Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 10:12 am

Once Aurora finished her food she leaned on the sofa and closed her eyes for a second. After a long moment, she looked at Yurio with only one eye opened. "Pick a place Yurio. It can be anything; a city, sea or even some mountains." The girl told him. It seemed like she had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 10:50 am

"Wha?" Yurio looked at Aurora somewhat confused, as well as surprised. "Uuuh..." he scratched at his head while trying to think. Being put on the spot like that at wasn't exactly helpful. The only thing or person that was there that he associated a place with even slightly was Aurora. "Czech Republic!" he suddenly exclaimed, as if he just achieved some sort of victory. He then looked to Aurora again with the same confusion of a moment ago. "Why am I picking a place?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 11:09 am

Aurora smirked. Many years had passed since her last visit to the Czech Republic. "Well, I have an idea for today's part of our two-days date. We're going on a trip. I told you to pick a place because I wasn't sure myself where to go." The girl explained. Of course, her lack of explanation as to how they were going to go to Europe and back to Death City while having only one day would confuse Yurio a bit. Though Aurora was prepared for that. She had a quite detailed plan actually. "So, do you remember that idiot who opened a portal inside a portal? The one who caused the whole thing with Luna and Ana? He owes me something for not breaking all bones in his body. We're going to use his portals to get anywhere we want. By the way, Ana and Luna are a really cute couple, wouldn't you agree?" Aurora said, her smirk was still present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 11:40 am

"I don't know," he said, shrugging. Beyond knowing how he felt about Aurora, he wasn't really very good at knowing about that sort of stuff. "Mind you, I know more about their preferences in coffee than I do about anything else, and I'm generally clueless too," he then added. He went back to eating what was left of his breakfast, once he was done talking about the girl, now doing some thinking. "That sorcerer... You sure that's safe? Because, first impressions, those portals didn't seem so safe. Neither did he."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 11:51 am

Aurora poured herself a glass of juice which she drank in a few big sips, before continuing with the conversation. "That idiot may be a bit crazy with all his talk about "our creators" but he's harmless. His portals are safe too. Well, as long as he's not opening one in another." The witch explained calmly. "But you know, my magic neutralizes his easily so we're safe." She added as she stood up and took her apron off. Then she just tossed it onto the couch and stretched a bit. "Alright, I'm going to put some clothes on." Aurora said as she approached the door to her bedroom. Before she went in, she stopped and looked at him with a smirk and a wink. "Ah, if you want to have another show, just come with me. You can even help me choose my outfit for today!" With those words she walked into the bedroom and approached the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 12:06 pm

"If you trust him then I guess that's enough for me," Yurio said with another shrug, putting that subject aside. He was about done with with his food so he moved to pour himself a drink. He drank that real fast when Aurora took the apron off and mentioned a show. Yurio liked the sound of that, quite obviously. He also liked the idea of choosing her clothes; he could put her in stuff to make her look extra cute! Of course he followed her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 12:14 pm

As expected Aurora's wardrobe was filled with different clothes. She had lots of shirts, t-shirts, and trousers. There were a few skirts too. It seemed like she had only three or four dresses. Well, it's not like she would put them on, since she actually disliked wearing dresses (or anything too girly really). "Alrigh Yurio, since I allowed you to pick clothes for me this time, I'm not going to complain... or at least I think I won't." Aurora told him as she opened two drawers where she was keeping her panties and bras. "Okay... so, let's start with underwear. Unless you want me to decide what panties to wear today." She told him with a shrug before she smiled at him widely. It was obvious that the whole thing was fun and exciting for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 12:32 pm

Yurio looked over her clothes with some interest, glancing at her as if contemplating, though probably looking for the sake of looking. "You can tell me if it'll look bad. I don't have much of a fashion sense," Yurio said, then went over to the drawers she opened. "I don't really need to pick these, but... Well, I'd like to put them on you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 12:40 pm

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll choose something that will look good on me." Aurora commented on his fashion sense with a smile. A blush appeared on his cheeks when he said what he'd said after he'd looked at the contents of the drawers. "W-well, sure." Aurora told him as she started searching through the drawers. In the end, she pulled out a red thong and a red bra both decorated with black lace. She then looked at Yurio and suddenly put the bra on his head and handed him her panties. "Have fun!" Aurora told him and giggled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 1:18 pm

Yurio grinned at her when she agreed to his idea, then crouched down low once she handed him the clothing. Since he had the panties in hand first, he decided to put those on her first. He lifted each of her feet in turn to put them through into the article, before hooking his thumbs under the band from underneath. Looking up at her now, smirking, he slowly slid his hands up the length of her legs while slowly standing back up. Once the panties were mostly in place, he smoothed out the surface a bit by running his hands over it; of course, that was just an excuse to feel her butt again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 1:28 pm

Aurora crossed her arms on her chest as Yurio was sliding her panties up her legs. The closer his hands were getting to her crotch the brighter her blush was getting. She kept grinning though, finding it to be really exciting. When she felt his hands on her backside she grinned and looked down at him before she put her hands on his hands to make him squeeze her butt a bit. With that, she let out a quiet giggle. "Hahah, don't be shy! Touch me as much as you want. I'm yours after all~!" Aurora told him as she winked at him and released his hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 1:48 pm

