Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 10:39 am

Well shit. Sophia Exagora's attempts to help Daniella with her homesickness, didn't go exactly as planned. If anything, Dani now feels a bit worse than she did when she first walked into the therapist's office. Not knowing what else to do, the weapon walked out of the office, sulking. She couldn't think of any other solution... Until now that is, as she watched a small group of witches walk past her, giggling like a bunch of obnoxious cheerleaders. Maybe... Just maybe... We have a witch, or even a sorcerer, that can teleport? Maybe if I can find one, they can teleport me back to Venezuela! Dani thought to herself excitedly. Now... Where to find someone like that.... Oh right! The DWMA has a certain witch teacher. I'll just go visit her and see if she knows anyone that can help me! She thought to herself once more. With that in mind, Dani started down the hall towards Ms. Coon's classroom, hoping to find her there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 4:47 pm

Luckily for poor Dani, Catherine Coon was sitting in her classroom, working on her laptop. She was writing some sort of report about the status of her witch class. Her students were in the room too, studying...

Ahem! Let me take this from here! Alright? Thank you!

So yeah, Ms.Coon asked us, her dearest students, to study magic history on our own, which allowed her to work on her report-thingy. As you can guess, we're all here for a certain reason- our presence is needed in this thread. I'm not quite sure who will come and what will happen (that'd be metaknowledge of course), but I'm going to be kind enough to narrate this story from my perspective. So, in other words, I, Luke Raccoon shall play as me in this lovely thread! Let's wait for our guest to come into the classroom then, shall we?

OOC: But... but... I'm the one who's supposed to be narrating this thing...

IC: Let me have some fun, kay? :D
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 12:46 am

Dani soon reached the classroom and knocked on the door before sticking her head inside. "Ms. Coon? Is it alright if I speak with you for a bit?" The weapon asked. "I have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind." She hated interrupting one of her classes, but she didn't know when else she'd have a chance to speak with the witch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 10:25 am

I watched from my desk as someone looked into the classroom. It was a young girl, obviously a student. She's probably a reason this thread exists. I wonder why she's here though. My creator didn't tell me the purpose of this thread... hm... I mean, the topic is one giant hint, but it doesn't tell me much.
Ms.Coon closed her laptop, stood up and approached Dani with a friendly smile on her face. "Yes, of course! Please come in." Said the witch as she invited the student into the classroom.
Everyone started staring at our teacher and that girl. Well, it was a good distraction from our rather boring task. Plus, if she has magic-related questions then... a classroom full of witches (and sorcerers) is a good place to ask.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 10:14 am

The weapon walked into the room, over to Ms. Coon. As she walked over to her, she could feel the stares of her students on her, causing the girl's face to lightly blush. "Hello, my name is Daniella Vione. I'm a weapon here. I... " She took a deep breath, not wanting to sound stupid for what she was about to say. "I wanted to know if there were any witches or sorcerers here that could use teleportation." There. She said it. She placed her hands behind her back as she awaited an answer, hoping that there was indeed someone that could help her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 12:31 pm

Ha! So she's here because she needs someone to teleport her! That explains a lot actually! With a wide grin on my face, I stood up from my desk and approached Daniella slowly. Ms.Coon just looked at me and shook her head with a barely noticeable smile. "One of my students has mastered teleportation, so I think he'll be able to help you with whatever you need." Catherine told the weapon as she crossed her arms on her chest.
"Yeah! You can call me Raccoon. So, so, sooo..! This thread probably exists because you need someone to help you with something and because you asked about someone who can use teleportation, my fair guess is that you need me to take you somewhere, am I right?" I spoke fastly, excitement was noticeable in my voice. Well, yes, this is extremely exciting! Finally, an opportunity to use my great skills to help another character! Finally, a proper interaction with someone who isn't aware of the truth behind this world! Hahaha! This is really exciting.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 12:55 pm

Dani smiled. Sweet! I'll get to see my family! She thought to herself. It was when he started talking that the weapon finally noticed the sorcerer that had approached them. Not gonna lie, she had a hard time following what he was saying. "It's nice to meet you Raccoon. You can call me Dani.... I.... Uh..." She cocked her head to the side. "Wha...." She could tell he was excited, but that doesn't mean she understood anything he just said. Dani looked over at Ms. Coon, confusion in her face. "What is he talking about?" She asked. Besides this, he was talking too fast for her too actually catch the few things she understood.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 1:22 pm

Catherine rubbed her forehead before she gave an answer to her question. "Let's just say that he asked if you need to be teleported somewhere, okay?" The witch explained, briefly. The truth was that not many people can follow my train of thoughts. Not surprising, really, considering everything about my character. After all, I'm a mad sorcerer! Reality my... madness... heheh....So yeah, I'm not surprised that noone can understand me... or perhaps it's the fact that I'm talking too fast? That's not important, really, because... "Be thankful to your creator that she decided to lead you here." I said, smiling widely. Oh, right... Once again I said something she can't understand. "Uhm... nevermind. Alright, so, you need to be teleported somewhere, yes? Just tell me where and I'll open a portal for you."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 2:35 pm

