Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 12:22 pm

So, Yurio was done quite soon as a result of his eating at a fairly fast pace. He waited for Aurora to be done, too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 12:46 pm

Soon Aurora was done with the food too and stood up to collect the dishes and put them in a sink. "Alright... We should go soon." The girl told Yurio after she'd looked at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 2:17 pm

"We can go now," Yurio said, thinking of nothing else that they really needed to do. He stood up and started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 2:21 pm

Aurora quickly took her phone and a wallet and followed Yurio towards the door. There she quickly unlocked and opened it and went outside. "I'd rather stay at home today..." Aurora muttered as she stretched her arms and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 4:24 pm

Once he was done with putting his shoes on, Yurio followed her out. "Yep. I want to sit and do nothing," Yurio said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 4:34 pm

Aurora closed the door and made her way outside. "But that's how adult life looks like. We want to stay at home and have fun but nooo we have our responsibilities to take care of. I sometimes miss my early childhood." The witch commented before she started walking towards the cafe. They still had plenty of time, so she wasn't really rushing anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 5:17 pm

"I prefer this, tenfold. I was usually stuck in a garage..." Yurio said, though for him those memories weren't exactly distant.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 5:20 pm

Aurora laughed. "Yeah, those are the cons of being a huge dragon, am I right?" She said and gently took hold of his hand. "It's a good thing that you have your human form... I'm really happy that you have it..." The witch added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 5:51 pm

"There were a lot of cons, but now they're all gone," Yurio said, grinning at Aurora briefly before giving her a quick one armed hug, after stepping in front of her. "And I get one big huge pro, too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 5:56 pm

Aurora took the opportunity to give Yurio a peck on the cheek and giggled. "That pro must be pretty important then~!" She said in an innocent voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:03 pm

"You are very important," Yurio said, smiling. He got back to Aurora's side before walking onwards again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:05 pm

"Oh trust me, you are very important to me too." Aurora told him with a blush present on her cheeks. She let out a quiet giggle, clearly enjoying his compliment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:11 pm

Yurio seemed a little more chipper on the rest of the way to the cafe, though he didn't seem to have too much else to say. If there was no need, then that was no problem for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:23 pm

So, finally, they'd reached their destination. Aurora walked into the cafe and looked around. They were opening soon and the only person inside was Elizabeth, who was in the middle of cutting freshly baked cakes and pies. They would be put on a display behind glass in the counter so the customers could pick what they wanted.
"Hi, mom!" Aurora greeted Eliza.
Even though Aurora's mother wouldn't show it, it seemed like she got pretty amused by something when she saw them. "Good morning." Eliza greeted both Yurio and Aurora with her usual polite smile and voice.
"We're opening in a few minutes. Get ready, Yurio!" Aurora said before going into the back room to put on her black vest with the cafe's logo and her black half apron.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:32 pm

"Morning," Yurio greeted Eliza, following Aurora into the back to get ready as well. He was never sure what to call Eliza, despite working at her cafe and everything. Perhaps he should call her 'mom' too? He'd never had one of those and people sometimes did that with the parents of their significant other's, right? But wouldn't that be too much..?

Yurio stopped wondering once he was all ready in his own 'uniform', even if it wasn't much of one. He got out back to the front, waiting for opening, or for someone to tell him to do something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:51 pm

Well, they'd have to get married first for Yurio to start calling Eliza "mom". Until that calling her that would most likely be too much. Not that Eliza would mind anyway. She'd accepted the fact Aurora and Yurio might get married one day if nothing bad happens between them. Actually, she'd be quite happy to have Yurio as her son in law. Let's leave that topic for later, though.
Once Aurora was ready she took her place behind the counter. As both a barista and a waitress, she had to often walk between tables and their professional, big coffee machine.
Soon the cafe was open and conveniently after a few minutes the first customers came. Aurora noticed that most of those few people were their regular customers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:54 pm

Each time one of those few people sat themselves down, Yurio went off to take their order and then came back to relay it to either Aurora or Eliza. He was certainly only a waiter, though perhaps learning to use the coffee machine wouldn't be too bad. After all, even if he did do something wrong, it's not like he could get burned or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:17 pm