"That's what I'm doing," Yurio said with a grin, giving her another squeeze before taking the bra off of his head. Putting a cup in each hand, he pressed them to her chest, squeezing gently before moving them out to the side to hold the straps out so Aurora cut put her arms through.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 2:00 pm

Aurora cooperated with him happily, with her cheeks red from her blush, she put her arms through the straps of her bra and then placed her hands on her hips. "I hope you know how to clasp a bra..." She told him as she closed her eyes. Well, Aurora quickly assumed that Yurio didn't. "There are hooks and loops on the back. Just put the hooks into the loops." The girl quickly explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 2:21 pm

"Okay," Yurio said, shrugging, as he pulled Aurora towards himself, close. He put his arms under her own once he had the straps over her shoulders. Looking over her shoulder made it easier to get the clasp done and once it was done, he squeezed her into a brief hug. "There," he said, as he stepped away from her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 2:34 pm

Aurora kept her eyes closed when he hugged her to clasp her bra. She let out a quiet purr as he was finally done with that. "Alright, now that we're done with the lingerie, we can focus on finally picking clothes for me." Aurora said before she grinned at him. "Heheh... have fun with this task too."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:01 pm

"I have half a mind to start calling you Kitten," Yurio joked as he went over to look through Aurora's wardrobe. "I hope you're okay with trying on a few things," he said as he went straight for a skirt, which he handed off to Aurora with a smile. He hoped that she expected to be putting on things she didn't wear too often.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:11 pm

Well, Aurora was just curious what Yurio would choose for her. The fact how often she was wearing certain things was absolutely not important for her. Aurora giggled at the nickname Yurio wanted to give her. "Hey, it's not my fault that I can't really make fox sounds in this form! Besides, cat sounds are cuter... but sure, I can be your Kitten if you want! Though, I prefer to be your Vixen~!" Aurora told him with a wide smile. She couldn't help but giggle as she found the conversation to be quite funny. When he handed her one of her skirts she looked at it and smiled. It was one of her favorites black pleated skirts. "Alright, I guess I'll put it on quickly then." Aurora told him and she did as she said and quickly put the skirt on. "So... what would look good with a skirt in your opinion?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:16 pm

"You're cute regardless," Yurio said, though mentioned nothing more when it came to the nickname. Perhaps he would, perhaps he wouldn't. He didn't really know. He looked back to the wardrobe and gave her a button up shirt, again, randomly picking from the ones which were in there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:23 pm

Aurora blushed at the compliment and looked away for a second. "T-Thank you... handsome..." She mumbled quietly. Yurio picked her light blue shirt. Well, Aurora remembered that she hadn't put it on often. After putting it on and buttoning it she twirled around to allow Yurio to judge whether she looked good in the outfit. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:44 pm

Yurio watcher her closely as she twirled, stepping back so he could see her in her entirety. "I think you look really good in skirts," he said, smiling as he looked over her. "But, I'd like to put some more stuff on you, so..." he went on as we approached her again, starting to undo the buttons of her shirt. "We aren't in a hurry, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:47 pm

"Let's take our time..." Aurora told him quietly as she watched him unbutton her shirt. It was a fun little thing and she certainly wanted to see more of his ideas. There was a blush on her face caused by his remark about her looking good in skirts. "So... do you want me to wear skirts more often then?" She asked him a bit meekly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 3:59 pm

"You can wear what you like. You haven't put on clothes I didn't like seeing you in thus far," Yurio said giving her another smile, just as he finished unbuttoning the shirt. He put his hands under the collar and slid the short off and down her arms. "I don't know how to take the skirt off, so..." he said, before going back to the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 4:15 pm

"Ah, all my skirts have zippers on the side." Aurora explained as she unzipped her skirt and took it off. The girl tossed the clothes onto the bed and watched her boyfriend while standing in her with nothing but her underwear on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 4:42 pm

Yurio got a pretty good idea when he found the next item in the wardrobe. He didn't hand it to Aurora until he found something to go with it. He stuck his arms out holding both of the pieces of clothing, smirking; a pair of very short shorts and a t-shirt that seemed to look smaller than some of the other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 5:09 pm

Aurora took both pieces of clothing into her hands and looked at them. The short jeans shorts was a gift from her sister and the black t-shirt was something she'd bought but never put on. The t-shirt had a white spartan helmet on the chest area. Aurora smirked at clothes her boyfriend had picked. "Well, well, it seems like someone wants to enjoy their girlfriend's body even in the public!" She commented before she quickly put on both the shorts and the t-shirt. The shorts were so short that they barely covered her butt, though they weren't too revealing luckily. The t-shirt was short enough to reveal her belly. Aurora looked quite sexy in that outfit. "Sooo... What do you think?" She asked him as she put one of her hands on her hip. There was a blush on her face, though it didn't seem like she felt uncomfortable in that outfit. Rather, she was excited to wear it for Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next