Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:51 pm

It didn't take her long to mix up the veggies, so she stepped back to let Mark finish up what he was doing. While she was waiting, she went ahead and got a cup, went over to her fridge, and filled it with water. She quickly downed the glass and filled it up once more, taking another sip before setting it down and sitting on a stool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:58 pm

When the pan on a cooker was ready, Mark quickly prepared the dough and put their vegetables mixed with chicken on it. Then he cut the dough on two pieces and rolled them. He then carefully put those on the pan and smirked. He really hoped that his improvisation would turn out to be edible. "So, since I've never prepared this kind of pie before, I decided to do it my way... I... really hope we'll be able to eat it." The meister said before letting out a slightly nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:04 pm

Dani walked over to him and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm sure it'll turn out just fine. You're an excellent cook. Besides, it can't be any worse than what I can do." She replied, looking up at him and letting out a playful chuckle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:26 pm

"I wouldn't call myself "excellent", but thank you." Mark said with a smile, then chuckled. "I'll teach you how to cook one day, I promise. Well... at least I'll help you learn how to not burn food." He added and chuckled again. His eyes were on the pan, carefully watching to not burn anything. He wanted to make their cooking improvisation the best it could possibly be. After a moment he carefully turned the rolls on another side.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:58 pm

She smiled sweetly and let out a giggle. "Alrighty then. I look forward to the day I can cook my own meals." Dani said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 7:49 am

Mark smirked and then chuckled. "If you tend to burn food, then how did you survive here up until now..?" The meister asked half-jokingly. The worst case scenario would be that Dani was eating burned food and that wouldn't be nice.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 10:42 am

She shrugged. "Take out, already cooked meals that you just have to reheat in the microwave, meals that don't have to be cooked, and sometimes some burned food, when I attempt to cook every once in a while." Dani replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 1:24 pm

Mark shook his head. "It's a good thing we've met then." He said half-jokingly and chuckled. "Now you can always visit or call me to prepare you something to eat!" The meister said as he looked at Dani with a warm, caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 2:27 pm

She smiled up at him. "I'll be fine. I've made it this far. Besides, I don't want to have to depend on you." Dani told him. In truth, the weapon didn't want to be a burden to him, boyfriend or not.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 4:45 pm

Mark shook his head. "You won't have to be dependant on me." He said as he turned around their delicious smelling rolls on the pan. They were almost ready, at least in Mark's opinion. "Well, we'll just see how things turn out, it's our first day together after all..." He added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 6:26 pm

Dani shrugged. " I just don't want you to feel obliged to make me food. That's all. " She replied before nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 6:48 pm

"I won't, don't worry." Mark said with a smile before he took two plates. The food seemed ready. He carefully put both rolls of their "shepherd pie" on the plates and looked at Dani with a smile. "Voilà!" The meister announced before taking the plates and putting them on a table.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 10:28 pm

Dani smiled back and sat down at the table as he brought the food over. "Mmmm, this smells really good. " She said, before, being as unladylike as possible, she picked up the roll in her hands, and took a small bite out of. She sighed in delight. "It taste as good as it smells." The weapon told her boyfriend. Being so wrapped up in the food, Dani had completely forgotten to ask if the meister wanted anything to drink. She bounced up to quickly make up for her rudeness. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, do you want anything to drink?! I completely forgot." It seemed being around him, even though he was now her boyfriend, made her a bit nervous. After all, they had *just* gotten together. He could always change his mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 7:22 am

Mark watched Dani's reactions with a warm smile and a worry in his heart. Will she like it? Did he prepare the food correctly? Will it even be edible? Well, it smelled nice so it couldn't taste terrible... When Dani said that their rolls are tasty, he was happy. "The grand improvisation turned out well." He said jokingly and smirked. Well, it was time for him to try the food himself, right? Mark decided to use a knife and a fork to eat. He cut off a piece of his "pie" and ate it. It really was quite tasty. When she asked him whether he wanted something to drink, Mark let out a chuckle. "It's okay, Dani. There's no need to apologize." He said reassuringly. "May I have a glass of water?" Mark asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 12:28 pm

She nodded before going and getting a cup, filling it with water. She walked back to the table and handed it to him. "There you go. Sorry." She apologized again before taking some more bites out of her "pie."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 1:46 pm

"Thank you." Mark said before he took a small sip from the cup and placed in on the table. "There's no need to apologize." He said again reassuringly. There was a warm smile on his face when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 5:36 pm

She nodded in acknowledgement. Dani smiled back gratefully before finishing her meal, and downing the rest of her water.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 6:05 pm

Mark soon finished the food too and smiled proudly. Their pie really tasted good. He was really pleased with that fact. "So, is there anything else you'd like to do?" The meister asked just to check if Dani was in the mood to watch some movie or something.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 10:55 am

Once they were both finished, Dani got up and took both of their plates and silverware to the dishwasher and placed them inside. Turning back to Mark, she thought for a bit. She didn't want him to leave just yet, but she didn't want him to feel obliged to stay here. "What about a movie?" She suggested anyways.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 1:00 pm

Oh, Mark would never feel obliged to stay at a place of someone he liked a lot, so Dani didn't need to worry about that. He was genuinely enjoying being near her. "Sure. We could make popcorn if you'd like." Mark suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 4:01 pm

She smiled. "Sure." She replied. "The real question is though, which movie do we want to watch?" Dani asked. She had quite a lot of movies, so they had a wide variety to choose from.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 4:19 pm

Mark thought for a while. He didn't know what movies Dani had available. He didn't know if she had to watch movies on the internet. So, he had no idea what they could watch. In the end, he decided to pick something that'd probably be the best option in such a situation. "Well, I'm really curious what your favorite movie is actually." Mark said and then made a short pause. "Yeah, let's watch your favorite movie if you want."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 8:58 am

"The Divergent series. Hands down. But the first one is my favorite." She said with a smile. Dani walked over to her cupboard and pulled out a bag of microwavable popcorn and put it in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 9:34 am

Mark rubbed his chin. The Divergent. Divergent... He was sure he'd heard about the series before. Though he'd never watched it. He'd heard that it was based on some book series and that was basically all he knew about the series. "Let's watch that movie then... It's a trilogy, right? Marathoning the whole series seems like a cool idea. Though I guess we'd have to spend at least half of the night on it." Mark said with a smirk. Watching all three movies in one go seemed exciting. Well, only because it'd mean spending more time with Dani.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 8:26 pm

Dani was practically bouncing up and down. As much as she didn't really care for the third movie, she still wouldn't mind a Divergent marathon. She would get more time with Mark as well so that was a plus. "I don't mind if it takes us all night. A marathon would be fun." She said sweetly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next