Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:01 pm

Kaido smiled. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:03 pm

Victoria giggled "yea no problem hey why don't you try acting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:16 pm

"Nah. I'd rather not.."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:20 pm

Victoria nudged him "come on they have little plays over at the theater you could join a few cone on let's test your skills!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:22 pm

"I... (Sigh) Ok..." Kaido began acting like several actors and acting out parts of random movies.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:23 pm

Victoria watched in awe "your great but I think there's one movie category you'll be great on......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:25 pm

"What is it?" He said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:31 pm

She giggled and said "romance......"
She smiled and said "you have a good vice and a good face your perfect for it tod!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:34 pm

"Really? You think so huh.... I guess so. I AM sexy and my voice is cool. Andy I'm pretty romantic.... Not to brag.." He said as a smile grew on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:36 pm

Victoria laughed the said only half serious "can you prove it tod??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Sure I can. But how?" He said flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:43 pm

Victoria scoots a little close to him and says
"I could set up a romantic scene and see what you do
I'll start with my line then you have to improvise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:44 pm

"Alright!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:46 pm

Victoria set up a little table and put a candle on it
She signals kiado to sit at the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:46 pm

Kaido quietly sits at the table.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:53 pm

Victoria clears her throat and says with a serious face
"Tod I must go back to Paris my father would never approve of our relationship...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:54 pm

"But I.. I love you S. do let your father rip us apart..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:57 pm

Them Victoria put her hand to her forehead dramatically and says
"But tod to go against my fathers wishes is like smearing my family name on the mud
Plus my love your a Russian spy while you go out on dangerous missions I'll be at home worried sick
That is a burden I do not wish to carry....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:59 pm

"My love. I have no choice but to be apart of the agency. Please, you mean the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:05 am

Victoria looked at kiado and says "I know my love in the future we can be together but not now
Let us kiss one last time before we part....."
Victoria started to get up from the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:07 am

Kaido got up from the table and stood in front of Victoria. "If it takes a million years before we can be together again. I will wait." He slowly leaned in towards Vitoria's lips.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:11 am

Victoria squeaked in surprise then says in a small voice "uh kiado I was gonna stop at the part were she says let's kiss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:12 am

Kaido pulls away slowly. "Oh.... Well i better get home..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:14 am

Victoria said in a small voice "wait could you stay.....a little longer"
She was red with embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:16 am

"Ummm... I don't think so.. My aunt is probably worried sick..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?    Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaido and Victoria- a new relationship beginning?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next