Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:56 pm

Clearing her throat, she started walking towards the stairs, seeming to pause for a minute before taking him up to the second floor. Most of the walls here were actually large windows, with a few exceptions. Those that followed the rule, however, were clearly used as various studios, and these she showed off with pride. Tarps lined much of the floor, as well as the tables, but there were some paintings hanging on the walls already.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:03 pm

Each time he saw another one of the paintings, turn his head as he looke at it. At a certain point, he finally thought to tug on her hand to bring them to a stop. "Are these all yours?" he asked, pointing to the latest one that came into view.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:17 pm

She blushed a bit and nodded, pointing to the bottom right where her old signature could be found, along with a date. Rin used to only sign with her initials, but had sense taken to writing out her full first name and a scribbled version of her last. "It's a few years old, now, but yes."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:29 pm

Takumi looked more closely at the signatures. He looked up to her with a smile, remembering a little something they reminded him of. Still, started walking on ahead. "I like them," he said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:33 pm

She smiled, knowing that he tended to be fond of her work, but she nodded and went to show him a second studio, much more barren but full of various kinds of paint. They were probably too old to use, now. She seemed sheepish to show him the next room, with the windows blocked out. It was used for photography, when she'd tried it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:51 pm

His first idea, when seeing the blocked out windows, was basically exactly that. "Were your own developing film?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 10:47 pm

"At one point," she said, almost shyly, shifting. "I had some... problems with it." Rin admitted, and now she knew that the reasoning for that was probably due to her poor eyesight. If she'd known then, and admitted it, things might have turned out differently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 8:21 am

"Hmm?" Takumi hummed a questioning sort of sound and turned his head a little, but he soon turned it back when one potential reason for that hit him. "Oh," he said, then. He made the attempt to move things along to the next thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 4:01 pm

Grateful for the diversion of topics, she lead him along to the other rooms. Besides her bedroom and a guest room, most of the spaces were either occupied with art supplies or entirely empty. That of course wasn't saying much, given her more limited interests, but it was there nonetheless. The only room that didn't feel very much like Rin was the one with all of the books she'd shown originally, and even that had its own hint of her. Honestly, the house was so clearly Rin's that it was even more obvious that it was hers and hers alone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 5:32 pm

With the remainder of the rooms being more or less the same as those he saw before, it really drove home for Takumi how they really would be entirely alone with each other. While he knew before that this was the point (to his knowledge), seeing nary a trace of anyone else but Rin made him pleased about it all over again. "Hmm... Should we unpack?" he asked. "Or, is there anything else that needs doing, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 5:56 pm

Rin shrugged lightly, looking outside and trying to not draw attention to the pool there. They had pretty much free reign for the duration of the trip, however long that would end up being. When she'd made the arrangements to visit, she'd gone out of her way to not do so for the return trip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 6:36 pm

Takumi followed her line of sight out from the window, and found that the only thing of interest that he could see was that pool. "But is getting settled in for now not more important at the moment?" he asked, thinking she looked outside for that reason, even if his assumption was quite possibly the opposite of the truth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 2:31 pm

"Probably," she agreed, nodding and seeming almost nervous when he looked outside, realizing that she'd been had and was likely going to have to deal with that later. "There's the guest room- but- uhm, we are... going to share?" She asked, the words stammered and confused, like she wasn't positive of the answer but had assumed it up until this point.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 2:56 pm

"I had assumed," Takumi said, confidently enough that he clearly seemed to find it a matter of course; it had been the original reason for this trip, at the very least partially, doing that sort of thing without reservations. The other, more public, and equally important part was to take a break. Even if he tried not to focus on the less obvious, it was difficult, and looking from the window to her elicited a sigh from him. "You are nervous about something, yes?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 3:04 pm

Rin had to physically fight herself to keep from jumping as a result of the question, but she deflated, the tension easing out of her, slowly but surely. "I can... I mean I can swim, but it is not something I usually do with... anyone... and as used to the bandages as I am, I'm not... accustomed to swimwear." She finally said, shaking her head, "Being here without a chaperone, especially with a... date... is in and of itself a bit... scandalous?" She offered, trying to put her words delicately without outright dodging the point. "It's a lot to get used to at once. I'm used to being... different people here."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 3:49 pm

