Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2019, 9:52 am

"Oh, man, I was hoping for, a... Uhm... Like a sarcastic confirmation, because the last lot of people that had this car left one in the boot and it would have been great to just bring it over and hand it to you," Aspen said as he put his belt on and made sure that everything was in order.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2019, 8:24 pm

Lacey rolled her eyes as she strapped in her seat belt. "Let's just get moving," she replied, ignoring his last statement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 1:34 pm

"Alrighty," Aspen said in response, stopping with the jokes and moving off in a surprisingly un-Aspen-like way; that is, he wasn't doing anything stupid or ridiculous with the car.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 6:28 pm

Lacey stared at him out of the corner of her eye. She hadn't meant for him to stop the jokes completely. It was weird to hear him so serious.
With the car being so silent now, Lacey reached forward and turned the radio on before starting to tap her fingers to the rhythm of the song.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2019, 7:03 am

"So, there were a few things that caught my eye in the information that intel gathered on this group, which I admittedly only skimmed very quickly as we were accepting the mission because, man, who the hell needs to be prepared, ammiright?" Aspen suddenly spoke, after a few songs and as they were about to exit Death City, where he wouldn't have to pay quite as much attention to not crash. "Err... Anyway. The papers said that that every single survivor was with someone else, and that each survivor, and that no matter how soon after the previous they were taken, saw something different in that warehouse. Attacks from the outside have also found the place quite empty. Seems we were wrong about it being fresh; it's just that nobody managed to mount a successful attack. I'm thinking there's a trick, but I can't figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2