Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:15 pm

"Well, I don't need to drink. We've never been on that relationship level." I finally said, only poking my glass. "My turn. Never have I ever wanted to be just a regular person without all my abilities." I said, simply. Though, I knew at least two people who would be drinking because of me.
That person was Luna, she quickly took a big sip and let out a sigh. She really wanted to be a normal girl without magic powers. Although, it was thanks to her powers that she had Ana in her life. Still, having powers so dangerous was terrible.
"Oi! You know full well that when I was a kid I was terrified of my magic!" Aurora glared at Raccoon before drinking from her glass.
"W-Wait... you were..?" Luna asked, almost whispering. She'd never expect someone like Aurora to ever be scared of her healing powers.
Angela and Kira shook her heads.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:21 pm

"She was terrified in general, I think, if the one memory of a young Aurora I have is anything to go off of," Yurio said, grinning, as he poked her in a teasing manner.

"I've known I could have been a weapon since I was little. Though I could do without the weak heart, not that it's a power..." Ana said, the latter part turning to a barely audible mumble.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:30 pm

"A-Ah I see..." Luna said quietly. It seemed like she had another proof that younger Aurora and she had a lot in common. When she heard Ana speaking, her attention was fully directed at her. Luna probably managed to decode the last part, because she just hugged Ana tightly.

"It's my turn, right? Never have I ever wanted to throw my sibling... or someone who's like a sibling to me out the window." Angela said.
"Hah! Right! Are you thirsty sister?" Aurora asked smirking at her.
Angela just shrugged and drank from her glass.

"I... I don't have siblings... O-or anyone like one..." Luna said. Though, in a way, Aurora was like a big sister to her. She would never hurt her though.

I drank half of my glass in one go. Without saying anything.
"Fu.... argh..." Kira groaned quietly and then sighed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:39 pm

Ana looked at her glass, pondering, but decided against taking a drink from it. "I wouldn't go quite that far."

"Ooh, that reminds me, Glyndwr has actually thrown me out of a window before, although it wasn't because he was mad or anything. I was learning to fly," Yurio went off on a bit of a tangent, reminiscing about when he was but a wee dragon.

"So it's my turn again?" Ana asked, thinking for a moment, "Uhm... Never have I ever... Thought about making out in a public place."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:54 pm

"You're a dragon, not a bird!" Aurora said at Yurio's statement. Though, she had no idea what was the proper way to teach dragons how to fly. When Ana finally took over again, Aurora sighed and her cheeks got pink again. She drank from her glass and then refilled it. It seemed like things were getting a bit spicier.

For a moment Luna was confused. What was the definition of making out? She rubbed her chin, trying to remember. "It's k-kissing, right?" Luna asked, quite confident she was right and then took a sip from her glass. Why would kissing in public be bad or embarrassing? She'd seen couples doing it and in her opinion, it was romantic and even cute.

Regrettably, I had to drink again. Though theoretically making out in a public place in my case would be achievable without bystanders. Ah, the wonders of my madness.

Kira shook her head, obviously, but Angela took a small sip.

"I-Is it my turn a-already? Uh... ne-never have I ever w-wanted to be a pa-parent..." Luna said. Perhaps it was a little bit surprising considering she really, really wanted to have parents herself. Well, Luna was simply afraid she would be the worst mother on the planet. Not that it even mattered. After all she was with Ana... Oh right, adoption is always a thing.

"Huh... Here I thought every small girl wanted to be a mommy and take care of her dolls." Aurora said before taking a sip. Angela did the same.

"Nope!" I said. Kira shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 4:10 pm

Ana patted Luna on the head, sighing as she drank after her own turn. She thought of it just then. Then at Luna's, Ana took a sip from her glass, though after mulling it over for a short while. She was on the fence.

Yurio didn't even look at his glass when it came to the parent question, unlike when he had to have a think about Ana's. He was too young to be thinking of that sort of stuff. "Never have I ever looked up what the gender I'm attracted to likes doing," Yurio said, leaving the question up for... interpretation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 4:26 pm

"Uh... What's that even supposed to be, man?" I asked raising my hands up in a protest. That's not specific at all.
"What if someone is attracted to... wait... how do I say it without making some people angry? Uh... Oh! What if someone is attracted to more than one gender?"
"W-What if it's the s-same as mine?" Luna asked. She looked very confused.
"Interpret it however you like, I guess. Be it lewd or pure." Aurora said, emptying her glass in one go. The comfort of Yurio's 'question' was that she needn't reveal how she interpreted his words.
Angela, Kira and also I drank from our glasses too.
Luna didn't, but in her mind, she had no reason to, after all, she was attracted to Ana and Ana was also a girl, meaning she didn't need to look up what girls like doing because she was a girl too. It was that simple.

