Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2019, 6:50 pm

Oh yeah, you don't even know how much I have in mind, or on my mind, to be precise." I replied smirking. Not to get off-topic, I refocused on my attention back onto what I had been planning. "Well, dressing up... Theoretically, all places where we could normally get any costumes should be closed... In this part of the world. Since it's late and all. However, on the other side of the globe, there's already day. So, my idea is as follows: We teleport to where it's currently day, we get the costumes, we return, we do some stupid shite and after the party ends, I'm going to teleport back to return the costumes. How does that sound?" I said and then asked. Of course the details of that idea I'm leaving in my creator's hands to figure out.

"Well, I guess it's some idea... I mean, it's better than sitting here and having no idea what to do next..." Aurora commented with a barely noticeable unsureness.
"I-I-I've always wanted to wear a fluffy cute panda costume..." Luna said meekly. Can pandas even be considered fluffy?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2019, 1:13 pm

"Until now, I didn't know I wanted you to wear a panda costume," Ana said, after imagining it for a moment, though probably not in the same sort of way that Luna herself had in mind. Not that it was important. "I'm all for grabbing some costumes."

"We've all sort of got a bult-in costume, thinking about it," Yurio said, going off-topic just a little bit. "Except for Ana, unless staves count too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2019, 2:38 pm

Luna beamed with excitement when Ana approved the idea. She herself didn't know that she'd get so excited by a thought of wearing something extremely cute. Imagining all sorts of animal costumes brought a wide smile and a slight blush on her face. Of course, she wasn't only thinking about costumes for herself, but for Ana too, wondering which animal would suit her the most. Even though Ana had different kinds of costumes in mind, Luna definitely wouldn't mind trying those out as well (a part of her would probably enjoy wearing those out as much as she would enjoy wearing the cute ones), despite her not even having such thoughts at that exact moment. "Yay! Costumes! I-I can't wait!" She told Ana.

"Well, sort of, is a key word here. Our animal forms don't count, because they are a part of us. The point of wearing a costume is to pretend to be something different." I explained. "Besides, we're all used to our other forms. There'd be no fun in just using them." I added
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 4:17 pm

"I have plenty of fun in my animal form. I get to come to pizza parties and stuff," Yurio said, sticking his tongue out at Raccoon briefly. His case was a little different, technically, but he was just being a brat.

"All that aside, where are you going to take us?" Ana asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 4:29 pm

I shook my head at the mean dragon's comment. "Right, should I point out that you work here and that your girlfriend is the owners' daughter?" I replied, before turning my head to look at Ana. "Well, most places on this continent as well as in Europe are closed right now so... I suppose we'll have a short trip to Australia. A quick search on the internet will show us where to find some costume shops! How does that sound?" I said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 7:09 am

"But if I didn't have this form I wouldn't even be able to come in here," Yurio said, though more interested in their destination. "Ooh, I've always wanted to visit Australia. It's too far away to fly to, though... Man, portals are so convenient."

"I see, I see," Ana said, turning to Luna with a smirk. "Lets hope we don't find any huge spiders while there."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 12:17 pm

"Well, that's still your human form. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all animal forms" I said giving him a friendly smile. I was a little bit surprised to hear that dragons wouldn't be able to cross continents easily. Oh well, I suppose even they have some limitations. "Yeah, portals are very convenient. You and Aurora have already seen how convenient they are."

Luna's face turned pale white when Ana mentioned spiders. "I-I-I-I hate s-spiders..." She said quietly.

"Spiders?! Where?! Imma burn 'em all!" Angela yelled from behind the counter.
"Spiders won't be a problem. We have our personal flamethrower." Aurora commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 12:56 pm

"We've got two," Yurio piped up, holding up a peace sign as he allowed two wisps of smoke briefly rise from each of the upturned corners of his mouth.

"Three, my basic element is fire, too," Ana said, even though she was the one that mentioned spiders to tease Luna in the first place. Well, unlike the others she couldn't shoot fire without a meister wielding her just yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 2:11 pm

"Now we've got three mobile flamethrowers" Aurora said with a wide grin.
"Yay! Me gusta el fuego!" Angela exclaimed happily.
Luna giggled at them all, finding the whole situation quite funny. "T-Then I count on your help if we see any s-spiders!" She told them

I smirked. I like seeing them interacting with each other. That's a con of this world. "Alright then... I shall open a portal." I said, before muttering my mantra. Then I aimed in the biggest open space in the cafe and focused my magical energy. An orange circle of magic appeared before my hand which was pointed towards where I wanted to the portal to open. Out of thin air a big oval tear, in reality, was open, creating a portal to Australia. "It's done. Let's have some fun, shall we?" I said, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2019, 1:34 pm

"If we grabbed Glyn, we'd have a fourth," Yurio joked, as he stood himself up to go and be the first one through the tear in space.

"There's Lyra too, her menace burns things... What's with that, actually? Everyone's got fire," Ana said, while disentangling herself from Luna so that she could stand up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2019, 5:16 pm

"Well, it seems like someone just likes fire" I said, shrugging. No, seriously what's up with that? Why does everyone's got fire?