She nodded. "Ah, I see now." The weapon turned back towards Raccoon. "I was wondering if you could transport me to my hometown in Venezuela. I would like to see my family, but it's uh... Complicated right now and I can't get their normally. I tried therapy to see if this homesickness of mine would go away but uh... I'm sure you can tell how well that went since I'm here." Dani informed the sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 5:08 pm

Venezuela, Venezuela... Where is... oh wait! Right! South America, yes, okay. It's not far. "Sure, I can take you anywhere you want" I said as I crossed my arms on my chest and nodded. "Let's just go find a map. You'll have to show me where exactly you'd like to go." I added.

Ms. Coon looked at us, a bit puzzled. It seemed like she wasn't too happy that I'm making plans in the middle of her lesson. I know her well though, she'll let us go. The witch sighed. "You can go to the school library and find a map there..." She said quietly, with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 9:43 am

Dani's eyes lit up, and her smile widened as Ms. Coon gave them permission to do their thing. "Thank you so much Ms. Coon. And thank you for letting me borrow one of your students. I really appreciate it." The weapon looked over at Raccoon. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:22 pm

Ms.Coon scratched the back of her head and sat at her desk. "Just... be careful you two..." She told them as she opened her laptop to return to her work.
A huge grin grew on my face as I heard that. "To the library then!" I told Dani enthusiastically before I approached the door and opened it. "Ladies first!" I said to Dani. Adventure HERE I COME HAHAHA! AND MY CREATOR SHALL NOT RUIN MY FUN!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2018, 10:43 am

Dani strolled out the door as the sorcerer held it open for her. "Why thank you." She told him and began her trip to the library, not caring to wait up for him as she knew he could easily catch up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 10:36 am

I followed Dani to the library in silence. Seriously, I've been in a few threads but I've never actually had an opportunity to use my teleport to take a "normal" character somewhere. This is really exciting. A few minutes later we arrived at the library. "Okay, give me a second. I know where to find our maps. I'll be right back!" I told Dani before I dissapeared from her sight between various bookshelves. I needed to collect not only maps of South America and Venezuela but also a guide book and a travel dictionary. I prefer to be well prepared for my journeys. Plus, I don't speak Spanish. Too bad I don't have time to exchange money... Oh well, I can't waste her time, I guess. Once I had everything I needed I returned to Dani and showed her what I have. "Okay, so, I've brought us a few maps and books. Let me..." I said, then I paused as I put a map of Venezuela on a table. "Okay, where do you want to be taken?" I asked her, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 1:01 pm

As he went to go find them some maps and books, Dani went ahead and found a table they could place their stuff down on. Looking at the map of Venezuela the sorcerer brought over, she squinted looking for the name of her hometown. It was too hard, as it's the second largest city in the state. Upon finding it, she pointed to it, placing her finger on it. "Right there. Maracaibo." Her Hispanic accent popped out even more as she pronounced the name of the city in her native tongue. "That's where I grew up."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 7:11 pm

I smiled at her accent. Seriously, it actually sounds nice. I'm a fan of foreign sounding accents. I took a nice long look at the map. The problem with big cities is that... they are big. This means that finding the right place to teleport to is a huge pain. Let's see... oh, I wonder if there's anyone interested in Dani. You know, romantically. Don't worry, I'm not, I'm taken. (I have the best girlfriend ever haha! I'm totally not writing this in case she showed up) Seriously though, I wonder if I could convince my creator to ship her with someone. That'd probably require him to create a new character, though. Not a complicated task, especially because he loves his ships. Wait... I was supposed to learn more about the city we're going to... I opened a guidebook to take a look inside. I need to learn more about the country and the city if we want everything to go smoothly... I don't even know where her family live. That doesn't matter much though, I can always make some corrections later. The most important thing is to find the first entry point... then we can plan our next moves. I nodded before I packed the maps and books and put them into my bag. "Okay, I think I'm ready to open our first two portals. Are you ready?" I asked Dani as I adjusted my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 3:16 pm

While Raccoon had been busy fantasizing about shipping her with someone, which she had no idea about, although she wouldn't be upset about it Dani had been braiding her long hair to keep it out of her face. Once the sorcerer was finally ready, she nodded. "Yep. I'm ready when you are. Open away." She replied enthusiastically. Now that she was finally about to see her family again, she was getting a bit nervous. What if they don't live in the same house anymore? What if they don't want to see her? All these questions ran through her head, yet she was still determined to go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 5:30 pm

