Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:45 pm

ooc: Random Weekend in random bar hoppings in random location in North America

ic:
Too accustomed to bar hopping in her extinct human form, Phoebe was more than used to people hitting on her and subsequently being turned down. She didn't care. The witch had her own motives, both professionally and personally, and she couldn't always expect things to go her way just because she wanted them to. Even with her potentially ongoing fling with Jay, she didn't like the prospect of limitations or commitment. People weren't property, least of all her. On that logic, she was doing her own scouting and flirting, like nearly everyone else seemed to be doing. Of course, it was a weekend, so people often threw caution and sleep schedules to the wind, along with their sobriety. Unlike some of her fellow patrons, however, Phoebe wasn't picky, striking up conversations and come-on's with men and women alike.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:22 pm

Somehow Avery Burgstaller found himself in the same exact random bar. He was there to enjoy the atmosphere, maybe get some free drinks, maybe find someone to have fun with. In other words, he was there for some entertainment. Thanks to his girlish appearance, he managed to get the attention of some guys, though none of them seemed rich or interesting enough. Besides, most of them seemed a bit too drunk for his tastes. In the end, he bought himself some light drink and started enjoying it. Avery looked around the bar and noticed someone who seemed slightly odd. The sorcerer adjusted his glasses (though there was no need for it since they were just a mere accessory) and started observing a woman who seemed to have a horn... or horns sticking out of her body. Was it some sort of a cosplay or maybe she was a strange monster, magical creature or something similar? It seemed to Avery like he finally found someone who would provide him with entertainment he wanted so much. The sorcerer quickly finished his drink and slowly approached the woman. "Hi!" He greeted her using his girlish-sounding happy voice. Avery had a cute, girlish smile present on his face. With such behavior, voice and face expressions nobody would ever expect that he was, in fact, a trap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:31 pm

She tilted her head and the person that approached, sipping a fruity drink that had way too much alcohol for a normal person to handle. Of course, those of the more magical nature tended to be more resistant to such things, so she was, at least for the time, just fine. Her eyes searched over the newcomer curiously; if customers hadn't been flirting with her, after all, they'd been mostly flirting with this person, up until now, at any rate. Smirking, finally, she held a hand out and met their gaze. "Hello. Phoebe. You?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:08 pm

Avery shook the woman's hand confidently and grinned widely. "Name's Avery. Nice to meet ya!" He introduced himself, still keeping his girlish voice and tilted his head to his side innocently as he started taking a closer look at the woman. "It seems like there aren't many girls in this place, huh? Perhaps it's just the two of us who really stand out from the crowd, hm?" Avery said, trying to start a conversation. His smile turned a little bit mischievous out of the sudden, though there wasn't anything evil about it. "Or perhaps it's because out our witchness?" He added and giggled and shrugged theatrically. Actually, Avery was just guessing that the woman in front of him was some sort of a magic user. The horns were an obvious hint. If it turned out that somehow he was wrong about his guess, he would just turn it into a joke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:16 pm

She chuckled, waving the words off as though the guest had made a joke, "All the options and you dive straight for witch?" Phoebe inquired, amused, taking a sip of her drink and eyeing Avery out of the corner of her eyes. "Quite the gamble, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:22 pm

Avery winked at Phoebe. "Gambling is entertaining and I love entertainment." He joked. "Am I wrong, though?" He asked after letting out a giggle, still trying to make everything sound like some sort of a joke, or perhaps a flirt even? "After all, it is known that the witches are the prettiest girls, am I right?" Avery added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:37 pm

Phoebe smirked, moving to reach over and take a hold of Avery's chin, turning the mage's gaze to her own. She sighed them up slowly, smirking, before saying, "Do we? You seem to be more than just a simple witch..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:05 pm

Avery just kept smirking innocently as if he had no idea what she was implying. "Oh? Should I take it as a compliment? I know I'm a cutie but you might be exaggerating a little bit~!" He said, as obliviously as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:17 pm

"Mm," she said, scrutinizing the mage, though not quite finding whatever she was looking for. "So," she said, releasing Avery's chin, "what are you doing around here? Fun? Chaos?" She took a drink, slowly and long, prolonging the silence, "Company? Golddigging?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:28 pm

Avery rubbed his chin with one hand while placing the free one on his hip. "Hm... Let's see... Let's see... Perhaps a little bit of all? Hm... Yeah! Definitely a little bit of everything~! One thing is for sure- I'm always looking for a good time." He acted as if he needed time to think about an answer to her question before he finally answered her question with a wink and with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 10:06 am

She rolled her eyes but laughed goodnaturedly; at least the fellow mage was being honest with her. It made Avery a bit more interesting, though it was still a bit of a put-off in a way. After all, the actions implied that they might simply just go for an entertaining sugar daddy. Oh, well, not every person Phoebe might meet would be necessarily perfect, but she had, at least, somehow managed to find an interesting mage while just trying to go out and have fun, herself. "So, anyone catch your eye, just yet?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 10:54 am

Avery looked around with a finger on his lips as if he was looking for something or someone. "Hm... Nope~! Hm... maybe except for you?" He said as he crossed his arms on his chest and looked away as if he was thinking about something, even though, it was just an act. He just couldn't stop himself from making theatrical gestures and moves. "Talking to you is entertaining. Besides..." Avery said and made a pause to take a closer look at her. "I'm curious about your horn... horns? Is it... or... Are they a part of your magic or something? I've never seen anything like it before! Besides, that horn looks cute~!" The sorcerer said and then shrugged.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 11:11 am

