Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2020, 5:48 pm

Takumi didn't know what the big deal was, as far as her embarrassment went. He could tell she was embarrassed. He didn't prod, though, nor talk about it right now as it also seemed like she wouldn't want him to. He just sat, smiling and grinning to himself while occasionally looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 9:32 am

The trip itself was rather short and uneventful. Even still, when they arrived she seemed too excited to stay in her seat, fumbling with her seatbelt enough that Kenta was able to come around and open the door for her. He was shaking his head and trying not to laugh, but she either didn't notice or didn't care, hopping out and excitedly waiting for Takumi at the front of the store. She'd managed to stay still enough that she wasn't bouncing, but it was fairly evident how much energy and excitement she had by the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:18 am

Takumi thought about saying something such as 'It's just shopping,' or 'Save the excitement for when you're cooking,' but he really couldn't do that when she was so happy. Takumi got out by himself, and did so before Rin did, since he didn't quite have the restlessly excited and energetic mood that she was in to contend with. He wasn't rushing around, though, figuring that he'd be rushed around after they went inside. Got to save the energy, or something. He joined her side with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:25 am

Kenta waited by the car for further instructions, and Rin merely nodded at him and gestured towards one of the cafes nearby. He liked to write, and she knew it. It would afford him plenty of time to do so. Trying to hide just how wide his smile was, he nodded and pulled the car around to the place in question, leaving them to it.

"Is there anything you specifically like to eat?" She asked him, trying to keep the energy out of her voice. If he looked closely enough, he could see the bandages shifting occasionally under her dress, but it was so barely noticeable that you'd have to be staring at it or have catch a glimpse in your peripherals to even suspect it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:38 am

"I'm not picky," he said, smiling. It wasn't one hundred percent true, as he did have a few dishes he would pick over most others, but he really wanted to see what Rin preferred to make. His statement was true in the fact that there wasn't anything he really knew he wouldn't eat especially when it came to Japanese cuisine. As for the bandages, Takumi's focus was mostly on her adorable actions and expression, so he wasn't seeing the extent of how much energy she quite had.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:52 am

Beaming, she led him inside, and quickly proved to be more than just mildly interested in cuisine and its preparation. She spent mere seconds at each section of the produce, grabbing a single thing of each kind and turning it before grabbing the allotted amount of each and bringing them back to their cart. Each one was by far the best in the bunch, but it seemed effortless for her to locate it. This continued throughout the store, from produce to the bakery, to the meats section and even, somehow, the dry goods. By the end of it the cart was full and the bill was enough to make someone's skin crawl, but she took it all in stride, confident enough. Deals appeased her but her focus remained quality, and she wasn't willing to settle for the sake of a sale. Beyond that, she probably had four times of rice in the cart, the plain white, sticky rice being the biggest bunch of it. Clearly, she planned on cooking a lot more than he could have even predicted. She'd not put as much focus on fish and seafood here, however, meaning she probably had other plans for that. Hell, she hadn't even grabbed a lot of meat, only enough for a couple of meals.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:01 am

Takumi followed and watched her expertly look over and pick out each thing. He thought that he'd comment here and there, but it really seemed to him like Rin had everything completely under control and her plans set out. The amount of rice was surprising, though it made him excited. That was a lot of cooking. On occasion, as they made their way through, Takumi would ask her to pick out something or other that she otherwise passed over or extras of something she didn't. She wasn't the only one who wanted to cook something for their partner.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:23 am

She'd agreed to every whim and request without hesitation or question, giving the items the same treatment she'd given her own selections. All in all, they'd spent a hefty amount of time in the store. Rin hoped that she wouldn't be interrupting Kenta in the middle of something when she pulled her phone out and dialed him. He'd merely politely agreed to come back, and was soon in front of the store and helping them load everything into the back of the car. How it was that it all fit was anyone's guess, but the man seemed to have more than enough experience dealing with this that he never questioned or second-guessed his actions. Kenta had even gone so far as to shoo them both away from the cart when he'd arrived, presenting them each with a drink. Rin's eyes were like saucers as she took the cup offered, filled with a bobba milk tea. The thought of the little tapioca bubbles at the bottom seemed to encourage her, and she merely stood off to the side, consistently, slowly, sipping the tea in an attempt to savor it. He'd gotten Takumi the same thing, but smaller, having not been as confident in the man liking it as much as his mistress would.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:45 am