The work was going normally, without any issues. It was a standard working day at the cafe. Suddenly Eliza stood next to Aurora and started staring at her. Aurora noticed it and looked at her mother, with curiosity in her eyes. Elizabeth was looking at her daughter with an amused, slight smile present on her face. It was very unusual to see the nine-tailed witch showing any of her true emotions.
"W-What's so funny, mom?" Aurora asked, really surprised to see her mother in such mood.
"Oh, I just wanted to congratulate you, Aurora. I hope your first time was amazing..." Elizabeth told Aurora before she let out an amused, quiet giggle and walked into the back room, leaving Aurora with a giant, bright red blush on her face.
"Wait... what..?! H-H-H-H-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Aurora asked loudly before hiding behind the counter and hiding her face in her arms. It was so embarrassing. How did Eliza notice? Why did she tell her that? What was the meaning behind her evil giggle?
Well, in reality, Elizabeth was quite proud of her daughter. In her eyes, Aurora'd finally become a woman. Of course, she wouldn't tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:30 pm

Yurio had really good hearing. It was so good, in fact, that he heard most of what went on in the cafe wherever he was inside it. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't help but overhear Aurora and Eliza. He then would refuse the fact that it was his fault that he got so flustered that he managed to trip on a table leg, spill boiling coffee on himself and smash up a few coffee cups, along with their saucers; it also wasn't his fault that this scared some of the few guests who he was meant to be serving, that hadn't yet worked out that he couldn't be burned, having not witnessed his blatant disregard for temperature just yet. Rather than explain, due to being so very embarrassed, he transformed some of the skin on his hand to scale and started picking up the shards of ceramic onto the tray they were on before. Needless to say, that scared the guests further, as they were now afraid the horribly burned waiter was going to cut himself up too. Once more, without explaining, he went off to discard the shards and with a similarly red expres​sion(which the guests thought was caused due to the heat) hid behind the counter along with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:41 pm

Eliza peaked out of the back room and looked at the mess and at both Aurora and Yurio who were hiding behind the counter. Well, she was partially to blame for the situation so she decided to take action. Eliza smiled politely at them, though it was clear from the aura around her that she wasn't angry or anything. She seemed happier too despite not showing it. "Aurora... Yurio... There's no need to be embarrassed. I am happy to see you two enjoying yourselves like a proper couple should." Elizabeth told them calmly. It was probably the most honest and direct speech they had heard from her. It was almost out of her character really. She wasn't trying to be playful or anything. After all, her teasings had just caused an incident in the cafe. "I will now deal with the mess. You two take your time and calm down." Eliza said before taking a mop from the back room and going to clean the floor, take the orders and make new drinks for customers who didn't receive them because of the incident. She also told the scared customers that there was nothing to worry about because the waiter is a magic user so hot temperatures can't harm him (which of course was only half the truth since Yurio was a dragon and not some magic user).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:49 pm

Yurio hid his face in between his knees when Eliza talked about it again, earnest or not, mumbling something along the lines of 'Please stop,' even if it would barely have been audible. Sure, it was natural for them to do all that, but it still wasn't a thing that Yurio was comfortable with talking about with anyone but Aurora, least of all Aurora's own parent. How did she figure it out, anyway!? He'd have suspected something that he didn't really want to think about if he didn't know how Eliza was generally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:55 pm

Aurora was crouching with her hands covering her face. Her mother's little speech only made things worse. Seriously, how did she figure it out? Was there something different about them that made her realize? One thing she was sure of- Eliza wasn't stalking spying on them. So she was sure that something about their behavior or appearances made her figure it out. Aurora noticed that her hair turned into a mix of pink and blonde because of how embarrassed she was. "Fuck... how did she know..?" Aurora said before letting out a sigh. She managed to calm down after a moment and looked at her boyfriend. "You okay..?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:03 pm

Yurio was still almost completely red by the time he looked up at Aurora, though he nodded to answer her question. At the very least, he knew that Aurora's mother was okay with it all... That was probably good, right? He was sure that he could run away from Dalibor if that man ever figured it out and didn't like the fact to boot. Yurio shook the thought away, not wanting to think about the possibility. "The only thing I can think of is your neck, but that doesn't... Y'know..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:13 pm

"B-But my neck... w-wouldn't be enough to make her realize, right?" Aurora said as she finally stood up and leaned against the counter. "Like, hickeys are normal things to have after even making out..." She added, completely unable to guess how was Elizabeth able to guess what they'd done on the previous night. Also, Aurora started wondering what would her father do if her mother told him. She really wasn't sure. The best case scenario was that Dalibor would tell Yurio to take proper care of his daughter like a real man should. The worst case scenario..? RIP Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:19 pm

"I know it isn't!" Yurio was rather exasperated by this point, though he was starting to calm down when it came to the part where he was so embarrassed. He also not started realising that he was covered in coffee. Not that he could do much about it, besides sighing at it perhaps. "Your mom is scary..." he said, finally. Nobody should have that sort of power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next