Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 2:56 pm

She laughed a bit at this, a cheery, merry sound that seemed almost calm. Perhaps this was simply because he'd so recently had to deal with Aurora, and by comparison especially, she was relaxing and laid back. Either way, she smiled, understanding where he was coming from. "Yes... That makes sense." Taking the towel she'd had before, she drenched it with a water bottle before holding it against the back of her neck, cooling down. "I suppose I could have given you more of a challenge..."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 11:29 am

Her laugh was a nice sound. A sound Asuka hadn't enjoyed since his parents's passing. The sorcerer shrugged. "Either way, it helps me practice my spells, so it didn't really matter to me." Asuka replied nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 9:59 am

Lily nodded, collecting the messy towels she'd used and dumping them in the hamper basket off to the side of the training area. "Well, hopefully, if we train again some other time, it'll be something actually worth your time." She looked over at the rest of her class, leaving them behind as they made their way inside the building. Lilian reached a hand out to gesture after them. "Do you want to keep shadowing me, for now? My next class is over Soul Studies, so it's a rather... basic one, at least for this school. You'll be required to take it, yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:52 pm

Asuka shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. I mean, I can continue shadowing you, sure." He replied nonchalantly. To be completely honest, he wanted to continue staying around her. He liked her aura and she was nice and pretty and he just felt a certain... Attraction to her. Maybe it's just the puberty hitting in, who knows.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:04 pm

Lily seemed rather happy to have him accompany her, and smiled happily at him in response. "I need to go put on my uniform, if.." she riffled through the things she'd brought outside with her, pulling out a couple of dollars to hand to him, "If you want to stop by the vending machines outside the lockrooms, feel free." That beaming smile was there, and it entirely possible that he'd get the feeling that she wouldn't take 'no' for an answer on her offer.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 1:44 pm

Asuka was about to refuse the money when he looked up and at the girl's face. Realizing that there was no way she would take no for an answer, he gave what he considers a smile to her. "Thanks." He replied as shortly as he could. As pleased as he was with her, there was no one he'd let that show through. He couldn't actually let her know that he liked her! That would be breaking character! Besides, he couldn't show people that he, ya know, still had some part of his heart and soul left! How completely disgusting would it be if people started to actually talk to him and start to, ew, like him?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 5:21 pm

Smiling just a bit wider at his acceptance, she gave him a quick nod before dashing off to join the rest of her class's female population in their designated lockerroom, pile of belongings in hand. After a quick shower, a change of clothes, and a reorganization of her backpack, she returned with her hair only slightly damp, donning her school uniform that stood out almost as much as her hair.

This, with a white pleated skirt:
Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 ZZVmFeA
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 11:52 am

While Lily went with her class to go change, Asuka wondered over to the vending machine and got himself a bag of chips and a soda. He then made his way over to a nearby bench to wait for who seemed to be his new friend. New friend huh? This is a first. I can't believe I let her in so easily. Well, not exactly, "let her in" but whatever. I better not be going soft. He thought to himself as he ate his chips. When Lily returned, he stood up to meet her halfway, his face unreadable. "So, we're are we heading again?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 8:26 am

"Soul Studies," she told him again, smiling before double-checking her piano tie. Seeming satisfied, she grabbed onto one of the straps of her backpack and gestured for him to follow with her free hand. "It's a... general education class, for this school at least. Most schools have the usual Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies... well, DWMA schools have various Soul-based ones added to that list in the form of Soul Studies." She led him out of the gym, a pep to her step though, unlike Aurora, she was nowhere near skipping in lieu of walking normally. "It covers all the basics that both weapon and meister would need to know."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2018, 4:44 pm

Asuka followed the girl quietly and nodded along to what she was saying, somewhat pretending about what she was saying, but not particularly caring. "So is this class... Necessary? Like, is it required to take?" The young sorcerer asked. That's all he really cared about, other than being in the same class as Lily. He just wanted to take the classes that he either found an interest in, and that's required, and so far, he wasn't very interested in soul studies.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 4:30 am

She nodded at him, pushing the door open to allow him in ahead of her. Her brother would have been furious with such behavior, seeing as she was raised as perhaps too traditionally of a lady, but she cared not. Besides, he wasn't here and who was going to waste their time to tell him. "It is. It's a basic, introductory course. It's used to help you get used to the pairing process."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 11:04 pm

"Hmph." He muttered. He really didn't want to take that class. It sounded boring and seemed like a waste of time. When she opened the door for him, he sauntered in, waiting for her to follow so she could continue leading them to their destination. "What if you don't want a partner though?" Asuka asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:01 pm

She frowned at this, curious and confused by his question. "As a sorcerer, why would you attend the DWMA if you don't have intentions of partnering?" Lily was genuinely wondering at the answer to this, and his question actually unsettled her to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:33 pm

"I read that there were classes specifically for sorcerers and witches. That's correct right? What if a witch or sorcerer wanted to come here to learn how to control their powers more? Something like that. Not saying that I don't want to find a partner, it'd be ideal, but I'm not such a great person, and no one likes me, so I have low expectations on ever finding a partner. I was just curious about that is all." He replied to the hunter's axe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2018, 11:42 am

"I mean," she began, shrugging as she wandered, "I'm not a witch, so I've not been in the classes themselves, but from what Aurora has told me, that's a lot of how it goes. The classes are taught by other magic users, so you can learn how to control your magic, learn new magic... all kinds of things~"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2018, 12:19 pm

"Ah, alright. That sounds fine." Asuka replied
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:45 pm

She beamed at him, continuing to lead him around as needed, "Let me know if you need anything, alright?" She said when she noticed that she'd need to be ducking into class for an exam. "Oh- wait!" Digging through her bag, she pulled out a notepad and scribbled something down on it before handing it to him. "Here's my number- oh, if you have a phone. If not, I can give you my old one," Lily seemed a bit sheepish at the thought, forgetting that most magic users weren't necessarily caught up with the human technology of the modern age.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2019, 12:16 pm

Asuka let out a noise that would resemble a chuckle, if you used your imagination. He nodded as he took the slip of paper from her and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Got one right here, but thanks." He replied with the smallest sliver of a smile. Damn her, she was really bringing out a side of him that hasn't seen the light in a long time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:46 am

The look on her face showed almost complete relief, and she let her shoulders relax when she realized that, if nothing else, she hadn't _completely_ goofed. "Well, I'll see you around, then! Maybe at lunch?" Though she stressed the words like a question, she didn't really stick around for an answer, skipping backwards a few steps and waving before turning around and darting off to her own class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3