Takumi was fine with the drink. It was enjoyable, but he enjoyed Rin's reaction to it more. He watched her enjoy the drink, smiling as he sipped away at his own drink. He had spent a while with Rin, but he certainly didn't know as much as he liked. He thought that, just maybe, he ought to pick Saito-san's brain about things that make her happy which she may not have shown Takumi thus far. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 12:19 pm

Once he seemed finally satisfied with the groceries, Kenta pushed the cart away, eyes on them all the while. Returning, he let them each into the vehicle in turn before sliding into his spot and double-checking the locks. They might have noticed it before, but Kenta always took care to make sure that the doors were locked as soon as everyone was inside. It served as a comfort to Rin and besides which was just a good safety precaution. "There are enough perishables in there that I trust you want to head straight h- to your villa?"

Rin's face shot red up to her ears, and by the smirk Kenta gave in the mirror, he had known exactly what he was doing all along. It didn't take a genius to know that she wouldn't have told Takumi the specifics on where they'd be staying, and Kenta knew that the extent of his punishment for such a betraying transgression would be a simple, rather stern and perhaps loud, talking to. Rin was sputtering in the backseat, now, hurriedly setting her cup in the holder so that she wouldn't spill it as a plethora of languages, mainly a strange mix of curses in English and Japanese, tumbled from her lips without control. Kenta was howling with laughter as he drove.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 12:47 pm

Takumi was perhaps a little more torn by the circumstance than might have been expected to be. He laughed, amused by Rin's reaction, but equally he could see that Saito-san really knew her quite well. They'd clearly known each other for a long time, longer than Takumi knew her. That, and the word 'home' that he started saying, which Rin had never mentioned to him. That worried him. Home, in his mind, was where your family were. If that were to be the case, he then he didn't know if he was ready should things come to light. Not quite yet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 12:59 pm

Rin had been adamant about... not being adamant of where her home was for quite some time. When she'd made the decision to travel to Death City and work out the affairs of the state --- and Ace! By Death, did Ace need some work... When she'd left to handle things at the Death City branch, she'd planned on staying for however long she was needed. Rin and Ace had an undeniable connection that extended so far as to create a Soul Bound, something she wouldn't have known anything about if it hadn't been relevant to her. No one discussed it until they'd noticed it on the pair, in their younger years. When the job looked to be one that would last, she'd enlisted in the Academy and made short order of finding a partner that fit her --- not her family's, very pointedly --- ideals. She'd found that and more in Takumi. Japan had always been home to her, as if on reflex, but Rin had never really described it, to anyone, with the sort of revelry and pride that came with that, not really. Once, she'd described Ace that way, but he hadn't been the same Ace she knew in her youth, and he'd changed even more before he, his meister, and their cousin had completely disappeared. Without them and with Takumi at the estate with her, she'd been left with a gaping hole that felt like loneliness and failure, but she still somehow felt put-together and right. She hadn't outright said it to anyone, but she had certainly stopped calling Japan home, even absently, long ago. On more than one occasion, she'd sent Kenta into a mild panic when she'd casually mentioning being, "almost home" after errands before he'd realized what she'd meant.

Now, she was cursing him in no small part because of the slip-up but also assuredly for letting out their "secret" destination without her say-so. It wasn't until she was out of breath and they were nearly there that she gave Takumi and absolutely bashful, guilty smile in apology. She fumbled for her tea, sipping it to sate her abused throat before squeaking out, lamely, "...Surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:12 pm

"It is surprising, yes," he said, still not quite sure how to feel about it, or at least what 'it' was in his mind. She made sure to be left alone, right..? He handed off the leftovers of his own tea to her, too, since it seemed she needed fluid more than he did at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:17 pm

She had gotten distracted trying to fish out a bubble when he handed his over, but she happily took it, sipping at the rest before dumping the bubbles all into his cup. That would make it easier. Around this point, they pulled up to the gate at the front, manned by apparently three security guards. Rin poked her head out and beamed, speaking to each of them in turn, "Hello, Jiro, Soma, Emi!" She chided, beaming. They each nodded and opened the gate for them to pass through. Kenta had ceased his laughing by now, and as he pulled up the long drive, he spoke again.

"Do you want me to help you two get settled before I leave?" He asked. It would be a toss-up with her, really, especially now that he'd annoyed her.

