Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 1:14 pm

It was about midday in the small town that Lilvia was currently lurking about, looking for a meal or two. She was currently disguised in her human form to avoid confrontation and was taking a look at all the guys in town. There was quite a bit of people living here, despite the size of the town, which was perfect for Lilvia. The more people, the better. Not only did that give her more victims to choose from, but it gave her an easier escape. With so many people, most wouldn't notice a single person missing; except for close family members and friends of course. However, that wouldn't be a challenge. The succubus could easily just choose a victim that had no one close to them, could get rid of them as well, or leave a simple note, saying that the victim was going on a trip and didn't know when he'd be back. So that's what Lilvia was currently doing; searching for her victim, as well as doing research on all of her potential targets. For her, research was essential with getting away with anything.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 1:36 pm

Augustin finally came to a town, he arrived there exhausted, hungry and in need of a place to stay, but he arrived none the less. His goal was to get to Death City as quickly as possible, however, he knew that he would need to find a place to stay for now. His energy was drained from the previous route. Trying to walk through the crowds and masses littering the streets, he tried to ask someone where the next hotel would be. In his relative haste, he spotted a young lady, one eye having a completely diffrent color then her other one. Slowly approaching her, he asked : "Excuse me, but where is the nearest hotel here? I have just arrived recently, so I really do not know the way."
He felt uneasy talking to her, she had something about her that did not seem right, but what could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by Kusler on March 7th 2018, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 1:53 pm

Here she was thinking she would have to go looking for a victim. To her surprise, the perfect one walked right up to her. Looking at his body posture, she could tell that he was uneasy around her, which excited her. Lilvia smiled kindly at the man. Pointing down the road, you could see a building larger than the rest. "If you go right down there, to the right where that big building is, that's probably the nicest hotel in this town, and it's not that expensive." She replied sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:10 pm

"Alright, thank you," he said a little nervously. He could not point his finger on it, but there was just something off with that girl. Was it his superstition? Maybe, but the fact of the matter was that this feeling stayed. He would just take her direction, go to the hotel, eat something and then simply forget about her the next day. Removing himself, he still examined her a last time. Maybe it really was just his superstition. Augustin tried to walk to the building that girl advised him to go to.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:22 pm

"It's no problem." She told him. Once his back was turned, Lilvia smiled. This wasn't an ordinary smile however. Her smile seemed... Kind of mad. Her newly developed plan was going extraordinarily great. He had taken her directions and headed towards the hotel she directed him too. The same hotel that she was currently staying in. This is way too easy she thought to herself. Figuring it would be too suspicious if she followed him in, she returned her smile to normal and headed the opposite direction and into a tavern for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:30 pm

Arriving at the hotel, Augustin firstly checked in and got the room key, sadly, the hotel did not have a restaurant in or around it, so he needed to eat elsewhere. Going back out, he walked down the street until he was in front of a tavern. There were no other places he could order food, so with a heavy heart, he went in there and made himself comfortable in the corner. He sat down and took a glance at the menu, before realising the girl from before was there too. He tried to hide his face, hoping she would not notice him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:44 pm

Lilvia glanced up as she heard someone else walk into the tavern. To her surprise, it was the man from earlier. This is just perfect. She thought to herself. She got up out of her chair and headed over to the table he had sat down in, taking her drink with her. She sashayed up to his table and smiled. "Well hello there. Did you end up getting a room in the hotel I recommended?" She asked him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:55 pm

Ah, well, now she came to him. "Eh, yes. Sadly, they did not have anything to eat, so I came here." Augustin really just wanted to be left alone, especially because he just had a long trip and wanted to relax badly, it was already bad enough for him here, with that stench of alcohol in the air. As the waiter came to them and asked what they wanted to have, he replied: "A salad bowl and some chicken. Also water." He turned his head to the girl. Food can tell you much about someone's personality, so he curiously asked: "And what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 2:59 pm

"Yeah, that's the only bad part about it. It's a nice hotel, but nothing to eat, sadly." Unless you're her of course. She shook her head when she was asked if there was anything she wanted. "No thanks. I just ate a little bit ago. I just came in here for a drink." Lilvia told him, taking a sip from her cup. "So you'd probably like to eat in peace and then get to sleep. That's what I would do if I had been traveling all day. So I'll let you be." The succubus told him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 2:25 am

As the waiter brought him his food, a sudden feeling of guilt started crawling up his back. This girl really seemed to have good intentions, so maybe he should repay her, after all, she did help him find a suitable place to sleep for the night. Stuttering at first, he slowly brought out the words he wanted to say: "Oh, thank you, but I still would like to repay you for your kindness, if you would let me. Maybe a free drink?"