"My turn. Hm... Never have I ever... wanted to do it outdoors." Aurora said, smiling mischievously, following the way Yurio left his question up for interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 4:32 pm

Ana sipped at her glass a little late when it came to Yurio's question, blushing a little as she remembered something. Aurora's question made her burn up, but she didn't drink.

Yurio, likewise, didn't drink. The way she smiled after she said it meant it could only be one thing, and it was a bit of a step up from making out. Although, he, too, blushed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 4:38 pm

"Yeah, it's obvious you two are dating. Same damn mindset." I said, shaking my head. I sighed pushed my glass away.
Kira shrugged, whether she interpreted things the same way as Yurio or not didn't matter. She didn't look at her glass.
Angela shrugged and took a small sip. However, there seemed to be a barely noticeable blush on her cheeks. Perhaps her interpretation was far from anything bad, but the obvious definitely went through her mind at some point.
"T-This can mean anything, r-right?" Luna asked, just to be sure. Then she drank from her glass.
"Well... what now? Do you want to continue or... I dunno, change the game?" Angela asked, out of curiosity. Perhaps she had a bad feeling about where the game was going?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 4:41 pm

"If you have any ideas, we can switch it around," Ana said, looking to the others for their input.

"I don't mind," Yurio said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 4:56 pm

"W-Well, I don't. Just askin'. That's all." Angela replied after a short delay to think.
"In that case! Never have I ever wanted to use someone's chest as a pillow!" Kira said, seemingly aiming at the couples purposely.
Angela, Aurora and I drank immediately. Luna looked at Ana for a second as if she considering something. After a short moment, she took a small sip and looked away, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 5:03 pm

Needless to say, it was a full house of drinks. Yurio, blushing, nonetheless took his drink without much of a reaction besides that. Ana looked at Luna and the chest attached to her, which had somehow been a matter of interest for more than one person that evening, smirking as she drank.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 5:15 pm

"Oi, ya lovely pervs! If you could you'd spend all day with your faces in between breasts, wouldn't you?" Kira said somewhat jokingly and laughed.

Luna's face turned red completely when Kira called everyone present perverts even if it was just a joke. She wouldn't admit it, but a part of her would be happy to actually have Ana using her chest as a pillow. There was nothing wrong or too embarrassing about it. She simply loved having Ana as close as it was possible.

"Hah, maybe, maybe not! I wouldn't mind resting my head on Yurio's chest every night though." Aurora admitted without any hesitation, before sending Yurio a wink.

"Never have I ever peeped or wanted to peep on someone while they're taking a bath or a shower!" I said with a mischievous grin on my face. This would certainly cause a few blushes.

"Pfft. Is that all you've got?" Aurora asked as she emptied her glass and then immediately refilled it.
Kira and Angela didn't drink in that round.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 5:25 pm

"Hey, if you used mine, I couldn't use yours. What if we alternated?" Yurio asked Aurora, taking the suggestion rather seriously.

"If I could, I can't say I wouldn't," Ana said, shrugging.

Then with the next question, Yurio did pretty much the same thing as Aurora, going red due to the memory. It was a failure to start with, but...

Ana also drank, though not quite as eagerly as Yurio and Aurora. "It's not weird or anything," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 5:36 pm

Right after Ana drank from her glass, Luna took a sip. That sip turned into a bigger sip. Before she noticed half of her glass was empty. In fact, not only she would like to have an opportunity to peep, she wanted to have an opportunity to join in. It was one of her small, little desires. Suddenly she remembered what Kira had said a moment before and her blush covered her entire face.

"We can always switch. One night it's you on mine, the next it's me on yours~!" Aurora said smirking at Yurio.
Hearing their teasings and flirting Angela groaned and hit a table with her forehead. She really was a lonely girl, wasn't she? "Alright you damn lovebirds! Never have I ever slept with my partner!" Angela said, wanting revenge for everything. It seemed like by sleeping she meant the 'other' definition of that phrase. The less literal one.
At first Aurora froze. Then her face turned red. Then she looked at her glass and then she drank from it. "Now I want to throw you out the window." She muttered.
"Well. I did. Literally. Nothing more." I said, taking a sip.
Kira shrugged, didn't even looking at her glass. "Still single~!" She said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 5:43 pm

"Don't go growing up like your mother..." Yurio muttered as he drank from his glass, red like a tomato and pointedly looking away from everyone else.

Ana's eyes shot wide open at suddenly hearing that from Angela, her head whipping around to face her from watching Luna being oh-so-honest about her desires with a smirk. She was red from below her neck to the tippy top of her ears as she also drank from her glass.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 5:54 pm

Luna had no other choice but to drink from her glass. She was still bright red on the face. Angela's question was way too much for her innocence to bear.
"Wait a second! You too?" Angela said when she saw Ana and Luna drink from their glasses. Her image of Luna being too innocent for something like that got shattered immediately. "Oh wow..." She whispered before looking away. If she knew about Ana and Luna, she would probably never have asked that question.
Aurora too was surprised, but unlike her sister, didn't say anything on the matter, seeing that Luna seemed really embarrassed about that.

