Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 4:20 pm

"Likewise~" Candy happily replied to the person who was Aurora Foster. "Pfffft, didn't realise I was an achievement." Candy then said, amused, taking hold of his hand without protest of any sort, using her other to start working on the food on her plate.

"Easy." Glyndwr said, turning his attention away from Rogue now and instead to his plate, finding that he was quite hungry now that he had been in the house smelling of this food for quite a while without having eaten anything. Yurio did similarly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2018, 11:28 am

Aurora looked at the pot of borsh and smiled slightly. Borsh was actually one of her favorite soups. So, obviously, once everyone started eating, she filled her plate with delicious soup and started eating in silence, enjoying the warm atmosphere, the presence of Yurio, Glyndwr, Skye, Rogue and Candy, and obviously the smell and taste of all the food they'd prepared.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2018, 8:41 am

His face remained flushed, but Rogue only responded further by pulling the mask down comfortably, adjusting it with his free hand, before eating, as well. It was a bit of an awkward gesture, but he was grounding himself with contact with Candy's hand.

Aurora, naturally, went for anything that held even a remotely sweet aroma, though it wasn't all that she ate. She seemed fascinated at the different array of foods before her, still not used to trying things from other cultures; the witch knew Aussie food and, after several years in the States, American classics. Anything beyond that was a fun new mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2018, 2:04 pm

"This is also really good." Yurio commented, aiming the praise at Aurora more than the food itself, after he had tried everything currently on the table and various combinations of those things. He was quite unaware about whether or not he really meant to mix them, but it didn't stop him.

Candy was somewhat slow in eating, in that she only had one hand to do so with and not even her dominant one at that. She was in no rush though, and made no complaint to Rogue; if this meant he could enjoy himself more with less awkwardness... So be it!

As Glyn ate, he also seemed to look around the table. He found it a little quiet, though it was inevitable with some people being basically total strangers to others. "So, I understand that this is Czech food? Is everything you made today from eastern Europe?" He asked Foster.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2018, 6:03 pm

"Hm... Well... To be precise: Schnitzel is an Austrian dish, borscht is very popular in many Slavic countries... Pierogis are most popular in Poland and well, carp is... well... a carp... for some reason eating carp on Chrismas is a tradition for many countries. So... well, I actually mixed many European cuisines today." Aurora explained, counting each dish she'd mentioned on her fingers. She seemed rather happy to see that no one was complaining about the food (yet).
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2018, 8:41 am

Rogue had little actual preference in food overall; if it fed him and didn't make him ill, he was content. That aside, he did seem to actually enjoy what he ate. He let his nervous, though gentle expressions speak for themselves rather than actually talking to most anyone. Occasionally, he'd beam a quick smile towards Candy, and would ask her opinions on various dishes all the while.

For what it was worth, it seemed to be that Aurora Skye might just try to eat the entirety of the pierogis herself. She restrained herself as much as she could, though her eyes wouldn't stop lingering on the dish, nonetheless. "How long did it take you all to cook all of this?" She inquired, grabbing a small, poorly constructed --- rolled, actually --- crepe, one of the foods she had made and brought herself, and nibbling on it. Aurora so loved her breakfast food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2018, 3:34 pm

Candy was happy to talk to Rogue whenever he would ask her about any of the food. She didn't ask him about any of it in turn, though, seeing that he seemed to be enjoying it either way.

"Most of the day." Yurio said simply in answer to Skye's question, only briefly taking his attention from his food.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2018, 6:12 pm

"Yeah... Exactly... It took us most of the day to prepare all the food. Actually, pierogis took more time than anything else, because you know... every single dumpling needs to be filled..." Aurora explained, smiling widely. Well, normally she'd probably be tired after all the cooking, but because Yurio was with her all the time, she enjoyed the whole thing greatly. The witch looked at her boyfriend with a warm, loving smile. "Yurio's cooking skills are getting better and better every day... to think that our adventures with cooking started with... sandwiches" The fox witch said, before letting out a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2018, 7:05 pm

Aurora Foster's words caused Skye to erupt into a fit of giggles, her head shaking back and forth as the whole ordeal wrapped into forition. It'd been amusing, but comforting, back when Yurio was a just a hyper-intelligent dragon, to bring him by sandwiches for food whenever she saw him. It annoyed Glyn, she knew, but his companion never complained, and she refused to stop, regardless.

Rogue didn't quite seem to get the joke, himself, looking up when the laughter started and cocking a brow in apparent confusion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2018, 7:20 pm

While there were conversations going on, both Glyndwr and Yurio stood up, obviously having had decided on something or other within their heads, each picking up some of the food off of the table to then take to the kitchen; they both figured that everyone had eaten what was there, so they brought in the rest once they had come back. 

Candy only had the most basic of ideas when it came to the whole sandwich business when it came to one of the Auroras, though she couldn't say that she wasn't stumped as to exactly what Foster was referring to. Her confusion was also quite apparent.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 9:57 am

Aurora thanked Glyndwr and Yurio for bringing the rest of the food with a smile. She was going to do it herself but thankfully the boys were faster. The witch looked around, wondering if she should start some sort of a conversation with anyone in the room. When she noticed that Candy and Rogue seemed confused, however, Aurora didn't know how to explain the joke. It was a very long story after all. "Yeah, at least now he has fingers to make his own food. I'm sure you still enjoyed feeding him though." Foster said to Skye with a warm smile. She then looked at Yurio and winked at him. "Our Yurio here turned out to be a really good cook though" She added patting the dragon on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 11:25 am

Aurora Skye merely nodded in acceptance of this, agreeing while she tried to get herself calm once more. Maybe the sugar wasn't her best idea --- really, it never quite was --- but she had her habits and addictions, and zero intentions of stopping with either.

