bravery, strength or just awesomeness. It was clear that he gained the respect of Catherine's class. His honesty was appreciated by Ms.Coon's pupils too.
Catherine sat on her desk with her arms crossed over her chest. She was looking at her partner with a wide smile on her face. Deep inside she was slightly worried by the last sentence spoken by the Death Scythe. It seemed like Hallelujah got so strong only because Allelujah became a Death Scythe.
The fact that apparently, her magic managed to help Allelujah made her somewhat proud of herself and her creativity. After all, she found a way to calm the Death Scythe down a bit, which obviously could eventually help her find a way to deal with the cheeky man that was Hallelujah. Her thoughts got interrupted by a school bell. The students quickly left the classroom, leaving them two alone. "So, was it that bad?" The teacher asked him, smiling widely. "They seemed really interested in your story." She told him, as she stood up from her desk.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 9:35 pm

Allelujah had settled into a sort of reverie once the students started to talk about him among themselves, stunned that they thought that his status and how he got there was a big deal. He was amazed, for he had automatically assumed that he would be brushed off. And then of course, the swirl of emotions and memories that accompanied his past had welled up. Luckily, Hallelujah hadn't bothered to appear due to his 'weaknesses.'

Starting a little bit when Catherine spoke, Allelujah frowned for a moment before slowly nodding. "I uh.. that was the first time I've ever told anyone about how I came to be," he replied, staring down at his hands for a moment. He had clenched them into fists without noticing. "That's hard to talk about..Obviously, that was the PG version of how I became, well..me, but still. I didn't think they'd be interested. My story isn't half as interesting as some of the other death scythes," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:46 pm

Catherine started walking around the classroom with her arms folded over her chest. Once Allelujah started speaking she approached him with a warm smile. "I see... You were really brave. I imagine it's really difficult to talk about something that... hm... difficult... in front of so many people." The teacher told him and patted him on the shoulder. She then sat on her desk once again and looked her partner in the eyes. "Also, I think your story is way more interesting than the story of most Death Scythes. But it's just my opinion." Catherine added before she took a look at her clock to check what time it was at that moment. "I'm really happy my spell helped, by the way. I guess you can go home now if you want." Catherine said smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 12:22 pm

Allelujah shrugged nonchalantly. "I mean, having a second person in your head all while trying to become a death scythe isn't that interesting. It's just a mental condition, according to a lot of people. Like you said, with the therapy. Everyone views Hallelujah as something in my head that I made up. I've been told that I'm just a headcase, when I know for a fact he's a part of me. Not something I can control," he explained.

The death scythe paused and ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe I'll give therapy a shot, anyways. I've never been. Might be worth it, who knows. There's a school therapist around here somewhere that I've heard of. Maybe I'll make an appointment. After all, you, my partner, suggested it. I don't really want to mess up this partnership too. I hid Hallelujah from my last meister until a mission, and then he almost killed him." Allelujah let out a harsh bark of laughter. "Yeah, that was a bad idea. Maybe she can help me control him, if we're ever to go on a mission together," he commented.

When Catherine informed him that he could go home, Allelujah offered her a brief smile. "Thanks for letting me sit in on a class. I'm trying to get better, I really am. It's a slow process, though one I'm going to try to do. I think this partnership might be the first step, so I can't thank you enough for this," he answered as he began to head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2