Last edited by Kusler on March 8th 2018, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 9:54 am

Good. His suspicions of me seem to be fading. Not very fast, but fading nonetheless. This is good. She thought to herself. "Well... When you put it that way, I guess I can't refuse." Lilvia responded. "I'll just take a coffee. Black." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 12:09 pm

Walking to the bar to order the lady's coffee, Augustin went back to the table. Since he already was sitting with the girl, he thought that they could learn about each other, he was curious about her being here, but he could not tell her that he is a sorcerer. He asked, with a less tense voice now: "So, what are you doing here in this town?" He started enjoying his food.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 12:35 pm

She took a sip of her coffee and let out a content sigh. "The drink is much appreciated." She told him. Setting her drink down and leaning back in her seat, she began to explain what she was doing here. "Well, I'm a traveler, you see. I like traveling the world, seeing new things, etc." What she failed to mention was that she lived just about 40 miles from the town. However, he didn't need to know that, nor would he ever know that. "How about you? What are you doing here in a town like this?" Lilvia asked, her eyes full of fake curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 4:07 pm

First gulping down his food, he answered, the tiredness speaking through his voice: "Well, long story short, I more or less escaped from my family. An awful and unlawful bunch. It is lonely that way, but better then to be with such godless folk." He then finished his meal and starting to stand up. "Anyways, I think that I will enjoy the night by myself now.
Thank you again for your help. Farewell."
So exhausted was he that he could not even smile while saying those words.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 10:04 pm

"Ah, I understand. My family's a godless bunch as well." She probably meant that a lot more literally than he did."But anyways, yeah. Go rest up, you've had a long day." Lilvia told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 9:21 am

Finishing his meal, Augustin went to the door. "Yes, thank you, stay safe and farewell." He went out and back to the hotel, going up to his room and finding it a bit too empty, but still good enough. He lay down on the bed, pondering about tomorrow's journey.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 10:01 am

"You too." She replied. The succubus took a sip of her coffee and watched as he walked away, and out the door. Figuring it'd be too suspicious if she walked out right after him and into the same hotel as the guy, Lilvia stayed in the tavern for another twenty minutes, taking her time to drink the rest of her coffee, sip by sip. She then got up and left the tavern. Looking around, she noticed there weren't many people out on the streets. Good, just as it should be. They should all be sleeping, or having fun in the tavern. She thought to herself. The monster sashayed over and into the hotel and to her room she had been staying in for the past few days. As much as she wanted to go to the man's room and eat his soul, she knew it was too early to do so. As far as she knew, he still had his suspicions of her and therefore was still on guard. She needed to wait. Unfortunately, Lilvia was starting to get hungry, which meant that she needed to act soon. She hasn't had a "proper" meal for over a week now and needed something to fulfill her needs. That day would come soon. Very, soon.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 10:08 am

Augustin looked out the window, seeing that night was already coming. He closed the curtains and started to undress and put on his nightwear, some blue pajamas, before making himself comfortable in his bed. He took out a book from his backpack and started too read.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 10:24 am

Lilvia walked into her room, shut, and locked, her door and soon went to bed, ready for the next day.

---Smol time skip later---

Lilvia awoke from her slumber, yawned, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She soon got out of bed, got changed, and headed out. She walked out of her room, out of the hotel, down the street, and into the tavern for breakfast. Sitting down at a table on the side of the building, she ordered coffee and some food. When the waitress brought her her food, she smiled, thanked her, and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 2:09 am

Augustin woke up from his night's sleep, got changed and said a prayer before heading out into the busy town's streets. He would need to prepare himself for the journey today and breakfast would help with that. Going down the streets, he was surprised to see the young lady from yesterday and slowly approached before greeting her. "Eh, good morning."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 9:53 pm

Smiling brightly, Lilvia responded to the man. "Ah, good morning sir! Oh! We never introduced ourselves." The monster realized. "My name's Emily, but I go by Milly." One thing she had learned, it was to never give out your real name to anyone. Sure, it would be found out eventually, especially as she had made that mistake before. Some day, that mistake will come to bite her in the butt, but she will try as hard as she can, to delay that day for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 4:25 am

"Ah yes, that's true. How sloppy of me. My name is Augustin." His suspitions of her have lowered, but Augustin was still not absolutely convinced of Emily's innocence. Alas, they came to the tavern and he ordered the same thing which he ordered last night.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 2:17 pm

"Oh that's okay, we both forgot. How are you on this fine day?" She asked the man, taking a sip of her coffee and a bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 2:32 pm

Starting the meal the waiter gave him just now, he shortly stopped to answer the question of Emily: "Ah, thank you, well, too hot for my liking. Well, I will be leaving just shortly now." Augustin then started to enjoy his meal again.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 11:34 am

She nodded. "Yeah, I agree with you there. I'm more of a fan of the lower temperatures myself." She told him. Lilvia cocked her head to the side innocently. "Oh? You're leaving so soon? But you just got here? What's the big rush?" The monster asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next