"Bacause fire is awesome!" Aurora commented as she stepped through the portal after Yurio. Angela followed right after her, chuckling at her sister's comment.

"Hm... Fire is u-useful... a-and dangerous..." Luna said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2019, 2:08 pm

"Lets go," Ana said, moving towards the portal, pulling Luna along after herself. Although she tried not to show it too much outwardly, she was excited.

Yurio moved only a little distance on the other side of the portal so that he could patiently wait for everyone, despite his impatience in getting through it in the first place, "We've done this before, but it's funky, suddenly stepping out into the early morning," he said as soon as Aurora was through as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2019, 4:24 pm

Luna had never been to a different continent, so the thought of traveling somewhere using a portal made her really curious and a little bit excited. Once she and Ana were right in front of the portal, Luna smiled sweetly. "Let's go~!" She suddenly said as she made hopped through the portal, expecting Ana to follow after her.

"After a while you get used to it, man." I said, shrugging. Obviously, there has never been a need for me to get used to my own portals, since, well, I was born with those abilities, but at least I wanted to say something supporting. "Anyway, let's get going. Time to see Australia in it's full, absolutely minimally-described glory!" I announced, planning on getting through the portal as the last person.

It seemed like the group landed in a park of some sort with a view on a very big city. Apart from the fact that cars were riding on the left side of the road, one could mistake their location with some big US city. In reality, however, they found themselves in the middle of Sydney.

"Yeah, this is Australia, alright!" Aurora commented, feeling just a little bit unsure if they've really landed in Australia.
"The weather's so hot here. I already like this place." Angela said.
"Someone seems to enjoy heat..." Aurora said. She definitely wasn't a bit fan of being in hot places. It was a miracle that she'd been able to survive in Death City for all those years. The desserts were her least favorite places on all Earth... not counting Greece.

Soon the two were joined by Luna who hopped through the portal in the wrong way, causing her to stumble on the very entrance from the portal. Without support, she would probably fall on her face...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 2:23 pm

"Aurora, aren't you a desert fox?" Ana asked, hearing the older Foster sounding so displeased while talking about the hot weather, after following Luna through the portal. She thought she was going to be doing leading, but it seemed like was at least as excited as her about the whole thing. Aurora managed to distract Ana enough that she missed Luna's trip.

Only for Yurio to catch Luna by the hood of her robe, pulling her back to her feet like one might move a kitten by the scruff of the neck.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 2:46 pm

"I know, right?! It doesn't make any logical sense!" Aurora immediately replied to Ana's remark. "Unless..! Angela, hold me for a second!" She said to her younger sister before transforming into her animal form, leaving behind a cloud of smoke. Clearly, Angela'd expected Aurora to land on her arms, that's why she'd extended them allowing for a more secure landing. However, much to her dissatisfaction, her sister landed on the top of her head, in her fennec form. "My hair..." The younger sister complained quietly. "I suppose in this form it's better. Just a bit though. Oh, and this breeze in my ears - wonderful!" Aurora commented before turning into her human form and landing on the ground, allowing Angela to fix her messed up hair. "I can't believe you've never checked that before..." The fire witch muttered.

After being saved by Yurio, Luna looked at him, blinking a few times, as if she wasn't even sure what'd just happened. "T-thank you..." She finally said, with a big blush covering her cheeks.

Once I stepped through the portal, I snapped my fingers, causing it to close. "Well, time to actually find that shop, right? Let me open a map app..." I said, to no one in particular, before pulling a phone out of my pocket, to locate our real destination in this big city.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 3:30 pm

Yurio looked from the Luna he saved to the tiny cute fox Aurora he missed out on holding and looked rather conflicted. "No problem," he said, in the end, sighing.

Ana no longer cared about Aurora's temperature preferences, instead sticking herself to Luna's side and grabbing one of her hands. That wasn't going to happen again. "Lead the way, whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 3:43 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at what I witnessed. A hilarious switcheroo, that's what it was! My eyes quickly refocused on the phone, trying to find what I'd started looking for. Of course, it couldn't be too far... after all plot convenience and stuff... "Huh..." I muttered to myself, noticing that the closest shop was a long walk away from our location. No plot convenience this time huh..? Unless... "Oh no... Deus ex machina..." I muttered, realizing what my creator probably planned... damn it...

"Hm, what's up, Raccoon?" Aurora asked.
I rolled my eyes and let out a short sigh. "3... 2... 1..." I started counting. When I reached zero, I noticed a van that stopped on a street near us. "Not again..." I muttered. You really are looking for excuses to use her, aren't you..?

A girl, who looked surprisingly similar to Raccoon stepped out of the van and ran over to the group "Hey, brother! Don't tell me you're trying to avoid me!" That girl said, smiling widely at Raccoon.
"Huh..." Aurora muttered, only a little bit surprised.
"Wh-wha...?" Luna mumbled, absolutely confused as to what she had witnessed.
"The fu..." Angela frowned her brows. She definitely had many questions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 3:55 pm

"Are you siblings? You smell sort of alike," Yurio asked before the girl even spoke, sniffing the air like it wasn't weird. At least he didn't get up close and do it, right? "Have you two got a mind reading thing going on, too? Can't get me with that sort of trick, I know all about how that works," he went on, tapping the side of his head and smiling, like he figured them out.