Clearing his throat, Rogue shifted a bit in place before speaking up, his tone just barely within range of his full speech volume, hesitant, "Thank you, for.... for having us." His face flushed and the shifting happened again, his eyes finding something fascinating about the plate in front of him, "And the.... and the food..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 1:56 pm

"I'm not sure I'm really good, but..." He said, scratching at the back of his head and blushing just a little bit. Compliments from his girlfriend were nice...

Candy nodded to agree with Rogue, though since he said it, she didn't repeat so.

"You're welcome here at any time, though this sort of food isn't the usual standard, at least not yet," Glyndwr told both of them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:55 am

Aurora smiled at everyone. It seemed like everyone was enjoying the Christmass party. Rogues compliment made her proud of all the work everyone put to fill the table with all the delicious things. It was definitely a good day!

ooc:wasn'tsurewhattowritesodon'tkillmeplease
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:59 am

Aurora Skye grinned around her food, rocking side to side. She had far too much energy, already. It was looking like her only hope was to knock herself into a food coma.

Rogue nodded, smiling, looking back at the food almost awkwardly. How in the world were the lot of them supposed to spring up proper conversation...? Maybe some games later would help. He had some card and board games still packed up in the back of his car from hanging out with Justice earlier in the week. Maybe that would help...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:20 am

OOC: Lets skip the damn food, f u c k  i t.

With the only person that knew everyone here being Aurora Skye, conversation didn't exactly come easily to anyone. Glyndwr would be fine if someone had gotten talking, but he didn't know where to start and Yurio was pretty much the same in that aspect. Candy was only acquainted with Glyndwr and Yurio, and only knew Rogue and Aurora Skye well; the fact that Skye was busy with food and Rogue too awkward with people meant that she was stumped too.

Thus, it would have seemed, that the rest of the eating portion of their time there would be spent in relative silence.

Gifts and games probably came next, along with the ample amounts of various desserts that everyone had brought along for anyone that wanted to help themselves.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 2:09 pm

Aurora looked around at everyone. Spending the time in silence didn't sound like fun to her! Finding a topic to talk about with everyone present would be difficult though. "Hm... So... does anyone have a funny story to share? I mean... for example, the story of my very first meeting Yurio and Glyndwr is... quite amusing..." Aurora said, trying to start some sort of a conversation, even if her way of doing it could seem a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 9:02 am

Aurora shrugged, thinking to herself. She was chock full of misadventures, but they didn't seem particularly funny or of interest to her. Honestly, very little of her life felt specifically comical, other things, yes, but not exactly funny. Instead, she opted to encourage the trio involved to tell the story. She'd only gotten a vague sense of it, before. "Why don't you guys start us out?"

Rogue shifted somehow more uncomfortable, clearly not terribly keen on storytelling. It involved more talking, and worse yet, the goal was to purposely make people laugh at you. That wasn't his strong suit. He squeezed Candy's hand tighter for a moment, using her as his safety net while he tried to make himself calm down into some semblence of a normal human being.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 9:52 am

Candy giggled quietly at Rogue's reaction, putting her other hand around his as well. She figured what it was about. "Nobody is going to make you tell any stories if you don't want to."

Glyndwr sighed, seemingly not overly motivated to retell the tale, but relented after a look and more than likely some sort of mental exchange from Yurio. Leaning forward against the table he began to speak. "I don't really think it's that funny, but... whatever. Well, it was a while ago, so we might not be remembering things all too well. I think Yurio and I were roaming the city mostly looking for something or other that might entertain a dragon and a guy, because he was a dragon at that point and I was the only one who was a guy. Something that wasn't just flying around, for a change."

As if the whole thing was rehearsed, Yurio began to speak as soon as Glyndwr stopped. "Interactions with other people were entertaining. Most were amazed, or just got the hell out of dodge. Foster, on the other hand, was absolutely terrified. I found her by a fountain and, of course, that sort of reaction couldn't go without me messing around..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 4:46 pm

Aurora nodded as the boys told the story from their perspective. For many such story would be rather embarrassing to tell, but Aurora didn't care. After all, she was a completely different person those years ago... "Yeah, I was on a relaxing walk around the city. Those were my first months in Death City and I wanted to explore the area around my apartment a bit... you know, to get used to my new neighborhood. Suddenly I saw a giant dragon in the sky! You know, like in all those video games. At first, I couldn't believe my eyes, you don't see dragons every day, right? Suddenly that giant dragon started getting close to me. I was so terrified, I'm telling y'all! Seriously, my face turned all white. My instinct told me to hide. The only good place was behind a fountain. Unluckily for me... or luckily, maybe? The dragon and his rider noticed me and because they are a pair of trolls, they decided to play hide and seek with me! Seriously, I almost had a heart attack! But everything ended well. Yurio even let me ride on his back! Aaah~! Good old times..." Aurora spoke, telling her side of the same story. A chuckle left her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 10:15 am

Aurora Skye was in giggling fits at the tale; she'd had the fortune of meeting Glyn without Yurio, where he could actually explain things rather than simply scare her half to death. Of course, that had let to its own slew of problems, and if Yurio was smaller, she'd probably have made him overweight with the number of sandwiches she snuck in for him. Either way, her own meetings with people hadn't gone nearly as strangely Foster's first introduction to the boys, at least not to Auro. She'd had her fair share of weirdness, in actuality, but that simply wasn't the way she saw things. Her personality made her accustomed to spontaneity and a sort of mentality of "we just met" being the same thing as "we're best friends, now." It was nonsensical, of course, but there was no convincing her of that, not that anyone had tried.

Rogue, himself, snickered behind his hand, not saying a word, merely shaking his head. He seemed to have relaxed a little bit, now, but he certainly didn't have a tale he was willing to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2