Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2018, 12:14 pm

Dani giggled. "You can go home if you wish. I'm not going to keep you here. " The weapon replied. "I've kept you here long enough, haha." She said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2018, 4:57 pm

Mark smirked at Dani's words and then scratched the back of his head. He realized he should probably go home anyway, but on the other hand, he wanted to spend a more time with Dani. "Hm... I mean, I should probably take a shower and change clothes..." Mark said as he scratched his chin. "If you'd like, we could meet later today again. We could eat dinner or lunch together, for example. I... I mean, if you have time today, of course," He said. In his head that was the best solution to the somewhat awkward situation, they had gotten themselves into.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 1:19 pm

Walking over to him, Dani nodded. "That would be great." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 2:50 pm

"Great! I'm looking forward to our next meeting then." Mark said and then smiled joyfully. Every shortest moment he could spend with Dani was, in his eyes, a wonderful one. "I should be going soon then. To get ready." He added as he took one of Dani's hands into his and gently raised it up to leave a gentle kiss on it. After he'd left the kiss on her hand, Mark looked into her eyes and blushed somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2018, 3:48 pm

The weapon nodded and blushed as he kissed her hand. Reaching up, she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Alright, I'll see you later." Dani said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 12:27 pm

When Dani left a kiss on Mark's cheek, he blushed a little bit brighter. "Indeed!" He said, his smile grew a little bit wider, then he started making his way towards the door. "As the French people say- Adieu! For now, at least." Mark said before he bowed slightly and chuckled. Then he reached his out towards the doorknob and opened the door. He looked at Dani one last time, waved his hand at her with a happy smile and then stepped out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 12:29 pm

Dani giggled and followed him to the door, waving after him as he left. When he was finally out, she closed the door with a sigh and headed back to her room to get changed for the day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 3:23 pm

Soon Mark was outside and headed towards his house. He couldn't stop thinking about the date from the day before. In his thoughts, he started analyzing everything that had happened, concluding that in the end, everything turned out great. Of course, some doubts were present in his heart; did Dani enjoy the date as much as he did? Mark was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that someone had been following him since he left the building.

"Sooo... how was the date?" Asked Anna, who, seemingly out of nowhere, had appeared right next to Mark.
The unexpected question caused Mark to go through a mini heart attack as he jumped in place and looked at his sister. With his hand on his chest, he let out a sigh. "For how long have you been following me?" Mark asked, without answering her question.
"Since you've left your girlfriend's apartment, basically." The self-proclaimed ninja replied.
"Asking how you have managed to find me would is pointless, though I am going to ask anyway."
"Soul perception, obviously."
"As expected. Anyway, let's go home, Anna." Mark said as he put his hands into the pockets of his trousers and started leading the way towards their house again.
"Let's. I'm hungry." Anna said as she started walking beside her brother.
It seemed like it was going to be a yet another interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 11:59 am

Smiling to herself, Dani got changed into some athletic wear to go on her daily jog. She put her long hair up into a ponytail and soon headed out the door, starting her job around town.

OOC: Time skip or nah?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 5:24 pm

OOC: Sure! Time skip!

IC:
After a shower and breakfast, Mark spent the rest of his free time working on one of his projects, because he really didn't have anything better to do. After all, Mark considered himself to be a workaholic. When it was finally time for his another meeting with Dani, he left the house and started heading towards her place.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2018, 11:01 pm

After a nice run, Dani took a nice, hot shower, and sat down to watch tv as she waited for Mark to come over. After all, nothing says good morning like working out and waiting for your boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 2:06 pm

After a few minutes of a rather pleasant walk, Mark finally arrived at Dani's place. He knocked on the door and waited for his girlfriend to open the door. Perhaps it was a little bit late, but he started thinking about what they should actually eat for dinner? Should they cook something themselves or go to a restaurant? It was a difficult decision.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 5:33 pm

She bounced up as she heard a knock on the door. Opening it, she smiled as she saw it was Mark. "Hey!" Dani said in greeting, smiling cheekily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 8:58 pm

"Hello, Dani! I'm back." Mark greeted her, smiling joyfully. Well, perhaps he still had at least a few seconds to figure out a plan for their lunch/dinner thing.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 12:51 pm

Dani giggled. "I can tell. Please, come in," She said, moving out of the doorway so he could enter the building.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 6:12 pm

Mark walked into the apartment and then, out of nowhere, left a quick kiss on Dani's cheek. A smirk appeared on his face along with a barely visible blush. "So, how's your day going?" Asked Mark out of pure and honest curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 11:09 pm

She blushed as he kissed her cheek. Shutting the door, Dani turned back around, and reached down to take hold of one of Mark's hands. "It's going good, especially now that you're here. How are you?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2018, 4:38 pm

Mark smiled widely when Dani said what she said and chuckled quietly. "What can I say, I'm doing really great. The fact that I was going to meet you today... well, it made my day." Mark said, feeling that his cheeks turned a bit hotter. "Ahem! This is a little bit embarrassing to ask, but... Would you like me to cook something for us or just go to a restaurant?" Mark asked, feeling genuinely embarrassed for not having a plan for their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2018, 10:21 am

Dani let out a small giggle. "How about we eat out this time? Give us some time to relax and enjoy ourselves. " Dani offered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 4:18 pm

Mark nodded with a smile. That seemed like a good idea. In his mind, he quickly planned a few possible scenarios for their meeting/date to get a basic idea what he wanted to do. "That's a good idea! Would you like to go on a walk first?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 4:42 pm

Dani smiled. "Sure! A walk might be nice." She replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:14 pm

"Alright then. Ready when you are, my dear." Mark told her with a smile and a nod.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:18 pm

"I'm ready." Dani replied, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:25 pm

"Alright! Let's go then!" Mark announced enthusiastically as he reached out to open to door and follow the no.1 rule of gentlemen known as "ladies first".

OOC: We need ideas for their second date! owo
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 10:20 am

Giving a slight nod in thanks to Mark as he held the door open for her, she turned around to wait for him, a warm smile showering her face.

OOC: Mhmm. Maybe a karaoke bar? Aquarium? Zoo? Roller Skating? Ice skating? Just a few ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next