To break the awkward silence that would surely follow Angela's wrongly chosen question, I decided to divert their attention away from those topics. "From what I've noticed Angela is more like her father. If anything, it's Aurora who you should be worried about. Sometimes she really reminds me of Mrs Foster" I said, smiling at them.

"Raccoon... I think you should be more careful with your words... Unless you wish to get rid of your tongue." Aurora said, trying to hide her irritation behind the calm act.

"See?" I said pointing my hand at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 6:03 pm

"But it's okay if it's Aurora..." Since it's with her that I'm doing all the things that her mother can take advantage of, he wanted to say, but really couldn't bring himself to do it, all things considered.

"Well, there went the question you just can't really beat..." Ana said, sliding down in her seat a bit. "I... Think that's enough of that game..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 6:11 pm

Suddenly Luna got an idea. It was more of a challenge than a question. She found the idea to be really romantic. Maybe it was just a way to wash away the shame and replace it with innocent, nice and gentle embarrassment. She took a deep breath. She wanted her plan to go without stuttering or hesitation. "N-Never... Never have I e... ever... said that I lo-love my partner very loudly, in... in front of everyone!" Luna said clearly and then looked at Ana. "A-Ana! I love you!" Luna said, feeling that her heart was ready to burst out of her chest and that her cheeks started to hurt because of her blush. Then she proceeded to hug Ana tightly.

Aurora smirked. It was a nice comeback to fight Angela's stupid question. "Yurio, my dear! I love you!" She said and then immediately kissed him passionately.

"Raccoon I lo-..." Kira said. "Shut up, idiot!" I muttered, interrupting her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 6:19 pm

Yurio was not even slightly ready for that, "Wha-" he managed to get out before he was kissed, heat radiating from his face like some sort of... Radiator, at this point.

Ana's eyes softened and her smile turned sickly sweet when Luna did her thing, squeezing her back regardless of the audience and nuzzling against her head. "I love you too, babe..." she mumbled into her hair, feeling like right about now was as good a time as any to try out the pet name.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 6:25 pm

After a moment, Aurora pulled away and put a finger on his lower lip. A soft giggle left her mouth. "Come on~! Say it~! Before I make you drink the entire glass~!" She whispered into his ear and let out another giggle.

Luna closed her eyes and let out a relaxed sigh. If she could, she would never release Ana from her hug. Her heart was filled with satisfaction as she realized that her plan was successful. She felt like she something had finally gone according to her plan.

Angela clenched her teeth and went over to her hideout under the counter.

Kira giggled at the scene unfolding right before her. "Hey uh... If anyone needs some privacy, you can let us know." Kira suggested quietly, not to disturb them by an accident
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 6:48 pm

"I love you," he said, genuine even if under duress. With her teasing, and in front of others, he could only think of one way to do anything about it. He opened his mouth and put his lips around her finger. Surely, surely something that stupid would break the mood here?

Ana was in no hurry to release Luna either, enjoying just holding her. Even if there were spectators.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 6:54 pm

Aurora chuckled and slowly retracted her finger. "Isn't it something I should be doing?" She asked him, before planting a short kiss on his lips. After that, she looked around. It seemed like the party mood was replaced with something else. "Well, I guess the party is close to its end..." Aurora said before refocusing on Yurio. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him again.

If Luna had to be honest, in that situation Kira's offer seemed tempting. On the other hand it was already quite late. Well, she just needed to see what Ana wanted "Hm... W-what now..? I... I think I k-killed the game..." Luna said after a moment when she realized that no one even attempted to resume 'Never have I ever'.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 7:10 pm

So, she wasn't going to stop. Oh well. Yurio kissed her back, going along with her advances. Might as well.

"You've started something else," Ana said, giggling, as she looked around. She put her forehead up against Luna's, smiling. "Hey, I... Kinda want to take you home with me, tonight, whenever that will be," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 7:19 pm

Aurora let out a happy sigh. "Yup, I suppose the party is about to end... in a few moments." She whispered with a smile. "But the after-party... Hm... I volunteer to be your pillow tonight, so I hope you're in the mood to sleep at my place." Aurora added and her smile turned into a smirk.

"S-Sure..." Luna said, putting aside any other thought. Well, not counting one particular one - perhaps she had an opportunity to put her panda kigurumi on earlier than she'd expected.

"Hey, if anyone needs a nice hotel room for one night I can organize something" Kira suggested again, a little bit louder so she could be heard. Not loud enough to break the mood. Hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next