Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 12:16 pm

"I'll definitely nyask around~! It's Death City nyafter all, there is basically everything here... Nya~!" Aurora said, switching to her cat-girl act completely. She found it quite funny to add random 'nyas' in every single sentence. "Too bad it's not the bunny girl one, right, nya?" She responded to his praise in a similar tone, while smirking and winking at him.

Once both pairs were done changing and returned to the main area, they could see Kira standing with a tray full of glasses filled with drinks in her hand. She looked at everyone and smiled cheerfully. "Welcome back, masters!" She said a gentle curtsy followed. It seemed like Aurora wasn't the only one who liked being in a role.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 12:52 pm

"I wouldn't want anyone else seeing you in that," Yurio said, briefly flashing his teeth in a lopsided, suggestive grin, punctuating such with a single word: "Mine."

"Eh, is that what's going on? Oi, Raccoon, do a funny dance," Ana said, surprised at Kira but at the same time using her behaviour to make fun of Raccoon. She wouldn't have done so, had he not annoyed her previously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 1:02 pm

Aurora grinned and giggled at him. "I know, nya~!" Was all she said before finally moving on to see what on earth was happening in the main area. She tilted her head to her side when she noticed that Kira was in the role of a maid. "This is getting even more fun, nya~!" She murmured.

"No." I replied immediately, before taking a seat behind a table located in the nearest corner. Just because Kira and Aurora seem to be into cosplay more than the rest of us, didn't mean I had to make a clown of myself... don't comment!

"Mistress, it seems like our jester is lazy! He should definitely be fired!" Kira said to Ana, with a wide mischievous grin present on her face. "Could I offer any of you a drink?"

Luna raised her hand slightly. "A-A glass of orange juice... p-please?" Luna said, a little bit amazed by all the beautiful costumes everyone had.

Meanwhile Angela turned on fantasy-themed music to play in the background.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 1:14 pm

Ana, rather than asking for it politely like Luna, sort of walked up to Kira and the tray and took a glass of cola from atop it. "Thanks," she said, then went off to sit down, obviously leaving room next to herself for Luna.

"Aww, that's boring," Yurio said in Raccoon's direction, having had heard the exchange.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 1:22 pm

Kira extended the tray towards Luna, to allow for easier access to a glass of juice she wanted. Luna carefully took the drink and smiled slightly at Raccoon's twin. "T-Thank you..." She said before walking over to Ana and sitting beside her. "I-I've never seen a r-real maid... d-does she really a-act like one..?" Luna asked Ana out of curiosity.

"Just because I am dressed like a jester, doesn't mean I am one!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"You'd make a good jester meow. They're like clowns, but fancier, nya! Definitely suits you... uh... nya~!" Aurora said, trying to find a place to throw in some more cat wordplay.
I glared at Aurora for a moment, before sighing loudly.
"Master, mistress, would you like a drink?" Kira asked Aurora and Yurio as she approached them. There was a very polite smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 1:28 pm

"Sure," Yurio said, picking a glass at random from atop the tray, figuring that anything on there would be fine. "Ooh, ooh, 'It suits mew.'"

"What's a jester if not a someone to laugh at, but dressed funny?" Ana asked. Really, she was getting to be quite mean at this point. She made a mental note to tone it down. Even Raccoon didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 1:48 pm

Aurora took a glass of tonic from Kira's tray and laughed at Yurio's cat pun. It was just perfect. "That was nyantastic, Yurio!" She said, gently nudging his shoulder. Though it seemed like they were getting close to breaking poor Raccoon. Again. "Meow we sit down, my meowster?" Aurora asked, smirking at Yurio. She covered her mouth with one of her paws to muffle her giggle.

I clicked my tongue, trying to contain my irritation. Ana was right, they all needed to tone it down. "Oh yeah! I know pretty well that I exist to be laughed at. No need to rub it in! That's how I was created apparently!" I replied, still fighting to calm down.
Kira, who noticed that her brother's madness started to leak through his words, approached him and gently punched him in the top of his head. "Please calm down, master. You know it's not true. You've done quite a lot for some of these people! There are noble things you've done. Be proud of them, master!" She told him, still keeping her maid act. After her little lecture, she walked off towards the counter, to put her tray down somewhere.

Luna rested her head on Ana's shoulder. "I-I kinda feel like... lika a panda now" She whispered and let out a quiet relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 1:58 pm

"Of course," Yurio said, as he did just that, taking up a seat and patting the space next to himself for Aurora.

"I feel bad now," Ana mumbled quietly, as she rested her own head against Luna's. "You're the cutest little panda," she then said to Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 2:04 pm

Aurora sat down next to Yurio and similarly to Luna placed a head on his shoulder. "It's been a nice day..." She said, looking out the window. It was already dark outside, but the costume part of the party had just started! It was just a matter of figuring out what to do next.

I waved my hand at Ana, to indicate that I'm not holding a grudge or anything. Well, at least Kira was right.

"A-And you're t-the prettiest w-wolf..." Luna replied whispering. "B-But I f-feel like a p-panda because s-suddenly I-I feel lazy..." She added and let out a quiet giggle. It seemed like she imagined pandas to be one of the laziest animals on Earth. Still, they were one of the cutest animals on the planet. At least in Luna's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 2:23 pm

"You've had a long day, so that's just fine," Ana said, nuzzling her cheek against the top of Luna's head briefly, then taking her head off of Luna's own. "So, what now?" she asked.