"It's multiplying, and switching genders!" Ana exclaimed, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 4:04 pm

"I-i-i-it's a female clone!" Said slightly terrified Luna who unlike Ana, probably wasn't joking.
Aurora covered her mouth with her hand, to stop herself from laughing at basically everything Yurio'd since Raccoon's sister showed up. A muffled giggle managed to escape though. She was going to tell Yurio that sniffing people without their permissions was sort of creepy. Eventually.
I sighed in frustration. This is certainly going to ruin me. "No! No mind reading here, it's just..." I said, but got interrupted immediately by this creature that is supposed to be my sibling.
"Hi there! I'm Kira, Raccoon's twin! Nice to meet you all!" Kira said, happily, completely ignoring the annoyed look on her brother's face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 4:11 pm

"No wonder then," Yurio said, though looking at Aurora, a questioning eyebrow raised at her giggling. He didn't understand what was so funny. Maybe she was just amused by how frustrated Raccoon was getting?

"It's about as close to correct you're going to be with that theory, so well done," Ana said, patting Luna on the head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 4:26 pm

"Y-Yay..?" Luna said, not sure whether to celebrate her deducing genius or not. She seemed happy to receive pats on the head though.
Aurora crossed her arms on her chest and smirked at Yurio. "Great job detective." She said, commenting on the fact that he'd figured out who Kira was before it was mentioned.
"By the way, I actually can use telepathy~! Anyway, what are you guys doing in Sydney?" Kira asked.
"Oh you definitely know..." I muttered, feeling even more frustrated. After letting out another sigh, I decided to play this little game with her. "We're trying to find the closest costume shop, to get some for their pizza party. The closest one is quite far away to be honest. What are you doing here, hm? Dear sister of mine..?" I said and then asked, sounding extremely teasing, to let her know that I know.
"I've been trying to find you. So, when you used your portals, I tracked them down and... here I am! You should be happy!" Kira explained, before snatching the phone out of Raccoon's hands. "Hm? It's more than a kilometer away! Alright, then! You guys could use a car annnnd luckily... I have one over there!" Kira said and then pointed at the van. "So, may I do this one little favor for you and take you there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 12:50 pm

"I'd rather fly," Yurio said, raising a hand just before. If one were to think about it for a moment, then it'd be faster to just have him and Angela fly, with the rest loaded on his back.

"My dad told me not to get in cars with strange people," Ana said, piping up in a similar fashion. She didn't want to know what someone who would stalk her brother literally halfway across the world had in their van. How did she even get it so fast? They got here minutes ago!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 2:17 pm

Kira shook her head, still smiling though. "Fair points!" She said returning the phone to its owner. "Oh, don't get me wrong though! I just wanted to give you a small tour while you're all here." She explained, placing hands on her hips. "If you want to go there fast though, both Raccoon and I can teleport." Kira said.

Well, it seemed like Kira wasn't making the best impression. Which was a good thing of course! The last thing I want is her being more liked than me in this group... I mean, I'm friends with Aurora, but the remaining characters are... let's just say that I prefer not to know their full opinions about me. "Seems like you won't be much of a help, sister! You can take your van and return it to that company of yours." I said, smiling smugly

"Why would I have to return a car I no longer need to my own company's building? I can just make a call to have someone come here and take it back for me, brother!" Kira replied and let out a small giggle while smiling innocently.

I sighed at her response. I know where she was going with that logic. "Alright, in short, she'd like to tag along..." I translated our conversation to the rest of the group. "So, we have two options of getting to our destination: We could teleport there or we could fly there. Which one sounds better to you?" I said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 2:36 pm

Yurio raised his hand again as he piped up again, "I'd rather teleport."

There was no denying that it was the fastest method of transportation available, so Ana could only agree. "What he said."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 2:46 pm

Luna looked just a little bit disappointed by the fact that at least two people wanted to just teleport there. She wouldn't dare to say it herself, but it was ruining her fun a little bit. "O-Okay... what Ana said..." The witch meekly agreed. "H-Hey... if it's n-not a problem... c-could we return here l-later? I-I've never been in places other than Death City and The Witch Realm..." Luna asked, though it seemed like her question was more directed to Raccoon. After all, he was the one with teleportation powers.

Kira giggled. "Don't worry! He would take y'all for a trip around the whole world if you just asked him nicely! Well, even if he says no... I'm always available!" Kira said, not letting Raccoon say anything in that regard.

"C-Could we, Ana..?" Luna asked her partner like a child asking her mother for permission to go somewhere. "Could we... go for a t-trip somewhere..? S-someday?" She asked again, to be more precise.

The Foster sisters remained quiet during the whole thing. Angela, out of shock that Raccoon had a twin who looked like a female clone. Aurora, because she decided that it was best to leave decisions to the rest of the group. Basically, she was fine with thatever they'd choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next