Hmhmhm~! Someone's preparing a lovely ship for our cutie~! Sometimes my creator can be pretty useful, mhm, mhm! Anyways, I'll talk to Dani about shipping... a bit later. Okay, back to our task. I cleared my throat, then mumbled my mantra (it's so stupid I don't really want to... say it out loud). I felt as the magical energy started flowing through my body and soul. Such an awesome feeling. Magic is definitely the best part about being a sorcerer (duh...). The worst part is the infamous pull of magic. It's feeding my madness. I just hope our thread won't fall apart... I don't want to go through some archived threads to fix this one. Okay, it's time to open our portals. I reached my hand out and pointed it at an empty space in front of me. Magic caused the air around me to start moving slowly and calmly. Suddenly, an orange magical circle appeared in front of my hand. It had five white dots on it which started shooting magical beams which formed a big spherical object. That spherical object slowly started shaping into an orange portal. One moment later, my magical circle disappeared and we were standing in front of our portal. I looked at Dani, smiling slightly. "This is it... stepping through this portal will take you to your hometown... Shall we go?" I spoke calmly, then asked as I put my hands into the pockets of my trousers.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:22 pm

Dani stared in awe as she watched Raccoon make the portal. It was a fascinating process. It was actually kinda relaxing, watching the portal form. "That's amazing..." Dani muttered. She could've spent all day watching it. It was clear that the weapon hasn't seen magic used much. His voice snapped her attention to the sorcerer. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm ready. Do you want to go first or should I?" She asked him, lightly bouncing on the balls of her feet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:52 pm

I looked at Dani, her reaction was priceless! Ah, finally someone who appreciates the beauty of my magic. Feels good man (...and woman... since Dani's creator is reading this too!). When she asked me who should go through first, I frowned. Well, I don't like deciding, plus, I don't know much about what we might find on the other side so... "Well, I know a good way to resolve such "problems"! Allow me to demonstrate..." I said. If you've read my threads with Merry, then you may guess this... way. Suddenly, I grabbed Dani by her wrist and jumped through the portal, pulling her with me. Once we found ourselves on the other side of the portal, it automatically closed. "That way was obviously going through together. Sorry for that." I explained, releasing her wrist from my grasp. We arrived. We landed in Venezuela. In Maracaibo. I looked around, it seems I opened my portal were I wanted. I was looking for a place with lots of free space, away from any buildings et cetera. That's why I chose a place near the coast. So, we landed in some park near the coast.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 7:36 pm

"What... Gah!" Dani exclaimed as she was pulled through the portal with Raccoon. "Oh uh... Okay...No, no need to apologize-" Her words were cut off when she saw that they were in Maracaibo, Venezuela. It was just as beautiful as she remembered it. "I can't believe we're actually here..." She trailed off, speechless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 7:55 pm

I put my hands on my hips as I saw her reaction. You know, I could get used to it... To helping people, I mean. Seeing their dreams come true is truly something special. Perhaps this could become my new mission? We'll see. Though, I wouldn't call this place... beautiful. Perhaps it's just that I've been to a few places, like Greece, for example, I don't know. On the other hand, this city is special to Dani. This is all that matters. "So, do you want to go for a walk before we go pay your family a visit?" I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 8:55 pm

Sure, it might not be the most beautiful place on Earth, but it was beautiful to her. She turned to face Raccoon, a smile now present on her face and nodded. "You know what? Sure. I would love to. This place has a natural beauty to it that just takes time to get used to." She looked around that the city admiringly as she complimented the place
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 9:15 pm

We'll see about that. I mean it's more about the value this place hold for Dani than anything else. This city is where she's probably spent most of her life. Or maybe she's right and this city has some beauty in it? Well, I never say no to a trip. "Lead the way then. Be my guide." I told her, raising my thumb up. Hm... Oh, I know who I can ship her with! Mark is probably a great candidate! Also, the guy's a meister so... He could wield her too. Now... how to start the topic of shipping without sounding weird..? Give me a post or two to think...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 9:51 pm

The sorcerer was right about that. The city held a lot of sentimental value for her. After all, she had lived here for 14 years. She had plenty of good memories here, as well as her share of bad memories, but she still loved it here. Her smile brightened as he asked her to be his guide. She had always wanted to show someone around the large city. "Well first, let's get into the city. That's where the most interesting parts are. Oh! The city has been founded on three separate occasions. The first time was back in 1574 in honor of Governor Mazariegos who was actually from Spain." From that point on, as the two walked into the city, Dani started telling Raccoon all the facts about her hometown that she remembered. She personally found the history of the place quite interesting, and was too excited to care if the sorcerer minded her telling him all these things that he'd probably never end up remembering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)   Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whelp, that didn't work. Time for magicks! (Lacey & Rackie)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next