"Mmmm," Yurio nodded in agreement, though shrugged his unoccupied shoulder at Ana's question. It would seem that neither one of them was an ideas person.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 2:42 pm

Luna and Aurora both seemed out of ideas as well. It was a little bit problematic, wasn't it?
"Truth or dare anyone? Oh! Ahem... May I suggest we... you... play a game of Truth Or Dare?" Kira suddenly asked, breaking her acting for a second. Luckily she quickly managed to fix her little mistake
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 2:46 pm

"This sounds like a terrible idea. Let's do it," Ana said, after a moment of thought. This was one of those games that were unavailable while the Foster's parents were still around.

"I second that," Yurio simply stated, although he was naive enough that he thought, 'how bad can it be?'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 2:50 pm

"W-What's the game about..?" Luna asked Ana quietly.
"Sure, nya! I'm in!" Aurora said, grinning.
"Me too!" Angela suddenly chimmed in.
"In this case, I shall allow myself to join in... If you don't mind, of course." Kira said.
"Nnnope!" I said, knowing this would somehow turn against me.
It seemed like everyone, not counting Raccoon, wanted to play. Even Luna, despite not knowing the rules.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:15 pm

"Ah," Ana, realising that Luna didn't know the rules, quickly whispered the rules in her ear. She didn't explain much more than that, however.

"Since you suggested it, how about you start, then?" Yurio said, figuring that it didn't really matter in the end and this was an easy enough way to decide.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:19 pm

To Luna the game sounded quite interesting, so she looked at Kira to see how the rules apply in a real situation.
Kira scratched the back of her head. "Sure! Since you're the one who suggested that I start... Uhm, Yurio, Am I right? Truth or dare?" Kira said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:23 pm

"Truth," Yurio said, tilting his head a slight bit, curious to hear what question someone who doesn't know him at all might ask. Then again, she doesn't know anyone but the one person that opted out of the game.

Biting the hand that feeds her? Now that's something... Ana didn't seem to be of the opinion that the game could be anything less than a battleground.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:34 pm

Kira crossed her arms on her chest and closed her eyes for a second. Theoretically, she knew a lot about everyone, due to her madness. However, the rules forbid knowing more than characters should know. Thus, she couldn't cheat and ask something personal. Also, since it was the beginning of the game, perhaps she should go with something light? "Ah! Okay, I know! What's your totally honest opinion about..." She said and paused as she looked around the room. "Damn, I can't pick and we don't want to start with something too heavy... Fine, what do you think about me? I know what to expect~!" She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:38 pm

"I don't know you but you're a little bit weird because you just sort of turned up in Australia." Yurio said, although he knew well enough that she could teleport just as well if not better than Raccoon. Still, her knowing that they were there... Strange. "Alright. Angela! Truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:40 pm

For some reason, Angela knew she would be one of the first people to be picked in that little game. She placed her elbow on the counter and rested her head on her hand. Hm... Fine! Dare!" She said somewhat confident.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 4:55 pm

"I see. A dare..." Yurio said, thinking for a few moments. It seemed he was about to give up thinking of something and give her a pass, already, so very soon.

Then Ana stood up, muttering a quick apology to Luna, going over to Yurio to whisper a suggestion into his ear. There weren't stipulations against that in the rules, technically, so she went for it.

"That... Why?" Yurio asked her, when she went to go sit back down, then shook his head. "Okay, whatever. Call your parents?"

He in equal parts missed and erased the way the elder Fosters left the party in the first place.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:02 pm

Angela seemed confused. That dare was far too easy! She just had to call her parents. It was all. A part of her was disappointed, but on the other hand, at least she didn't get anything too extreme. Angela grabbed her phone and dialed the number to her parents. On the first try she only reached voicemail. On the second attempt, her father picked up the phone. "Hi dad! Is everything fine? You two left the party so soon?" Angela said. A suspicious look appeared in her eyes when heard her dad explaining that they wanted to give them all some privacy. His voice was weirdly sheepish. "Ah, that's fine! Yeah, we're still having a party so I might... return later. Bye!" Angela said and then ended the call. She then looked at Ana and Yurio with a shrug. "Done. Ana, truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:08 pm

"Eh... Truth," Ana said, looking a little bit disappointed with the fact that Angela seemed to have forgotten as well. Oh well. Perhaps Aurora would have been the right one to play that on.

Yurio returned her shrug, looking really very quite confused, even if his hearing could make out Dalibor's tone somewhat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:11 pm

Angela sat on the counter and put a leg on a leg, then looked Ana into her eyes. "Hm... Alright. This one is both easy and difficult, I guess... Is there anything that you would never want your sister to discover?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:23 pm

"Her cup size is already the same as mine," Ana said, going a little red, but beside that not showing much in the way of shame, even with there being a pair of guy's present. The laundry was Ana's job, so Lyra was still none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:31 pm

Well, this was a little bit unexpected. Yeah, I think I'll grab some absinthe. Oh wait, DC is technically in America... Damn.
Luna looked at Ana and tilted her head to her side slightly. Was it really such a big deal?
Aurora looked at Luna and then at Ana and closed her eyes for a second. "Yeah, I kinda get it." She said as she opened one of her eyes to look at her sister. "Anyway, who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next