Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 8:48 pm

"I think... equipping sounds better?" Throwing this sentence in, he watched her get together, before long, she was now in a T-pose and he was still... confused. It was still an odd sight to him, but he did only recently see this unique weapon transformation. Before long, when the suit started to open up, Yin started to inch himself closer to her, cautious slightly as he didn't know how it would feel. But he assumed that since the joints were in one way, he had to be that way as well, so before long he backed on into her. "So... uh... what now?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2019, 5:07 pm

"Oh yeah! That! Equipping sounds waaaay better! Why haven't I thought of it earlier? " Stephanie responded to Yin-Yan's suggestion. When he finally was in place the exoskeleton started adjusting its size to fit him, before closing itself around his limbs and chest. A person who didn't know that it was a demon weapon would probably assume they got trapped in it. "Now... let's check whether you'll be able to move. You know, we have to make sure our souls are compatible 'n' stuff. Let's hope they are, I don't wanna electrocute you or whatever that thingy is when there's a rejection." Stephanie said enthusiastically. It sounded like the risk of accidentally hurting him because of soul rejection wasn't such a big deal for her, despite her being the one who mentioned it. Perhaps she didn't believe that was a possibility? "There is a simple way to... uh... move... me... Damn, that sounds really weird, doesn't it? Anyway, just start moving as you'd usually do. You can start walkin' around, or just move your arm or whatever. Apparently, according to my teacher, you needn't even move your muscles. You can just think 'bout moving and I'll automatically do the thing for ya. Ain't that cool?" The weapon explained in the simplest way she thought she could explain it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2019, 8:33 pm

"Before I really move, are you fine with me doing a few moves? Or do you want me to start off slow?" Yin stays still, not sure how he should move at all. "Plus... I just think my movements?" He looks at the armor piece, it still felt weird though, the clamps on his body, he wasn't too used to it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2019, 8:42 pm

"It's all fine~! You can even do some of your cool martial arts stuff! Maybe I will learn a thing or two in the process!" Stephanie responded, sounding genuinely excited to leave everything in his hands... and arms and legs... yeah. "And yeah, you can think your movements. According to my teacher, this could potentially be extremely helpful if my meister couldn't move their muscles on their own." She explained as simply as she could.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2019, 3:49 pm

Yin gives a nod to her, taking a deep breath before nodding to himself. "Don't get sick then." With this he starts to think up of his movements, thinking of first a regular kick as anyone else would do, but soon next with another kick, moving the first one back towards the ground so he could raise his other foot. With this first thought finished, he moved onto moving the second foot forwards, trying to flip them both so he could land back onto the ground with a slamming leg. Hoping that Stephanie here would follow up with him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2019, 12:39 pm

Stephanie focused as she started receiving mental commands from the meister. While the movements Yin wanted her to perform would be incredibly difficult for her to pull off in her human form, her weapon form lacked any muscles and thus it was much easier to put thoughts into actual moves. There was one problem though - Stephanie's lack of experience in meister-weapon relationships would certainly cause small issues in the beginning. The first kick that she performed was quite well synchronized with her meister's command, but unluckily the following commands were performed with a noticeable delay, but despite that, she somehow managed to do everything Yin wanted her to do. "Yeah... thought commands are cool 'n' all, but I'm not too good at following them in perfect sync with ya!" She told him, feeling that perhaps starting with wielding her over mind wasn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2019, 3:17 pm

Yin noticed the small delay. He gave some thought of this, trying some moves again, but this time trying to figure out the delay while giving out some words with his actions, "Don't worry about it. Just try your best, and I'll try and adjust with you." He didn't want the weapon to feel bad. He thought this was quite... different. It wasn't terrible, it seemed like a good positive for him overall. Plus he met a new person, so that's something nice.

OOC: I apologize greatly for my absence. It wasn't that good for me to up and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2