Takumi let himself sigh again, turning from the window as he took her hand. He didn't really know where he was going, but that was fine for the moment. "It's just me, so it's not like... Well, it's not the most scandalous thing I will have seen of you," he said, trying to sound confident but pausing nonetheless and clearly blushing up to his ears. "And coming here was so we didn't have to worry about scandalous, right? And a break? I mean, we both need a break, and just dating me is bad enough it the eyes of your family... You, well, also me, we need to relax."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 4:08 pm

"Right. Relax." She said, repeating the word a few times under her breath as though it were a very literal mantra before falling into a nervous, breathless fit of quiet giggles. "Yes, I know I'm just... it's all very new. I also don't want you to..." Rin searched for the word, trying to figure out how to phrase her thoughts, "I don't want you to feel... trapped or obligated with... anything."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 4:23 pm

Takumi stopped for just a moment, at hearing that thought be vocalised. He continued on the, despite hjis surprise. What he was doing... Well, it wasn't exactly that. "I'd say, more... Completely invested..." he muttered to himself. Maybe he should actually tell her all about what he was doing, even if he wasn't completely ready? It was really only a matter of time, at this point, right? But then again, now didn't seem like the time, when he was chiding her for not relaxing. And now he wasn't relaxing. "What do you mean by that? And where's your room? I have no idea where I am anymore."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 5:19 pm

"Upstairs," she said, answering questions backward, "I mean that... we're partnered, we're dating, and well, I-" She shook her head, looking away as she tried to think and explain all the nuances, coming up short, "I mean- we live together already, and now we're on vacation together. I just..." A long, full-body sigh followed and she gestured for him to follow her as she made her way up to the room, "My concern is that... I've somehow... trapped you? It's just that... we're so... intertwined at this point, that I don't want you to... worry about upsetting me. There's a- there's a power embalance at play, from financial and political status, I suppose? I don't want you to just... go along with things to keep me happy. I don't want you to think or feel like disagreeing with me in some way, like if I ask you to do something and you don't, or just... anything. I don't want you to feel like you have to keep me happy under... threat."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 7:04 pm

Takumi stopped, looking around the place that he was and didn't continue on. Upstairs didn't enlighten him, and he still had no idea where he was, so he'd stop walking for now. Instead, he turned to Rin and listened to her worries, nodding along. They'd been together long enough that it just really didn't seem to be much of an issue to Takumi. He was working to make those imbalances go away, anyway. Hell, while equalling the wealth of the Toromaki family was going to be impossible, he had earned enough for the financials to not be an issue. Not that Rin knew. The status of a Death Scythe was going to make him perfectly adequate, too. The situation now, even, stood for a long time; even if they were distracted a lot of the time recently, Takumi never had a feeling of being pressured. He reached up and flicked her forehead, then reached down a little to poke the middle of her glasses higher up her nose. "I trust you, and I think there's a little something that should help you remember what I think of the notion that status was stopping me from putting my foot down if I felt the need to," he said, smiling. "But please lead the way, I am thoroughly lost. Place isn't even that big..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 11:17 pm

"I- well, I mean, you've never been here before, so... that makes sense." She nodded, looking more downwards as she continued to lead him, eventually pushing open the door to her bedroom, which really only seemed like a more modern-styled version of her bedroom back at the manor. A full wall and a half were purely windows, a large bed with a velvet canopy was pressed against the wall opposite the main windows. Nearer to the windows were, of course, a collection of canvases and aisles.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2022, 9:36 am

"You like what you like, huh?" Takumi commented on seeing the similarities in decor between this room and the one that he had seen plenty enough of back at the estate. He looked over it all for a short while, and then blushed as his eyes turned to Rin. They really would be all alone, and while he assumed they'd be sharing a space for the time, it didn't quite register until now. "I-I'll go get our stuff, so you decide where I can put mine," he said, as he turned and left to fetch all their luggage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]   Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alla Prima [Painter, Arc & Lani Private - Preemptive NSFW tag]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3