She was genuinely surprised that Avery could see them at all, as part of the advantage of this form was that they were smaller, easier to hide under her hair. They weren't invisible, by any means, of course, so she wasn't concerned about literal witchcraft being to blame, but witches and sorcerers alike had heightened senses, increasing their perception beyond normal means. "Part of the mystery~" she all but cooed, leaving the words to hang in the air like their own sort of tease. It was clear enough, by this point, that neither of them was quite what they seemed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 11:32 am

Avery took his fake glasses off and giggled. "Oooh~! I'd love to solve that mystery of yours..." He replied, purposely emphasizing his words. With a smirk still present on his face, he bit one of the temples of his glasses and giggled again. "I wonder how many parts of the mystery are there though...?" Avery said innocently as he looked to the side started poking his cheek with his finger. Once again, it was an obvious act but it was still entertaining enough for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 11:36 am

Her eyes studied the other's actions, unsure entirely what to make of the mage other than that they were obviously a performer, in some manner or form --- if only for themself. Phoebe shrugged, despite the smirk playing at her lips, and finished off the drink she'd been nursing since before Avery arrived. "You act like it's less a secret and more a present."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 11:57 am

The sorcerer put his glasses back on. "Do I?" Avery asked as he tilted his head to his side, seemingly surprised Phoebe had said that. "Oh no, no, no~! I'm not looking for presents, at least not tonight! I just think solving mysteries is very entertaining!" He said with one hand placed on his hip and one finger of his free hand raised up as if he was giving a lecture.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 12:07 pm

She looked at Avery sidelong before gesturing for the bartender to get her another drink; quite frankly, the tender in question seemed surprised that she was still upright, but moved to oblige. Now facing perpendicular to the other mage, she leaned back so that her hair draped into their lap, looking up at him with a raised brow. "So you don't want to go 'unwrapping' anything, tonight~?" She teased, eyes dancing in the differing angle, holding onto her stool to keep her steady, though it was clear her muscles were having no trouble doing so even without the help.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 12:18 pm

Avery crossed his arms on his chest and rolled his eyes as if he was considering something important. He then looked at Phoebe again, though, for a change, he seemed to be wondering what sweet present was hiding behind the wrap. "Hm... Now that you've mentioned it... It's very tempting... I really like 'unwrapping'... especially when sweet things are involved~!" Avery said and licked his lips ambiguously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 12:26 pm

Phoebe smirked up at the mage, giggling a bit --- enough that the sound seemed to portray her being a lot more intoxicated than previous evidence would have implied. Sitting back up, she spun around to face Avery again, smirking and sizing the mage up, chin propped on her hand as she did so. She seemed to be contemplating something, now, though what it was would be anybody's guess. Finally seeming to reach some sort of conclusion, she leaned just a little bit forward, wholly ignoring the fact that doing so exposed more of her cleavage than intended, "Presents and sweet treats, hmmm?" Maybe the alcohol actually was getting to her, or maybe she was just putting on an act of her own. Without looking, she took the drink that was set out for her, taking a sip without breaking eye contact and setting it back down. "Sounds to me like someone's up for a private party."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 12:55 pm

Their little flirt had turned out to be even more fun than Avery had anticipated. Especially because not only the verbal part of it was really great, but also the amazing views. Originally, he had come to that place to find some man to have a good time with, but clearly, the plans had changed. Avery put both of his hands behind his back and leaned forwards towards her a bit, with a somewhat playful smirk present on his cute androgynous face. "Private parties are my favorite parties, you know~? I don't like that much crowds actually..." He said and winked at Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 1:02 pm

Her lips pulled up into a smirk that quickly morphed into a coy grin, "Is that your way of saying that we should blow this joint and find somewhere more... secluded?" She asked, taking her drink and carefully downing the rest of it between them before setting it down and gesturing to close her tab.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 1:34 pm

"Probably? Maybe? Perhaps? Who knows~?" Avery said somewhat evasively as he started swaying to the sides a little bit with a finger placed on his lips. "Would you like to do exactly that? This place's just a bit... booring." He said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 1:36 pm

She took her card from the bartender without really looking, though she turned to sign the receipt and tip. Arranging her card back in her wallet, she hopped off the barstool and looked up at Avery, as though challenging the mage to follow, before heading out the door in silence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 2:31 pm

Avery smirked as he put his hand on his hip and chuckled to himself silently, before following the witch. Phoebe really caught his interest. Especially because she was the first witch he had met in a long time. When they were finally outside of the bar, the sorcerer took a deep breath. "Ah~! Fresh air~! Exactly what I needed." He commented. For a moment he started wondering if inviting Phoebe to his castle wouldn't be a good idea. Well, for the time being, he just decided to follow the horned witch and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:03 pm

Phoebe tossed a coy grin over her shoulder when she heard the mage behind her, eyes sparkling with devious interest. Well, this was about to be its own manner of fun, she concluded, heading home and wondering just how far Avery was willing to follow. "So, this your first run-through of the town?" She asked, having not specifically recognized the other being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next