Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:23 pm

Timestamp:
Something around 13:00 PM
A few days after this meme: Deceptively in Love

It's been a few days since Ana and Luna's confessions during their trip to a swimming pool. Those few days were filled with them hugging each other and walking while holding each others' hands. For Luna, those were one of the best days of her poor life. So happy she was thanks to her beloved Ana. In fact, she was so happy, she just couldn't stop thinking about her (which caused her copybook to quickly get filled with cute doodles).
That day was supposed to just be another normal day filled with hugs and other cute things... however, Luna was unaware of the events that were going to change her life forever...
The classes were already over for Ana and Luna so it was obviously time for their regular trip to Nine-Tails Cafe. "It's time to get your regular dose of coffee, Ana." Luna said barely keeping herself from giggling. Sleepy Ana was very cute in Luna's opinion and just before the last lesson ended for them, she had finished her doodle of sleeping chibi Ana. She was going to show it to her in Nine-Tails.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:02 pm

"Mhm..." Ana murmured as she plodded along, searching for Luna's hand to hold on the way to the cafe of which they had become regular visitors of. "You make it sound like I'm some sort of addict, though," she then added, smiling weakly at Luna, joking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:49 pm

When the two stepped out of the school building they noticed a rather weird scene. Angela was throwing fireballs at Aurora for some unknown reason. Aurora, however, was dodging most of her sister's attack. If she couldn't dodge a fireball, she'd simply use her magic to summon a magic shield that simply protected her from a blast. "Come on Aurora! You used to be faster! Have you gotten fat or what?!" Angela taunted. "You bitch! That was supposed to be freaking magic training session NOT a freaking roast fest! Besides I'M NOT FAT!." Yelled Aurora as she threw a weird magical orb at her sister. The orb exploded right next to Angela. "Ouch!"
"Hah, I won again! NEVER AGAIN suggest that I've gotten fat."

With all those magical explosions all around them, Luna felt something strange inside her soul. For some reason, that violent show of the witch sisters' strength didn't seem any surprising nor new to her. Just as if deep inside her soul she knew that she'd experienced contact with strong witch magic in the past. Luna kept staring at the dangerous magic show as if hypnotized, while holding Ana's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:55 pm

A tired Ana simply being tired meant that she was mostly indifferent to the two girl's display, besides making sure that she herself would not be hit. "So those two must be sisters then," Ana deduced, considering that they both worked at Nine-tails and were now throwing magic at each other. It only made sense. She didn't seem to notice anything up with Luna, for now, probably due to still being tired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:10 pm

Luna just barely managed to get out of her weird trance. She barely heard Ana's theory about the two witches (who started walking in an unknown direction; probably towards the cafe to start their shifts). "W-What. A-Ah... y-yeah, y-you must be right..." She said, squeezing the weapon's hand. "Let's get going then...You seem really tired today!" Luna commented, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:14 pm

"I am quite," Ana said, nodding, walking off to head to the cafe. Perhaps she was a little bit of an addict, because the thought of coffee made her happy...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:11 am

In such case... they both became addicts because Luna couldn't imagine her day without a cup of coffee. Though, the truth was that she preferred her coffee to be mixed with milk, making it not as "strong". It wouldn't take too much time to reach the cafe luckily... On their way, Luna started wondering if there were other ways to deal with Ana's tiredness and sleepiness. Providing her with caffeine was one thing. Sport and other activities were also helpful... but was there anything else that would be helpful?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:21 am

Anything that would get her heart rate up would go a long way towards helping with that... Still, coffee was a big help too.