She shrugged and looked sheepishly to Takumi, "That's your call." She told him, "He's the only help we'll have while we're here. I mean, if I scream loud enough the trio by the gate will hear, but I'd have to run my throat raw for it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:29 pm

Takumi thought to the amount of stuff in the back, glad at least that they were going to be relatively alone after all. Good. Good... Maybe it meant he didn't have to worry abut the things he had been thinking of? That was the hope. "Please do, Saito-san," he said. There really was quite a bit of food...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:42 pm

He gave a nod as he pulled up the drive, opened the garage, and parked inside. Letting them both out, he rushed to the door to unlock and prop it open before beginning to grab the bags. The kitchen seemed to be nearly right off of the garage, so that was at least a small blessing. Rin moved to the back, immediately grabbing all the breads and more fragile goods to follow along behind. Her face was even more red, now that they were actually in her home. Her villa. She owned all rights to the property.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:17 pm

Takumi went around to the back of the car and grabbed some of the stuff inside, mostly stuff that he had asked to be purchased for him to cook with. Really, he wondered if it would be okay to just go on and disappear to explore for a little while. No, that'd probably be rude of him. But seeing the whole villa made him kind of excited all over again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:20 pm

Kenta left no later than he'd finished helping things get put away, bidding them both farewell before leaving. He made sure to remind Rin --- and by effect tell Takumi --- that his number was on the fridge, as was his father's, if they needed anything. Rin gave him another quick hug before he left, and soon they were alone in the space again. The land itself was more than the estate, or at least it felt like it, but the home was far, far smaller than comparison. Sure it was still lavish and too big for two people, but it certainly suited the pair better than the massive mansion she'd been having rebuilt for the past several years.

"So..." She began, shifting as she stood in the kitchen, leaning up against the counter with her hands behind her. The bandages had spread out at some point and could be seen visibly along her upper arms. Rin didn't seem to know what to say or where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:44 pm

Takumi gave Kenta a quick polite nod in acknowledgement of his farewell, though did little more. Soon as he was gone, Takumi turned to Rin with a smile on his face. He didn't seem to have issue with saying what he was thinking at that moment. "I want to explore... Actually, no... Could you show me around?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:50 pm

She blushed and looked down, the bandages spreading as her embarrassment continued to take over. Well, this was going to be fun. With a nod, she pushed off of the counter and immediately grabbed his hand, guiding him from the kitchen and its breakfast nook to the dining room proper. She honestly only kept it furnished and clean as a formality, and she told him as much, but she'd never personally entertained enough people to use it to its fullest. The next room would normally have a television or something in it, but instead had been turned to a surprisingly modest library, given that it was Rin. One wall of books held non-fiction texts, from politics to economics and even some old school textbooks, but the other one was far less filled out, with a small collection of fiction works, mostly historical in nature, that had clearly been flipped through a number of times. A single chair was nearby both a lamp and a window, while the center of the room held nothing more than a kotatsu table.

"I... needed something to do when I wasn't feeling like painting," she told him honestly, unsure of how to explain the small library. She'd developed the collection herself but even then, it wasn't very much used for leisure, made clear by the side that had more books.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:17 pm

"Ah..." Takumi made a noise as soon as he saw the table. He listened to Rin's explanation, happily nodding. "It's been so long since I've even seen a kotatsu... I would like to cuddle under it sometime, even if it's not cold yet," he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:30 pm

Rin found herself clearing her throat as she blushed and nodded, stepping closer to lean her head on his shoulder to answer. It seemed she wasn't quite sure how to respond. Tugging on his hand, she started to take him to the next room, which was actually in the basement, and dominated a good portion of it. There, he would find an in-home theater, courtesy of the previous owner, that while high-end and well kept, didn't actually look like it had seen use in a while, save one chair. Beneath the screen was an entertainment center full of various consoles, though the collection of games that matched it were modest. She seemed to favor platformers, though she wasn't good at it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:37 pm

"Oooh, this is cool," Takumi said as he looked over the room. Though he was used to money, now, he didn't think something like this existed, or at least didn't find something like this, in the mansion back in Death City. Spending some time watching movies also seemed like a fun idea, though he didn't voice it this time. He instead just squeezed her hand and once again smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:45 pm

She smiled back at him, softly. "I don't really use this room," she admitted, gesturing towards the other half of the room that was storing a stockpile of unused canvases. That would certainly interest him, she was sure, but really she mostly used the downstairs for the storage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:50 pm

It's not like they'd need all that much space, and it didn't much matter if she didn't use it alone; the stock of supplies was also very much noted, however. "I see," he said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next