Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:05 am

When he came inside her, Aurora let out another moan and then when he was done, she released him from her embrace allowing her arms and legs to fall weakly onto the bed. She was gasping and panting trying to stabilize her breath. SHe looked rather exhausted after which seemed natural after such intercourse. Aurora kissed Yurio back and let out a quiet, tired moan into the kiss. Her body was still trembling remembering how good Yurio had just made her feel and feeling his warm seed inside her. Despite being tired, Aurora was very happy and satisfied. "I... love you, Yurio..." She finally said with a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:23 pm

After he was done with the kiss, Yurio fell down beside Aurora, breathing deeply. He rolled to his side so that he could put an arm across Aurora's belly and get closer. "I love you too, Aurora. So much," he said, snuggling up to her more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 4:28 pm

Once Aurora finally regained some energy, she snuggled up to Yurio and grinned at him. "But you know... you're mine forever now..." The girl said before letting out an amused giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 4:36 pm

"I'm fine with that..." Yurio said, smiling at her. "Because you're mine, too, and I'm not sharing."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:35 pm

Aurora giggled at his words and moved in to kiss him on the lips. "Yes... I'm all yours..." She told him. Aurora looked like she was about to fall asleep soon but it seemed like she wanted to enjoy snuggling and talking with Yurio for at least a few moments longer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:43 pm

Snuggling was a thing that Yurio was most definitely up for. He was up for anything that brought him closer to Aurora at the moment. There was nowhere he'd rather be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:49 pm

After a while of snuggling Aurora yawned quietly. "By the way... you were amazing..." The girl said, commenting on their intercourse. "I guess we should go to sleep... I'm so tired..." Aurora said with a yawn. "Let's go under the blanket..." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:33 pm

"I hope to make it even better next time," Yurio said, chuckling quietly. Yurio agreed that they should sleep, what with having work the next day and everything. He did as she told him and pulled the blanket over them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:36 pm

Once they were under the blanket, Aurora once again snuggled up with Yurio and closed her eyes. "I know you will make it even better... Goodnight..." The girl replied before letting out a yawn. She started falling asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:38 pm

Yurio watched her for a while, though soon he also started nodding off. It wasn't long until he was asleep too, though it was a little longer than it took Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:45 pm

The night passed without issues, most likely. In the morning Aurora woke up before Yurio did. She looked at her boyfriend and smirked, remembering what happened earlier between them. The witch was a bit sore between the legs, but it was a fair price for the pleasures she'd experienced.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:58 pm

Yurio woke up a little bit after, stretching out on the bed once he did before sitting up. He wanted to just laze around, but the fact that they had to start getting ready for work didn't let him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:03 pm

"Good morning... my dear..." Aurora greeted Yurio before she sat up. Something about her seemed slightly different. Maybe her magical hair did something again? Her voice sounded a little bit hoarse which was caused by her loud moaning during their sex. "I need to take a quick shower..." Aurora said quietly as she looked down between her legs. She felt a bit sticky down there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:17 pm

"Morning," Yurio said, looking over her briefly. Especially the mark on her neck. He liked seeing those. "Okay," he said. He didn't think there was enough room for them to both wash at once and he definitely didn't want to be late. That's why he didn't ask if they could shower like they did the night before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:30 pm

Aurora stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "Alright... I've got an idea. I'll go take a shower, meanwhile, you could find something you'd like me to wear today... Or, if you're not going to take a shower after me, you could prepare a breakfast." The girl suggested with a smile. Her idea would certainly help them save some time. After all, both of them didn't want to be late. Aurora still seemed slightly sleepy after waking up, but that would be gone after the shower, probably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:53 pm

"That works," Yurio said. He knew he would definitely be needing a shower, so he went straight to looking through some of Aurora's clothes, to see what he had to choose from.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 9:02 pm

"Have fun! Pick something good!" Aurora said with a giggle before she left the room and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. She mostly wanted to get rid of the stickiness and sweat from her body. She didn't need to spend too much time there since they took a very long shower the night before. So, a few minutes later Aurora was done with the shower and returned to the bedroom. She was still drying her hair with a towel when she returned to Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 9:45 pm

Although Yurio thought that maybe picking something that he thought would just look great on her would be a good idea, he also thought about the fact that this was a normal day. He picked a pair of jeans and a shirt that he thought would look good with them. Really, he spent more time on picking the underwear out. Plain white, which was a change from what he had put her in before, though still pleasant in his mind. He sort of wished he had clothes for Aurora to pick, too, but he brought along a fairly sparse selection all things considered. Once Aurora returned, he went off to go take his shower.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 9:55 pm

"I'll go prepare a breakfast for us while you're taking a shower, okay?" She said before he went to take his shower. Aurora looked at what he'd picked for her and giggled. In her opinion, he had a sense of style. Well, at least when it came to picking clothes for her. Because who would know better what you look good in than your lover? So, Aurora got dressed pretty quickly and then went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for them. She decided to go for something simple- eggs and sausages mixed with onion all prepared fried on a frying pan. Also, she decided to prepare tea and toasts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 10:16 pm

"'Kay," he answered from the hall on his way to the bathroom. He didn't take a very long time to shower either, though after he was done with it he looked about himself, remembering how Aurora scratched at his back. Seeing those scratches in the mirror didn't change how he felt about them, he found. She'd left marks on him, too. After he was all done with showering and dry, he went back to find the last of his clean clothing. Though he still wore the same jeans, which wouldn't be dirty after being worn for one day, he had a plain black t-shirt on, though he had little choice in that. "Smells good," he said as he finally walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 10:27 pm

Aurora chuckled. "Good to hear!" She told him with a grin present on her face. Food needed a few more minutes to be ready and once it did, she quickly put in on two plates which she then placed on a table. After that, she grabbed a plate full of toasts and also put it on the table. Once food and tea were on the table, Aurora sat at it and let out a satisfied sigh. It really smelled good. "Let's eat then." Aurora finally said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:21 am

She didn't have to tell Yurio twice. Soon as she said so, he started digging in. Everything Aurora cooked was always so delicious, Yurio thought, and this was no exception.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:38 am

Aurora started eating breakfast at her own, slow pace. It was quite simple, yet tasty which made Aurora somewhat proud of herself. She looked at a wall clock to see how much time they had. "Hm... No need to hurry, I guess... We should arrive at work on time." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:40 am

"Good," Yurio said between mouthfuls, though that didn't make him eat any slower, though it wasn't like he was really rushing in the first place. He really did just like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:43 am

Aurora giggled. Seeing Yurio eat so fast ensured her that he liked the food too which made her really happy and even more proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next