OOC: short post, i got nuffin
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:05 am

Luna suddenly remembered that one weird book she'd read with a blush on her cheeks. It was a beautiful love story, at least in her opinion. She remembered that the book mentioned a way to make one's heart start beating like crazy... however what it exactly was made Luna's face red. Well, it was certainly something she'd love to try, but... would it really be okay? The girl decided that it was no the right time for such thoughts.
Soon the two finally found themselves in the cafe where, as usual, they were greeted by one of the Foster sisters.
"Okay, Ana, where are we sitting today?" The girl asked smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:33 am

Ana answered Luna by pulling the girl over to one of the sofas, preferring sitting on those to any of the chairs, considering their softness to be a huge plus.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:46 am

Luna sat on the couch and let out a relaxed sigh. "O-Of... by the way, Ana..." The girl reached into her bag and pulled her copybook out of it. "Lookie!" Luna said, placing the copybook on the table and opened it on a page showing her latest doodle. It was chibi Ana sleeping with her head on her desk. Next to her was sitting chibi Luna who was looking at chibi Ana with a gentle smile on her face. Above chibi Luna's head, there was a little cloud with a heart in it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:53 am

Ana blushed a little, as she quite often did when she saw Luna's little drawings. "I hope that I don't distract you too much when I fall asleep..." she said, choosing to say that rather than comment on the fact that Luna seemed to be saying that she liked watching her when she was asleep. Not that Ana thought it weird, more endearing than anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:15 am

Luna shook her head. "N-not at all. But you really look c-c-cute when you're sleeping." She admitted, blushing slightly. Then she closed her copybook and put it bag into her bag. "A-Alright... I think that... I'm in the mood for a small espresso. What about you?" The girl said then asked with a menu in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:26 am

"The usual," Ana said, having mostly ignored the compliment when her blushing was to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 12:54 pm

Angela Foster approached the two to take their orders. Let's just skip this part to when she returned with their orders, shall we?
So, Angela quickly brought them their drinks and placed them on the table, she then walked off to deal with other customers.
Luna started sipping on her coffee slowly, enjoying its taste. It was rather strong, but she didn't mind. She was in the mood for something different than her beloved latte.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:19 pm

Ana happily drank her coffee, though perhaps a bit too fast as she at first flinched at the heat before blowing on it. It seemed like she burned her tongue...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:36 pm

Luna noticed it and with worry, she put her hand on Ana's shoulder. "A-Are you okay Ana?" She asked quietly. "D-did you burn your tongue? P-Please be careful with hot drink n-next time, o-okay?" It seemed like Luna'd entered some sort of a "caring and overprotective" mode.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:41 pm

"I'm fine," Ana said, giving Luna a reassuring smile. "Happens often enough that it doesn't bother me. Much," she continued, adding the latter word after a pause. She went back to sipping at her coffee after.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:58 pm

Luna let out a very quiet relieved sigh. She returned to her delicious coffee. However, something seemed not quite right as she found herself staring at the witch sisters and their mother for some unkown reason. There was something strange screaming from the deepest part of her soul. Just as if some part of her was locked away in a weird cage. She couldn't quite understand what was going on and where her thoughts were going. A flashback of the weird fight between the sisters stuck in her imagination. That power; the witch power. It seemed to be screaming for her to embrace it for some reason. "But that doesn't make any sense... I'm just a normal meister..." Luna thought. It was obvious that Luna was lost in her thoughts. She looked as if she were in some sort of a weird trance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:20 pm

Ana noticed Luna acting strange when she turned to the girl to say something or other. "Luna, are you okay?" she asked, now putting her hand on Luna's shoulder, gently shaking it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:40 pm

That managed to put the girl out of her trance. She shook her head and looked at Ana. "Huh? O-Oh... I... Y-Yeah, I think I am. It's just... I started thinking about something and... I got a bit lost in my thoughts." Luna explained, feeling that her cheeks started turning red.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:41 pm

"Okay," Ana said, going back to her coffee, "If something is bothering you, though, you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:01 pm

"N-No it's fine just..." Luna said and then paused to colled her mind. "It's just... I can't stop thinking about... you know... how powerful the witches are..." The girl said, simplifying her entire trance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:03 pm

"Yeah, they really are. It's a good thing that the DWMA exists to stop the bad ones then, isn't it?" Ana said, nodding in agreement before she did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:50 pm

Luna had a feeling she'd heard something like that before... a long, long time ago... It was just a feeling though since she didn't remember anything related. "Hm... Yeah. You're right. It's a good thing that many witches are on our side..." Luna replied before she finished her espresso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next